How to get Pregnant Faster – Top Ten Tips

JustMommies Article Commentary

This forum contains links to threads containing comments from our Members about our articles. To read our articles, click on the topics in the pink top navigation bar above.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Article Commentary LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 23rd, 2013, 05:01 AM
Im trying everything

June 10th, 2013, 11:02 AM
What if I start bleeding the day I start ovulating?
October 19th, 2013, 01:30 PM
I also recommend the <strong><a href="http://goo.gl/OKjez">PREGNANCY MIRACLE METHOD</a></strong> to get pregnant fast and naturally!
March 7th, 2014, 05:30 AM
Its really helpful tips, I do this tip for my pregnant now..
March 28th, 2014, 02:38 AM
These are really helpful information. Those tips will really work to get pregnant faster?
April 6th, 2014, 09:00 AM
Having a sex will definitely the best way to get pregnant, but before you do that you should include your prayers and be faithful to God and believe that He can give you a baby. More than anything else put God first, and miracle will happen.
April 11th, 2014, 11:16 AM
Great tips, glad I stumbled upon this website aswell!
April 12th, 2014, 06:04 PM
Tania, I highly recommend the <strong><a href="http://goo.gl/HKSU9">Pregnancy Miracle Method</a></strong> by Lisa Olson.
June 16th, 2014, 02:19 PM
While a lot of it is up to your body, there are some things you can do.

1.) Folic acid supplements for both of you. For you, it helps prepare your body to make a baby, but it can increase your partner's sperm count too.

2.) Keep track of your menstrual cycle. Ovulation usually happens between 12 and 16 days before your period starts. Sperm can live up to 72 hours, while the egg is only viable for 12 to 24 hours, so have sex a little before you expect to ovulate, then alternate every other day.

3.) Have sex at least once every 7 days when you're not ovulating. Any less and his sperm count will go down.

4.) Eat healthy and relax. Stress hormones can lower fertility.

5.)Encourage your man to keep his, erm...package, away from undue heat. That includes no electronics on the lap and staying out of the hot tub.
July 31st, 2014, 03:13 AM
I want to say big thanks to Almighty God for his good deed,i got my tube tied after my first issue,because of the challenges i was really confronted with,i have being desperately to conceive for three years now in which i tried medical and all other means were to no avail,till this days when God give me directives to an Africa man name chief Dr Ajakaye an herbalist,through internet baby center. contact him via on facebook (Oduduwa Ajakaye)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search