How to get Pregnant Faster – Top Ten Tips

JustMommies Article Commentary

This forum contains links to threads containing comments from our Members about our articles. To read our articles, click on the topics in the pink top navigation bar above.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Article Commentary LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 27th, 2011, 07:02 AM
My husband & I have been trying to conceive now for 1 year. Just when I get my hopes up mother nature knocks on my door. I was told i have PCOS and if i lost weight it would help. So i joined a gym and began on that right away! But still no luck!!!!! I get depressed every month when my cycle comes and it makes me so mad at the same time!!!!! I feel like i am running out of things to do. please help!!!
February 4th, 2011, 12:52 AM
Hi! im 3 years married by march 2011, and until now have no child, please give some advice to me how to get pregnant easily.I do take duphaston, folic acid and clomid and finished to my 1st set of clomid but until now i am not pregnant...
May 2nd, 2011, 11:53 AM
Dts great idea. Its exactly what i did and became pregnant, my boy is a year n 1month now.
May 17th, 2011, 07:55 AM
Dear Anna,
Thanks a LOT 4 all your tips and most importantly for your inspiration.Am 33,miscouraged october 2010 at 6nad a half months,it was my frist child and i had been trying for long,when i thought god herad me he took her away,but i know it was GODS PLAN,so am trying again and i know god is there..and to all of you ladies who are tyring,keep trying dont give up...
thank you all '...
May 28th, 2011, 01:12 PM
It took me a year of TTC before meeting with success! When I finally conceived, I had made the following changes:
1. Reduced exercise from rigorous 60 min 3x a week down to just walking the dog for an hour a day.
2. Took a prenatal vitamin.
3. Took Fertibella, an OTC fertility aid.
July 19th, 2011, 07:43 PM
The best advise I've gotten from people who "tried" for a long time and then gave up on the idea and wala, got pregant is stop trying. Don't use contraception, but don't think about it... just enjoy your time with your partner. If you are able to get pregnant you will... when you take off the pressure... sometimes it can help.
August 3rd, 2011, 01:43 AM
Avoiding from getting stressed will help a lot.
August 4th, 2011, 02:49 PM
Actually using the ovulation calendar helped me get pregnant in 2 cycles!. You can always change the cycle number to your own cycle, and it helps track your ovulation sympthoms, and when you had sex. My cycle is very messed up since having my 1st, and this calender helped!!
September 21st, 2011, 01:26 AM
i had to sleep with 4 different men to finally get preg
September 27th, 2011, 03:39 AM
Iv'e always wanted a child from an early age, em well the thing is i think that i cant have children only for the simple fact that i have had over 20 sexual partners and i still havn't been able to become pregnant? any help from anyone?
October 29th, 2011, 03:23 AM
Gud afternun everyone, am just a little bit worried . My period begun on 9th of October 2011(my cycle is of 30days), i had unprotected sex on 20th, 21st and on 23 with my boyfriend and he ejaculated inside me. Could i have conceived?
November 5th, 2011, 10:58 PM
why after having sex i get bleeding?
November 5th, 2011, 11:00 PM
why after sex i have a bleeding?
November 5th, 2011, 11:01 PM
why after sex i have a bleeding?
December 15th, 2011, 03:48 PM
test
December 15th, 2011, 03:49 PM
this is a test
December 25th, 2011, 07:31 PM
Very Happy to become a member.
December 27th, 2011, 11:09 PM
Am trying to get pregnant from last four months but it's not happening, please suggest????
January 2nd, 2012, 10:17 AM
My boyfriend and i are trying really hard to get me pregnant. We tried the laying on my back position and staying there 15 minutes before getting up. We also did it everyday in my "fertility window". Is there a big chance of me being pregnant??
January 7th, 2012, 02:50 AM
Me and my fiancé have recently been trying to have a baby but never sure when the right time is to have sex. Or what's the best technique if anyone on here is a mummy already would be great if you could help me out thanks

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search