Signs of Pregnancy

JustMommies Article Commentary

This forum contains links to threads containing comments from our Members about our articles. To read our articles, click on the topics in the pink top navigation bar above.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Article Commentary LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 30th, 2012, 09:39 AM
hi im worried im 11 days late to day what do i do and my lower back hurts and my bbs are sentive and i felt like i was going to be sick this morning and my last period was really light it was only there when i wiped.
please couuld some one help me.
November 19th, 2012, 12:05 AM
Veteran
Have you tried obtaining a pregnancy test at home? If uncertain, consult your doctor. God bless!
November 22nd, 2012, 09:47 AM
im in need of some serious help. I had sex saturday and my period was due tuesday. i experienced clear discharge, i was finding myself going to the toilet alot more, i felt constipated for 2 days and cramps. it felt like i was on my period. today(thursday) i noticed my breasts have got bigger and there quite sensitive to touch. i experienced also today, small amounts, very light blood. when i went to whip i noticed red blood. but it never showed up on the pad. anyone have any ideas whats happening?
November 28th, 2012, 09:58 AM
Okay, I am in need of advice. I have 1 son who is 13 years old from my previous marriage and my husband has 2 children from previous relationship. We have been trying for 3 years to have one of our own. My daughter received her period as normal, and I didn't assuming maybe it was coming at the end of this month. Last night 11/28/12 she just got her's AGAIN!!! Now my first reaction is oh my goodness we finally did it, we are PREGNANT!! I am terrified to take a test and be disappointed yet again. Please let me know your thought's behind my dilemma
December 4th, 2012, 09:49 AM
Ok i need a lil help i Removed my mirena and three days later i started my period but those three days i had sex 2x a day and twice during my period and twice after my period how do i know if i am pregnant or not, i have a sensitivity to smell and feeling nauseous, and very emotional. An I have dropped some weight like have in the past with my other two pregnancies how do i know?
December 6th, 2012, 10:29 PM
Hey I really need some help. I've been spotting and having tender breast a week before my period. Could I be pregnant?
December 7th, 2012, 03:16 AM
I had.an light period for.an week in September. Then in October for one night but it was only when I wipe. N now its December n nothing come . But im having the nausea for two r three Weeks now only at night. Voulf i.be pregnant???? Please help
December 9th, 2012, 10:24 PM
I was wondering if your urine is more of a yellow color as a symptom of pregnancy...
December 15th, 2012, 07:07 AM
Ok so I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend last month around the 7th 8th and 9th which was a few days after my period for november well i was suppose to get my period on the 4th of December im 11 days late i took a pregnancy test on the 8th and it was negative? I'm confused I have been feeling odd I'm have cramps often some slight pain in my lower abdomen, lower back pain, dizzenes,loer back pain, slight nausea, my nipples feel tender once in awhile and i have been feeling extremely tired!!
December 16th, 2012, 09:04 PM
Okay, i had unprotected sex the day my period was supposed to come. its two weeks late and i've had mild cramping, milky/clear discharge and gassiness. it took a hpt and it came back neg. Is there anyway i could be pregnant??
January 9th, 2013, 04:11 PM
I'm just wondering of this is any sign of pregnancy, I'm just over a week late on my period I have been feeling sick for the past 3 days but not being sick, I'm hungry nearly all the time, having sharp pains in my sides, hardly sleeping for 5 nights now, having lower pains and cramps and headaches I took a test today but told me negative I to worried to see a doctor and hoped to get some advice here please help...
January 9th, 2013, 04:12 PM
I'm just wondering of this is any sign of pregnancy, I'm just over a week late on my period I have been feeling sick for the past 3 days but not being sick, I'm hungry nearly all the time, having sharp pains in my sides, hardly sleeping for 5 nights now, having lower pains and cramps and headaches and having some mood swingsI took a test today but told me negative I to worried to see a doctor and hoped to get some advice here please help
January 9th, 2013, 04:24 PM
Starting to wonder if I'm pregnant or not I have missed my period for just over a week and I'm usually on time, I have headaches, sharp pains in my sides, lower pains and cramps been feeling sick for 3 days now but luckily not been sick have been having trouble sleeping, and hungry nearly all the time I am too scared to go to the doctors and hoped to get some advice on here please help...
January 12th, 2013, 11:00 AM
I missed at least 5 pills last month and about the same this month (i'm on my second row of pills), I had a bleed between the packets as normal, however i have been having symptoms such as cramps, headaches, needing the toilet a lot, fatigue, leg pain and nausea. I have taken a test last week and I took a test today and both was negative (used clear blue) also i have been having a little bleeding this week that is somewhat heavy and dark brown in colour.
Also I have been taking pills still but not 7 in a row, and I think I may be allergic to my pill (cilest).

