Ovulation Pain

JustMommies Article Commentary

This forum contains links to threads containing comments from our Members about our articles. To read our articles, click on the topics in the pink top navigation bar above.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Article Commentary LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 23rd, 2009, 12:51 PM
Misty_X's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
You may have noticed having a pain on one side of your abdomen right around the time you ovulate.  This pain is called ovulation pain.  If you are alert to changes in your body, you may also notice other signs of ovulation taking place, such as an increase in
Read more
June 23rd, 2009, 12:51 PM
Misty_X's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've been having terrible ovulation pain since having my daughters. I used to get a little before having children but it's become a lot worse since. I do have endo though so I wonder if that has anything to do with it?
June 23rd, 2009, 05:49 PM
Arya's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't know if I've ever had ovulation pain, can't remember. I should pay more attention now!
January 23rd, 2010, 01:01 AM
I definitely have ovulation pains. I've been really "in tune" with it since I was 16-ish (I got my first period at 10). It feels like really dull menstrual cramps for me. Never had the ovulation bleeding though, thank goodness! Six days a month is good enough for me!
April 22nd, 2010, 08:59 PM
this has been very helpful. I get these every month. I wondered what it was. I now know. Thanks.
July 28th, 2010, 03:07 AM
I experienced ovulation pain for the first time last cycle. it was awful. but the heatpack certainly helped my pain. I didn't know it was ovulation pain until i read this..but the pain in one side of my abdomen is EXACTLY what it felt like.
January 24th, 2012, 08:17 AM
I have been diagnosed with PCOS but ultrasound showed no cysts.I don't have many of the other symptoms associated with PCOS either. Im only 7stone! I have been experiencing this pinching pain on both sides at the same time? What could be going on here? Thanks for any reply.
March 31st, 2012, 06:08 AM
This information has been very useful. I had noticed the last few months I was getting period-type cramps for a few days around time of ovulation, so it's somewhat a relief to know there is such thing as ovulation pain. Doesn't seem too fair though, as I do also get pretty bad period pains during my actual period. But hey, I'm a woman...we're built tough!
June 21st, 2012, 02:55 PM
I have not had a period since Dec 2008. In Feb of 2009 I conceived my son and after I had him I only bled for one week. I did not have a period after that and when he was 3 months old I got on the mirena. In April I had the mirena removed and I still have not had a period. How do I know when I am ovulating? Is it possible to get pregnant again or is my son just a blessing and the only blessing?
August 21st, 2012, 12:42 AM
I've been experiencing this pain since I was 14/15 years old. I'm now 34. Birth control pills definitely helped in the past. Now we are trying to conceive so these pains help with timing. I've confirmed my ovulation with those ovulation sticks as well. Right on the money. Wish me luck!
August 21st, 2012, 12:44 AM
I've been experiencing this pain since I was 14/15 years old. I'm now 34. Birth control pills definitely helped in the past. Now we are trying to conceive so these pains help with timing. I've confirmed my ovulation with those ovulation sticks as well. Right on the money. Wish me luck!
November 11th, 2012, 05:16 PM
i had my first period on the 30th October and stop on the 8th November had 28 day cycle and on the satuerday the 8th i started ovulation and getting heap of eggs white coming out of me there any chance that i could become pregnant 4 day before i ovation .. on the 14th November 2012 im not how it work.
im getting little bit of pain on my right side and sometime left side .. come and goes and now im dry up. i had all the eggs white clear on the 8th and 9th November but i did had white discharge 2 day after my period finish ? thanks can any one let me know thanks im trying to get PREGNANT thanks may xx
November 11th, 2012, 05:17 PM
i had my first period on the 30th October and stop on the 8th November had 28 day cycle and on the satuerday the 8th i started ovulation and getting heap of eggs white coming out of me there any chance that i could become pregnant 4 day before i ovation .. on the 14th November 2012 im not how it work.
im getting little bit of pain on my right side and sometime left side .. come and goes and now im dry up. i had all the eggs white clear on the 8th and 9th November but i did had white discharge 2 day after my period finish ? thanks can any one let me know thanks im trying to get PREGNANT thanks may xx
January 11th, 2013, 12:06 PM
I just got off the birth control almost 2 weeks ago and started having these ovulation pains right after getting off the pill. This happened to me before when I got off the pill and the first time I seriously thought I was pregnant since you are getting all pregnancy symptoms. Boy was I dissappointed when I found out these were just pre-birth control symptoms... Hope nobody gets fooled like I did, I was so heartbroken!
November 29th, 2013, 05:21 PM
I also recommend the <strong><a href="http://goo.gl/OKjez">PREGNANCY MIRACLE GUIDE</a></strong> for information on ovulation pain and fertility!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search