How to get Pregnant Faster – Top Ten Tips

JustMommies Article Commentary

This forum contains links to threads containing comments from our Members about our articles. To read our articles, click on the topics in the pink top navigation bar above.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Article Commentary LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 23rd, 2013, 05:01 AM
Im trying everything

June 10th, 2013, 11:02 AM
What if I start bleeding the day I start ovulating?
October 19th, 2013, 01:30 PM
I also recommend the <strong><a href="http://goo.gl/OKjez">PREGNANCY MIRACLE METHOD</a></strong> to get pregnant fast and naturally!
March 7th, 2014, 05:30 AM
Its really helpful tips, I do this tip for my pregnant now..
March 28th, 2014, 02:38 AM
These are really helpful information. Those tips will really work to get pregnant faster?
April 6th, 2014, 09:00 AM
Having a sex will definitely the best way to get pregnant, but before you do that you should include your prayers and be faithful to God and believe that He can give you a baby. More than anything else put God first, and miracle will happen.
April 11th, 2014, 11:16 AM
Great tips, glad I stumbled upon this website aswell!
April 12th, 2014, 06:04 PM
Tania, I highly recommend the <strong><a href="http://goo.gl/HKSU9">Pregnancy Miracle Method</a></strong> by Lisa Olson.
June 16th, 2014, 02:19 PM
While a lot of it is up to your body, there are some things you can do.

1.) Folic acid supplements for both of you. For you, it helps prepare your body to make a baby, but it can increase your partner's sperm count too.

2.) Keep track of your menstrual cycle. Ovulation usually happens between 12 and 16 days before your period starts. Sperm can live up to 72 hours, while the egg is only viable for 12 to 24 hours, so have sex a little before you expect to ovulate, then alternate every other day.

3.) Have sex at least once every 7 days when you're not ovulating. Any less and his sperm count will go down.

4.) Eat healthy and relax. Stress hormones can lower fertility.

5.)Encourage your man to keep his, erm...package, away from undue heat. That includes no electronics on the lap and staying out of the hot tub.
July 31st, 2014, 03:13 AM
I want to say big thanks to Almighty God for his good deed,i got my tube tied after my first issue,because of the challenges i was really confronted with,i have being desperately to conceive for three years now in which i tried medical and all other means were to no avail,till this days when God give me directives to an Africa man name chief Dr Ajakaye an herbalist,through internet baby center. contact him via on facebook (Oduduwa Ajakaye)
August 8th, 2014, 03:25 PM
I want to say big thanks to Almighty God for his good deed,i got my tube tied after my first issue,because of the challenges i was really confronted with,i have being desperately to conceive for three years now in which i tried medical and all other means were to no avail,till this days when God give me directives to an Africa man name chief Dr Ajakaye an herbalist,through internet baby center. contact him via on facebook (Oduduwa Ajakaye)
January 13th, 2015, 07:57 PM
I also recommend the <strong><a href="http://goo.gl/OKjez">PREGNANCY MIRACLE GUIDE</a></strong> for information on how to get pregnant fast!
February 17th, 2015, 04:38 AM
Steven Williams
I GOT PREGNANT FROM THIS MAN DR ABU WHO HELPED ME AND MY FIANCE TO GET OUR OWN BABY I HAVE BEEN SUFFERING FOR THE PAST 6,YEARS BUT NOW I FOUND CURE WITH THE POWERFUL HERBS OF DR ABU I AM NOW A MOTHER TO A BABY GIRL DR ABU IS A GREAT HEALER THAT HAVE THE POWERFUL HERBS OF HELPING PEOPLE WITH DIFFERENT TYPES OF DISEASE PHYSICAL AND SPIRITUAL ALL HOPE FOR YOU IS NOT LOST CONTACT HIM NOW FOR HELP HE`S SPECIALIZE IN ALL KIND OF DISEASES

