Signs of Pregnancy

JustMommies Article Commentary

This forum contains links to threads containing comments from our Members about our articles. To read our articles, click on the topics in the pink top navigation bar above.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Article Commentary LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 31st, 2010, 07:18 PM
I just noticed that my nipples have been leaking clear liquid, not alot, just a tiny bit, but i took a pregnanct test the other day and it came out negative, could t be that its just too early to tell or what? I'm confused right now.
February 12th, 2010, 11:56 AM
ok so here it goes i have been looking at these things and none of them can answer my question im am 27 dpo i have had 3 neg test but my body is telling me its preg. my boobs are humongous and they hurt ive had some heart burn some nausea and spotting a week after my believed conception date. also if my calculations are correct i hit the jacpt with ovulation i had sex 2 DAYS BEFORE THE DAY OF AND THE DAYS AFTER. SO I JUST DONT SEE WHY I AM GETTING THESE NEGITIVES WHEN EVERYTHING ELSE SAYS I SHOULD BE HELP ME PLEASE.
February 18th, 2010, 07:49 PM
I'm having the fullness, bloating and abdominal pain. I really think I am. and breast tenderness.
February 21st, 2010, 12:24 PM
My Period Is Late Im Having Morning Sickness Just The Neausea My Breast Are Sore And Have Been For A Week Or Two Im Frequently Having To Pee. Ive Had Lower Back Pains And A Couple Of Cravings. I Think I Might Be Pregnant Im Not Sure I Havent Taken A Test.
February 22nd, 2010, 12:39 AM
i had sex 3 months ago right before i got period. i had my period the last 2 months but they were lighter than usual. now its over a week late. My boobs are sore and i have to go to the bathroom alot and i have had pains in my stomach. Can i be pregnant?
March 1st, 2010, 03:27 PM
i have no signs of pregnancy the only thing that has happend is am a month late on my period and have loss of appetite. so i took four pregnancy test the first one tuesday it was a clear line and i faded line, wednesday i took another and same thing happend one clear and one faded and I took another thursday and this one was negative. i went to the clinic and it came out negative can i still be prgenant? please help I am confused!!!
March 17th, 2010, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by missvickiedotcom View Post
okay so i had unprotected sex like 4 days after my period and that was like 2 and a half weeks ago. i have been really tired and more hungry than usual. i also started what i thought was my period a week early but it did not last as long, but i had really really bad cramps with it in my lower back and stomach, could i be pregnant even if i bled some a week early??
That sounds like implantation
March 27th, 2010, 03:08 AM
hi, me and my boyfriend are trying for a baby, i was on the depo injection for 7 and a half years and i came off it last year. my periods start 4 months after coming off it and i have had 2 periods since the second 1 was 2 days early which was normal for me before i went on te injection. my third period was due yesterday and still no sign off it, i am still getting period pains n a bad head ache i dont want to get excited about it because i got told it could take upto 18 months to fall pregnant but when is the best time to take a pregnancy test if theres still no sign of my period
March 31st, 2010, 10:24 PM
i have been on birth control pills since 7th grade (had an irregular period) I am 20 yrs old now and i just went off my pills at the begining of this month (march 2010) my last period was march 3rd and im due to start april 2nd.I have had cramping and alot of the pregnancy signs but i took two tests the ones that lets you know 6 days before a missed period but they both said i wasnt pregnant.I am having a hard time figuren out the mucus stuff though,and i had mucus a while ago that was really gooey and sticky but it was yellowish and brownish and had a bit of red in it anyone know whats going on
April 2nd, 2010, 12:54 PM
My last period was Feb 14th, I am 24 and have never missed a period. I have taken 3 home pregnancy tests and 1 at a clinic and they have all been negative. Ive been feeling nautious but never to the point of throwing up.
Normally I would go to the Doctors but I wont have insurance for another month. What should I do?
April 21st, 2010, 07:12 AM
i dont want to be too hasty but i cant stop thinking what if? i am 27yrs old & my boyfriend & i are trying to get pregnant.
my last period was on the 16th march till the 21st march, i have been having extreme cramps which is usualy a sign i am about to menstruate & my breast are sensitive & sumtimes when gently squeesing a whitish substance comes out to me that is normal but the cramps have been here now for the past three weeks & last nite the 20th april i got what is normally the start of my period instead this morning no blood... clearly i have not experienced this so i am on a panic trip & diferent internet sites gives different advice... pleez help!!!
April 21st, 2010, 12:45 PM
Name: Talia
Birthday: August 9th
Dh/SO's name and birthday: Kristopher
Kids' names and birthdays: Andrew 1/20/98, Saigelyn 4/15/01, Magdalena 6/7/07, Maddox 2/25/09, and awaiting confirmation of another....
Anniversary or other special days for you: Wedding Anniversary June 13th
What brings you to the Am I Pregnant board? Trying to figure things out... No matter how many pregnancies you have, each one is completely different!
April 28th, 2010, 06:32 PM
So I have been having sex with my fiancee and we have been trying to get pregnant. I think I may be pregnant but I started my menstrual cycle could I still be pregnant?
May 18th, 2010, 05:59 PM
So my fiancee and I have been trying to get pregnant. I think I might be. We followed the ovulation calender. I am sort of sick with nausea but I am not throwing up. My nipples are darkening and I have been urinating a lot. I am also still in school. But I also have the hiccups could these all be a sign of pregnancy but I haven't had my period but I shouldn't have that until next week. I am also very irritable and moody most of the time. Could I be pregnant? Please help me.
June 3rd, 2010, 05:16 PM
Okay, so me and my ex-boyfriend had sex for the first time, He didn't pop my 'cherry.' about two days after I had sex with him I had gotten my period than after my period about two weeks after I noticed that I was getting strong stomach pains. It's been four days not that it hurts. Could I be pregnant?
June 13th, 2010, 06:29 PM
ok..sex was about two weeks ago, maybe. he did not ejaculate but i have been told that is not always necessary. my breasts have become sore and full but the nipples have not darkened. im often nauteous but i have not thrown up and i am tired all the time. i have been getting headaches. i feel bloated and fat and achey. i thought i was sick but i dont know.. i thought i had started my period but it only lasted a day. am i pregnant?

Last edited by dreamcleaver; June 13th, 2010 at 06:54 PM. Reason: i left out some details
June 13th, 2010, 10:36 PM
I HAD ALL THE SIGNS OF BEING PREGNANT BUT WHEN I TAKE THE TEST IT DOESNT SHOW ANY THING
June 13th, 2010, 10:36 PM
I HAD ALL THE SIGNS OF BEING PREGNANT BUT WHEN I TAKE THE TEST IT DOESNT SHOW ANY THING
June 26th, 2010, 05:29 PM
ok so i bought a test today... it came out as invalid. i got home and decided i didnt want to spend anymore money on tests all at once, cause i know they're not 100% right anyway. so i came home from work and got online. and i did a bunch of those calculating periods and ovulation things. my cycle is usually 22-24 days. apparently i was to expect my period the 15th of June. here it is the 26th. i've had a little cramping a couple days ago, but nothing as what it should be. i cramp alot when my period is a couple days away. i cramped for 2 days and it stopped. my boyfriend and i havent been using protection the last 4 months. Has this finally caught up with us? i haven't been feeling nausea, i haven't been sore anywhere, my areola's are still normal in color, but i have been a little more tired then usual, which in my opinion i think it's because of my new job. i'm not sure on what to do.. should i get another test? i can't afford the doctors office... anyone.. please... help me!!
June 30th, 2010, 01:28 PM
So five days past period, now I have spotting is it my period or implantation bleeding?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search