Could i be pregnant (I am not worried about pregnancy hence why I haven't kept on top of pills) ??

February 1st, 2013, 01:59 PM
I need help my periods haven't been regular ever since I start takin birthcontrol but on the 10 I got off it leaving 4 active pills and the 7 sugar pills and bout 4 days later I had unprotected sex and I've been having bak pain , eat a lot more, get tired out of nowhere n my breast feel really big, sore and hot and i wuld usually get my period either the 4th 14th or 26th and haven't had my January period.... Can someone help me or give me advice plz .... Ps I've took 4 pregnancy test since The 18th and been negative.
February 12th, 2013, 06:12 PM
I need help figuring out what to do my last period was December 28 2012 an 2weeks after that i started feeling nausea an sore breast then 2more weeks i started geting acne peeing a lot light cramps in legs when it got time for my period January 24 i kept feeling wet thought myperiod was coming but just a watery discharge an once discharge with a little brown an pinkish color but no more now its February 12 still no period its due on the 21 ok took lot's of hpt some negative some positive went to drs.did urine an blood test negative ok did ultersound said i had thick lining an seen something might could be a sac but to small to tell then did hcg test drs say no signs of pregnant ok my systom are geting worse more the nausea certain smells make me sick I've been pregnant 12times have 6 kids i feel pregnant i no what it feels like but now with everything negative im not 100% sure so i need advice thanks in Advanced
March 18th, 2013, 03:50 PM
It will be three weeks today that I have misssed my period. I have been bloated, tired, and my boyfriend said my breasts have changed. I was at work yesterday and I had mucus coming out of me. It's kinda obvious that i'm pregnant but everytime I take a home pregnancy test it comes out negative.
May 8th, 2013, 06:25 AM
I have a 38 days cycle and I missed it on the 20th of April 2013. My fiance and I had sex on the 21st of April and period didn't come still. 6 or 7 days after my breasts were as though am ovulating and became bigger and tender and on day 14 after the missed period i spotted and on the 5th I started having a normal period till today which seems to be ending. Could I be pregnant? Is it possible for a missed period to come 15days after the expected date? #we're hoping for a baby#
June 26th, 2013, 10:59 AM
Hi I need help, starting to worry that there is something wrong, I never have a period for more than 3days, but I started today when I woke up, and within a few hours it was gone, it was very light, like a brownish pink colour, (to much info) sorry! I also had cramps along with it, but they are gone too, what is this? or is it normal?
July 28th, 2013, 06:13 PM
Hi guys.my girlfriend is pregnant and i need help figuring out if i am the baby's father or i'm just being played.my girlfriend and i had sex on sunday,30th june 2013.we were chilling on thursday night,4th of july 2013 and she complained of nausea and generally not feeling well.i took her to see a doctor the following morning and she had all signs of morning sickness(nausea,headaches,weird cravings every 5 minutes,intense sense of smell).she went alone to the doctor and i chilled in the car.she came back and told me the doctor said she's pregnant.now,what i didn't tell you is that we had sex with a CONDOM but because i knew that i might have made a mistake,i took full responsibility and agreed that the child was mine.what bothers me is that it took her 4 days to get morning sickness,meaning she was pregnant in less than 4 days.another thing i heard is that pregnancy tests take atleast 10-14 days after conception(yes i did a crash course on the whole counting of pregnancy from last menstrual cycle and conception) and morning sickness should atleast occur in the third week.now,my question is,is it possible to have sex on sunday and the be pregnant and already have morning sickness by thursday?and is it really possible that the doctor's pregnancy tests pick up a pregnancy withing less than a week of a pregnancy?i'd accepted that the child was mine even though we had protected sex but then i picked up from text messages to her ex that i'm being lied to in this relationship and the fact that we had sex with a condom already made me suspicious.i think i must mention that it was our first time having sex in case you gonna refer me to our previous sex sessions.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search