CONTACT HIM NOW// drabubakarlovespell@gmail.com or on his facebook info// facebook.com/abubakar.garba.3914207
March 3rd, 2015, 10:05 PM
Stella12
I m here today to thank this wonderful DR. ADEBAYO
for what he has done for me, for more than 10 years in
marriage have not being able to concieve a child, i tried all my
possible best but to no avail,But one day was reading
some testimonies on the website and i was seeing
great testimonies about how people got pregnant
with the help of Dr. Adebayo. when i saw all this
wonderful testimonies i was a little bit reflief that i
guess my hour of celebration is here i contacted this
great Doctor and explained everything to him
and he told me not to worry that he assures me that i
wil hear a cry of a baby after i use his drugs and herbs
which then i followed his instruction until the next few weeks when I was started feeling dizzy i had to go and see our
family doctor only for him to confirm that am 3
weeks pregnant am so happy for dis great man has
clean my tears, u can also contact him for help at adebayosolutionhome@gmail.com and u will be glad u did.
March 3rd, 2015, 10:06 PM
Stella12
I m here today to thank this wonderful DR. ADEBAYO
for what he has done for me, for more than 10 years in
marriage have not being able to concieve a child, i tried all my
possible best but to no avail,But one day was reading
some testimonies on the website and i was seeing
great testimonies about how people got pregnant
with the help of Dr. Adebayo. when i saw all this
wonderful testimonies i was a little bit reflief that i
guess my hour of celebration is here i contacted this
great Doctor and explained everything to him
and he told me not to worry that he assures me that i
wil hear a cry of a baby after i use his drugs and herbs
which then i followed his instruction until the next few weeks when I was started feeling dizzy i had to go and see our
family doctor only for him to confirm that am 3
weeks pregnant am so happy for dis great man has
clean my tears, u can also contact him for help at adebayosolutionhome@gmail.com and u will be glad u did.
March 5th, 2015, 07:33 AM
hello everyone
April 15th, 2015, 06:40 PM
gary.anna.33
What a great joy in my heart today, my name is Gary Anna from Netherlands i and my husband have been trying to have our own baby for the past 7years now and my mother inlaw told my husband to marry another wife so that she can carry her own grand children, it was a war in my family day by day that i should come and park out of the house that they are bring another wife for my husband, then i decide to come online to check for help if any one can be of help to my problem, i saw alot of testimony about Priest Onome of priestonomeherbaltemple@outlook.com on how he have help women with issues to get pregnant,at first i was scared to contact him because have never did anything call spell ,but with faith i contacted him and after he cast the pregnancy spell for me i became pregnant . thanks you Priest Onome am 3 weeks pregnant now contact him today for your solution : priestonomeherbaltemple@outlook.com
May 19th, 2015, 05:03 PM
anonymous2016
THANKS TO Prophet Azuba SPELL CASTER
I and james, has been together for 10years. We both put our capital together to open a supermarket and since then we have been living happily without any problem. I always discuss about marriage with John but he replies me with, we will soon get married. I was surprise on Friday evening when I was in my brother’s house, John called me on phone and told me that we can no longer carry on with the relationship because he has find himself a rich lady whom he want to get married to. I shocked and hospitalize for 4days. I was so tired and tried to take my life because I truly love him. All the investment was opened in his name and signature and I am left with nothing. One Sunday evening when I was searching online for help, I was directed to dr JOY and he told me what I need to provide for he to bring back my happiness, immediately i Provide it for him he told me to wait between 48hrs my Fiance will come back to me, i waited for 48hrs the Next Morning i don’t believe who i saw with my two eyes Knocking My Door and he propose to me and said i want to Marry you , i was in Tears of Joy and we are Happy Together now, thanks to azubaspelltemple@gmail.com or +2348149271063 or +2348075951933 for Helping me bring my Lover back to me . famous from Australia
May 19th, 2015, 05:08 PM
anonymous2016
THE GREAT DR AZUBA WHO BROUGHT MY HUSBAND BACK TO ME IN JUST ONE DAY.My name is Niki jabler I live in USA, and i got married four months ago. My husband and I have been living a very happy and lovely life. So as time went on, I began to notice this strange attitude that he was possessing. He was now going out with other girls, to the extent that he was no longer picking up my calls, and he was not even sleeping in the house anymore. I became confused and didn’t know what to do anymore. So i became worried and stranded, that brought so many thoughts into my mind, because I have never experienced a thing like this in my life.So I decided to visit a spell caster, to see if he can help me out. So immediately I went to the internet, where I saw an amazing testimony of a spell caster who brought someone’s ex lover back, “DR AZUBA” so I contacted him immediately and I explained to him all my problems and he told me that it will be very easy for him to solve, compare to the ones that he has done before. And he also gave me some proof to be really sure of his work, and he assured me that my husband will come back to me as soon as he is through with the spell casting.And also he told me to put all my trust in him, and I really obeyed him. So it was 8:00 am on the next morning, when I was about going to work, when i received my husband call, and he told me that he was coming back home, and he was apologizing to me telling me that he is very sorry for the pain that he has cost me. And after some hours later, he really came back home, and that was how we continued our marriage with lot of love and happiness, and our love was now stronger than how it were before.DR AZUBA also told me that once my heart desire has been granted unto me that i should go and testify of his work right here on the internet. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth today as I am writing this testimony, and I want to really thank “DR AZUBA” for bringing back my husband, and for bringing joy and love to my family. So my greatest advice for you out there who your husband or your wife is acting strange, or you have any problem with your relationship or anything that has to do with spell casting,He is capable of solving any problems.All you need do is for you to contact this man anytime, and i assure you that he will be of help to you,I am 100% sure that he will solve it out.
CONTACT HIM NOW ON THIS
Email: azubaspelltemple@gmail.com or +2348149271063 or +2348075951933.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search