How to get Pregnant Faster – Top Ten Tips

JustMommies Article Commentary

This forum contains links to threads containing comments from our Members about our articles. To read our articles, click on the topics in the pink top navigation bar above.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Article Commentary LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 8th, 2012, 05:25 AM
I have been trying to get pregnant for 12 months now and still nothing happening. Any suggestions would be grateful?
January 10th, 2012, 08:10 PM
i am trying to get pregnant from last one month but no luck .i already have one girl from going IUI treatment.my concern is do i need that again for 2nd child.need suggestionssssssss.
January 17th, 2012, 06:17 AM
hi,im not getting pregnant.....1year ready i've married,.
n my period circulation is confussing me....
December 1 until 5.and 26 until 28.
January 2 until 5 and 16 n going on......
what shoul i do????
January 18th, 2012, 11:32 AM
Hello I'm a 20 years old wife and my dream is getting a baby please help me I took omega3(fish oil) I took 30 tablets and I finished it and my doctor gave me pregazon one tablet after breakfast about 60 tablets and I'm still taking it and now I'm taking collide and from 2 days she gave me a needle and she told me I have to wait 12 hours to have sex and for the three days have sex as much as u can but now I'm lost is it right Wat she gave me and please help me it would be such a pleasure
January 19th, 2012, 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tammy8672 View Post
I have been trying to get pregnant for 12 months now and still nothing happening. Any suggestions would be grateful?
I have also been trying for 12 months. Everything seems normal to me but I won't get any fertility testing for another week. I use opk's, I get temperature shifts and normal ewcm. I have a 15 day lp but three of those days are spotting. I am 34 so I didn't think that would be too much of a factor, and I have been trying since age 33.
January 31st, 2012, 09:35 AM
I love this
February 3rd, 2012, 03:49 AM
Hi i 23years old and me and my partner have been trying to concieve for a year and a half now!!! im taking vitamins going by my ovulation calculater and it doesnt seem to be working!! please please help!!!!!!! x
February 11th, 2012, 01:48 AM
Thanks for the helpful post.
KimkasJKK
February 12th, 2012, 06:56 PM
im 24 years old and im trying for my first baby,we have been trying for 2 years been very hard and upseting.my partner and i did fertility tests, i turned out fine but my partner has a low sperm count but not low enough that we cant have kids the dr said it will just take longer.....anymore tips on how i could speed things up a little?
February 15th, 2012, 05:22 AM
how do u know if your ovulation dont work for you how would i get pregnant faster
February 19th, 2012, 10:57 PM
hi i am 40y old lady and i am trying to get pregnant since 20y but can't conceive yet. I have tried with different men. But no men can make it happen. What shud i do. I am too much worried.
March 27th, 2012, 07:24 PM
I am 38 and my fiance is 40. We have been trying for over a year. We are now starting to get fertlity tests.

I am still trying to figure out the whole cycle of when I am more fertile. I swear this seems hard to track everything.
April 2nd, 2012, 01:33 PM
Hello, my name is alineo any girl whose trying to get pregnant and not getting pregnant contact me for the real techniques to get pregnant my email address is alishahidmallick@yahoo.can
April 5th, 2012, 04:03 AM
Hi all,

I was suffering from terrible ovarian cysts, they were removed in the process 1 ovary and a tube had to be obliterated...now I am left with only 1 ovary and 1 tube...both are fine the Doc said and the ultra sound reports say...my Doc is very hopeful that I can conceive I am hopeful too...but sometimes I resign but I take up my cudgels again...i am praying and taking treatment and he has put me on Ovaa Shield Ds... I am in the 5th year of my marriage.....Do you think that I can still do it and have a baby ?
April 15th, 2012, 08:11 AM
Hi Girls,

Im 26 and already have a lil boy whos 5. fell pregnant within 4months of trying with him. we would watch him play alone and decided he should have a bro or sis to play with so late 2009 we started tryin for a new baba. In june 2010 i found out i was pregant. wow things were gd until.. late july i lost my baby. I took it hard, didnt wanna here people sayin 'it happens for a reason' 'it wasnt meant to be'. i dont believe in god and all that was just rubbish! i guess i was so niave in thinking that it was all plain sailing. losing my baby never entered my mind. i was so made up. anyways me and my partner have carried on trying but to no avail. we have already been in contact with the docs and the hospital and have our appointment on the 24th of this month to find out whats goin on and to get our test results. i guess been young i took it for granted i would fall pregnant when ever i wanted and had all the time in the world. ive sharped learned that havin a baby is so special and such a privilege!! im more then content with the lil terra i have but he has since become obsessed with havin a bro or sis. i try to keep my hurt away from him as much as possible.

ive been looking for a quick fix, but coming on here i think ive realised it may take a while to happen or may never happen again!

wishing all you's out there tryin for a baba, all the luck in the world!! hope it happens for every single one of yas!
April 17th, 2012, 06:48 PM
Today is so hard, once again my period came. I truly feel like it's just never going to happen. I was married for 5 yrs and not once God o get pregnant. Know am with someone else 1yr later still no baby. He has a child. I feel like am not good enough, feel like walking away from the relationship. He wants another baby, I feel like my heart tears every time my period gets here. Everyone says it'd ok that you don't needs baby to be happy. But then again they all have kids, so they really don't understand my pain.
April 27th, 2012, 04:54 AM
You may try Goat milks.. some people says its works.. or take forlic asid daily.
April 29th, 2012, 10:52 AM
hi to all
im nt havin my ragluar period.i dont knw wht to do is thr s any1 wh can help me.....plz
April 30th, 2012, 03:50 AM
HI MY NAME IS JULIE AND I GOT MARRIED JULY LAST YEAR, I WENT TO THE DOCTOR AND EVEYHING IS FINE.I HAVE BEEN TRYIN FOR NEARLY 2 YEARS NOW. I SEE ALL THE PEOPLE AROUND WITH BUGGIES AND THINK "WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME" I JUST FEL SO BAD EVERY TIME I GET MY PERIOD. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYBODY HAVE SOME TIPS PLEASE

LOVE JULIE X
May 11th, 2012, 07:25 PM
Hello!!
Well I need alittle advice from you girls I've been with my boyfriend for 3 and a half years now and we think its time for us to have a baby.. but the thing is this whole time I've been with him I've never been pregnant and it scares me that now that I want a baby I won't be able to.. even though I wasn't trying I think there's a problem we berely started actually trying but it still hasn't happend I am only 21 years old but I'm very ready! Can someone give me some advice please!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search