How to get Pregnant Faster – Top Ten Tips

JustMommies Article Commentary

This forum contains links to threads containing comments from our Members about our articles. To read our articles, click on the topics in the pink top navigation bar above.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Article Commentary LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 23rd, 2012, 04:16 PM
Hello my name is frankie. My husband and I are trying to have a baby.. But for some reason I cant concieve. I get my period every month on the same day 23rd. When do you think is the right time to start trying to concieve?
May 29th, 2012, 07:56 AM
Hello! This is my first time posting on any kind of forum, but i felt I needed to share my story. I got pregnant with my first baby when I was only 19, a beautiful baby girl. she was born two months early, but was healthy and doing great. It was the Christmas after her 4th birthday she was diagnosed with a inorperable brain tumor. One month after her fifth birthday she passed away. I thought my life was over, no parent should have to go through that. Almost three years after that I found out I was pregnant again, this time with identical twin boys (no I was not on any fertility treatment, it was all natural). Things were finally starting to look up, the pregnancy was going great! Then I lost the twins at six months. There were some complications and they just couldn't survive. I had to have an emergency c-section and my husband almost lost me to. This happened a year ago next month. Since then we have been trying again, but have not me able to concieve. I don't understand why it hasn't happened yest. I know I can have kids, I have been pregnant twice before. I finally got the doctor to give me an appointment, so I am crossing my fingers it is nother serious and something they can help me with. I have been following all these tips and nothing has worked for us. Does anyone else have any other advice? I will take any I can get. All I want is a child I can keep. Thanks!
June 2nd, 2012, 09:38 PM
Hi. I got some tips for trying to conceive...
I have been tryin to get pregnant for around 1 y and half,
I readed many places,I used the fertility monitor !I learned a lot about my body...
So I decide to go to acunpuncture,I went for around 4 sessions and stop bcause it gets expensive,and on same time I started the famous ovulex(herbs) that is all natural so why not to try...
After a month of my acunpuncture and ovulex, I just found out that im pregnant...and try to have sex on 10,12,14 and 16. Or make sure u pay attention on ur mucus get strong, this month I forgot my test for ovulation and only went for the strong mucus and it worked!!!! Any questions let me know....
i
June 14th, 2012, 01:25 AM
Hello there

mcarr - you sound exactly the same as me, i have been trying for the same amout of years, in fact i think its closer to 5 years for me, i have had 3 partners adding to 9 years in total, still nothing. i have never got pregnant, all i aim in life is to have a baby and get married. i feel a little relaxed that i am not the only one but it is so sad that there are unfortunate women that are strggling, so keep on trying ladies

i have been to the doctors, everything is ok with me, i had a ultrasound and all is ok, so then i have the question of 3 men and still nothing, can this be a coinsiedence ???

xxx
June 16th, 2012, 04:26 PM
[QUOTE=charlotte123;19352916]hello my name charlotte i bin trying to get pregnant for nr 2 years and i bin doc and they said i can have kids but i dnt understand why it taking this long every time when my bf come it come out of me i am 18 years old and i really want to start a lil fam please help?[/QUOTE ]

Hi there, may be there is a problem with ur BF, no U.
If u hav any thing to ask, pls mail me.

rayan14u at gmail
June 16th, 2012, 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahi rajwnash View Post
i gt married in last may.but i dont have baby.what to do to get pregnant?
Better consult ur Doctor once.
June 28th, 2012, 08:28 AM
I m trying last one year to get pregnant but it didn't works
please help m
I want to know best position and tips to get pregnant
email me on pd1375@gmail.com
July 11th, 2012, 07:42 PM
Ok, so I had sex the other day and normally we use the pull method which i know isn't exactly the most reliable method but so far its worked for eight months! Well a couple days ago we were all caught up in the moment and he didn't pull he came inside of me, the next day I ovulated and I have been off birth control for a year and regular for a year. How likely do you think it is that i'm going to be pregnant?
July 23rd, 2012, 03:57 PM
hi,

I am new to this site. Need help... we have been using condoms for last 2 yrs and planning for a baby for last 3-4 months. But there are no good results till now. Can anyone help???
July 23rd, 2012, 04:11 PM
hi,

we have been using condoms for last 2 years and now we are planning for a baby for last 3-4 months. But no good results till now. Can anyone help??
July 27th, 2012, 08:53 PM
hello, yesterday my boss and i had 3 time's vaginal and anal sex without using condom usually we are indulge in oral sex and kissing and eventually while ejaculating he didn't widrawn his penis. is there any chance of getting pregnant i am still unmarried.
August 2nd, 2012, 12:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheenamalik View Post
hello, yesterday my boss and i had 3 time's vaginal and anal sex without using condom usually we are indulge in oral sex and kissing and eventually while ejaculating he didn't widrawn his penis. is there any chance of getting pregnant i am still unmarried.

when your boss not insert sperms your penis so not a big chance to get pregnant because any female penis have heavy internal wall for safety any men sperm insert to female ovals so when your boss not insert so not chance.

thanks
AAS
September 6th, 2012, 03:45 AM
Hi Im new here ... let's see what happen..
September 10th, 2012, 02:08 AM
Hey,
Nice pregnancy tips for getting pregnant. I think this are helpful tips for all women who wants to become pregnant.
October 16th, 2012, 11:55 PM
With missionary position we were negative and with girl on top position we conceived and also I gave my wife vitamin B supplements.Amazing
November 3rd, 2012, 12:01 PM
I've just read through this whole thread, thanks to everybody, great tips.

Melanie.
November 12th, 2012, 12:24 AM
I totally agree with number 6. Seeing your doctor first is very important. Great tips, especially for women who are having a hard time having a baby.
December 17th, 2012, 09:30 PM
Six simple steps, couldn't agree more, especially with tip number six. My friend was trying for months to get pregnant and finally went to the doctor. She was fertile but her husband had a low count. They finally adopted recently.
January 17th, 2013, 09:54 AM
intersting! thanks for sharing
March 19th, 2013, 10:22 AM
After i tried for ages to get pregnant it finally worked! I wrote down my journey on my blog. So if anyone is interested i can give you tips and stuff

Last edited by Carwen*Angel; March 22nd, 2013 at 03:07 AM. Reason: links not permitted until 10 posts

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search