Signs of Pregnancy

JustMommies Article Commentary

This forum contains links to threads containing comments from our Members about our articles. To read our articles, click on the topics in the pink top navigation bar above.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Article Commentary LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 28th, 2013, 05:17 PM
Hi guys.my girlfriend is pregnant and i need help figuring out if i am the baby's father or i'm just being played.my girlfriend and i had sex on sunday,30th june 2013.we were chilling on thursday night,4th of july 2013 and she complained of nausea and generally not feeling well.i took her to see a doctor the following morning and she had all signs of morning sickness(nausea,headaches,weird cravings every 5 minutes,intense sense of smell).she went alone to the doctor and i chilled in the car.she came back and told me the doctor said she's pregnant.now,what i didn't tell you is that we had sex with a CONDOM but because i knew that i might have made a mistake,i took full responsibility and agreed that the child was mine.what bothers me is that it took her 4 days to get morning sickness,meaning she was pregnant in less than 4 days.another thing i heard is that pregnancy tests take atleast 10-14 days after conception(yes i did a crash course on the whole counting of pregnancy from last menstrual cycle and conception) and morning sickness should atleast occur in the third week.now,my question is,is it possible to have sex on sunday and the be pregnant and already have morning sickness by thursday?and is it really possible that the doctor's pregnancy tests pick up a pregnancy withing less than a week of a pregnancy?i'd accepted that the child was mine even though we had protected sex but then i picked up from text messages to her ex that i'm being lied to in this relationship and the fact that we had sex with a condom already made me suspicious.i think i must mention that it was our first time having sex in case you gonna refer me to our previous sex sessions.
August 9th, 2013, 11:10 AM

Last edited by aspen.keesler; January 9th, 2014 at 10:05 PM. Reason: Forgot somethings
September 9th, 2013, 04:13 AM
I have done my IUI on 29th of August. from then on from 4th day OF POST IUI, i had pain similar to ovualtion pain on wight side. But from day 6, post ovulation the pain extended to leg tip. on 7th day, the pain suddenly stopped.After two days, again I have back pain too.. But no discharge & no spotting. Could you tell me if this gives me some positive response ?

Thanks in advance.
October 19th, 2013, 01:41 PM
I also recommend the <strong><a href="http://goo.gl/OKjez">PREGNANCY MIRACLE GUIDE</a></strong> for information on signs of pregnancy!
October 18th, 2014, 09:02 AM
Very weird how I found out I was pregnant. I was 4 weeks along. My cycle was only a week late and I wasn't looking for it anyway. I noticed when I started spotting i used a tampoon and later when I went to refresh nothing was there. The next morning when I refreshed I then realize that it was nothing there, then I started to think where's my cycle. 3 days later I took a digital pregnancy test and it said I was 4 weeks along. 31 weeks and 4 days.. BABY CHANCE is due to arrive December 16, 2014..... Spreading my baby dust to you all....

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search