IS IT ME?

Forum: Stay At Home Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stay At Home Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 3rd, 2005, 02:26 PM
Katlynsmommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Katlynsmommy Send a message via MSN to Katlynsmommy Send a message via Yahoo to Katlynsmommy
OR IS EVERYONE HAVING A PROBLEM WITH THEIR DH OR BF? I HAD SUCH A HARD TIME WITH HIM YESTERDAY.I WASN'T FEELIN THAT HOT AND HE CAME HOME AND GOT UPSET B/C THEY APARTMENT WAS CLEANED TO HIS EXPECTATIONS? AND PUT HIS STUFF DOWN AND STARTED GOING OFF ON ME AND DD.HE WAS YELLIN AND SCREAMING ABOUT EVERYTHING,THEN AFTER ALL WAS SAID AND DONE DECIDED TO CLEAN AND GET TICKED OFF B/C HE HAD TO DO IT AFTER WORKING?I ACTUALLY CAME INTO OUR ROOM ABOUT 830PM LAST NITE AND STAYED HERE DIDN'T MOVE OUT OF THE BED,HE GAVE ME THE SILENT TREATMENT,AND WHEN HE CAME TO BED HE WAS LOVING ON ME AND TRYIN TO WELL YA KNOW GET SOME LOL.AND TODAY HE WAS THE SAME.AND AGAIN I AM NOT FEELIN THAT GREAT.I FEEL LOUSY(THINK ITS EITHER AF/OR I AM PG) BUT ANYWHO ANYONE ELSE FEELIN LIKE THIS?
September 3rd, 2005, 04:28 PM
LouLouMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ummm...yeah a little. It's the subtle...hey, you'll be able to get so much more done when the kids are back in school Ugh. My best friend is due the first week in January and they live in Hilton Head SC so I am going to visit when the baby is born...I can't wait and I'm kind of scared at the same time. I so need the time off but what will he do with the kids the great thing is he'll finally get a clue of what my life is like!!!

Angel~9/12/05~with us for 5 weeks</span></span></span>
September 3rd, 2005, 06:06 PM
sharon81's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to sharon81
maybe if you told him that you don't feel well he might understand I don't know. With my first year of marrige my dh and I argued a lot over stupid little things and of coarse one of us ended up not talking to the other. Then we sat down with each other one day and talked about these tideous little arguements and came up with the plan that we need to communicate better. WE still have arguments. Usually stupid ones bc one of us doesn't understand and the other doesn't explain. But let him know how you feel. But don't yell at him just sit down and talk with him. I don't know if this will help you I only know what has worked for us. Good luck girl!

September 3rd, 2005, 10:28 PM
asianmama
i have arguements with dh. he works alot and so he kinda gets mad when the house isnt clean... i told him if he wants the house clean to his expectations---(mom was a neat freak--made him into a compulsive neat freak...) he is gonna do it because every time i clean, 10 minutes after i finish cleaning someone has already messed it up so im not gonna bother.

we also fight but money and how he likes to spend what extra cash we do have on stupid legos.
September 4th, 2005, 07:47 PM
Natalies_Momma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think it's cause you're pregnant!!! (I just read your other post)

</div>
September 5th, 2005, 07:28 AM
MamaOf2Angels's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MamaOf2Angels
Quote:
Originally posted by Katlynsmommy@Sep 3 2005, 04:26 PM
OR IS EVERYONE HAVING A PROBLEM WITH THEIR DH OR BF? I HAD SUCH A HARD TIME WITH HIM YESTERDAY.I WASN'T FEELIN THAT HOT AND HE CAME HOME AND GOT UPSET B/C THEY APARTMENT WAS CLEANED TO HIS EXPECTATIONS? AND PUT HIS STUFF DOWN AND STARTED GOING OFF ON ME AND DD.HE WAS YELLIN AND SCREAMING ABOUT EVERYTHING,THEN AFTER ALL WAS SAID AND DONE DECIDED TO CLEAN AND GET TICKED OFF B/C HE HAD TO DO IT AFTER WORKING?I ACTUALLY CAME INTO OUR ROOM ABOUT 830PM LAST NITE AND STAYED HERE DIDN'T MOVE OUT OF THE BED,HE GAVE ME THE SILENT TREATMENT,AND WHEN HE CAME TO BED HE WAS LOVING ON ME AND TRYIN TO WELL YA KNOW GET SOME LOL.AND TODAY HE WAS THE SAME.AND AGAIN I AM NOT FEELIN THAT GREAT.I FEEL LOUSY(THINK ITS EITHER AF/OR I AM PG) BUT ANYWHO ANYONE ELSE FEELIN LIKE THIS?

<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

YES! lol very much so! For me though weither i feel good or not i try and clean. i dont always get everything done that he would like me to. then he comes home and ######es that it hasnt gotten done blah blah blah.. and makes me feel bad! he cretecks EVERYTHING! he looks at all the dishes before he uses them to make sure i got them clean. and makes it a point to say this isnt clean if there is the tiniest spot on it making me feel like crap. Lately ive been feeling like i dont do anything right. and once i get upset to the point where im crying he feels bad and tells me i do more than he expects... if thats the case what is up his ##### then?! lol
that is only part of how he acts lately..

so yeah i know how your feeling. Im sorry our men must be going through PMS while we re pregnant. i say bad timing.

Amanda

THANKS STEPH2007 for my amazing siggy!!!!!!!!

1 month old : 9 pounds 9 ounces 23 inches long
5-21-11: 26 pounds down! GO ME!
September 5th, 2005, 07:31 AM
MamaOf2Angels's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MamaOf2Angels
Quote:
Originally posted by asianmama@Sep 4 2005, 12:28 AM
i have arguements with dh. he works alot and so he kinda gets mad when the house isnt clean... i told him if he wants the house clean to his expectations---(mom was a neat freak--made him into a compulsive neat freak...) he is gonna do it because every time i clean, 10 minutes after i finish cleaning someone has already messed it up so im not gonna bother.

we also fight but money and how he likes to spend what extra cash we do have on stupid legos.
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

asianmamma i so know what your talking about! my feionce has SUCH HIGH EXPECTATIONS of how a house should be cleaned. he says thats why he gets so mad. hes just not used to how i clean. I at one point said you know what then clean it yourself...lol Also my feionce is very picky about how i do laundry. i hate doing it while hes home. only whites go with whites there is no such thing as doing lights..lol not to him.and heaven forbid you put towels in with his clothes.. the man goes insane!!!!!!
lmao i sometimes feel like hes making my pregnancy longer..haha

Amanda

THANKS STEPH2007 for my amazing siggy!!!!!!!!

1 month old : 9 pounds 9 ounces 23 inches long
5-21-11: 26 pounds down! GO ME!
September 5th, 2005, 10:34 PM
asianmama
i am sorry... im kinda glad my husband doesnt go crazy about the laundry.i think i would have to kill him if he did... he did teach me how to use his gun.... i cant get mad at him this week....he just finsihed cleaning the entire house top to bottom, all the closets and everything... it was nice.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search