Signs of Pregnancy

JustMommies Article Commentary

This forum contains links to threads containing comments from our Members about our articles. To read our articles, click on the topics in the pink top navigation bar above.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Article Commentary LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 11th, 2010, 12:05 AM
Well i missed my period, my last period was May 17th-21st 2010. And im not sure if im pregnant or not.. And i dont have a lot of these signs, I have headaches, and my boobs sometimes hurt. And a couple weeks ago i always woke up in the morning and thought i was gonna be sick, but never got sick.. Can someone help me?
July 11th, 2010, 12:05 AM
Well i missed my period, my last period was May 17th-21st 2010. And im not sure if im pregnant or not.. And i dont have a lot of these signs, I have headaches, and my boobs sometimes hurt. And a couple weeks ago i always woke up in the morning and thought i was gonna be sick, but never got sick.. Can someone help me?
July 18th, 2010, 04:33 PM
ok so im new to this but i have a regular period usually now suddenly in the yr 2010 its not the first few months i got it but it was days apart each month com march i didnt get anything then april it came around the 21st and may 26th now in the month of june i got nothing no signs of cramps nothing and typically i get lower back pain and cramps before but again nothing so i figured id wait and take a test well i did wait about 2 weeks then tested but it came out negative now my fiance and i r trying to conceive so i figured maybe we did it i took about 2-4 more test still negative so june is gone then july arrives on july 2nd-3rd i get very like spotting but no cramps or any other signs of pms so im thinking implantation maybe well now its july 18th and still have no period i do have headaches n yesterday pain in my lower back and in my right lower side it also hurts when i lay on my stomach and everyone tells me my breast are HUGH now i urinate a little more often and my bowel movements are not consistent and some things just smell so bad to me now i smell everything now but the last test i took was about 2wks and it said neg still....so im confused i nevr missed my period like this and also i did have a miscarriage previously but it was so different that time so pls give me some advice cuz i am so lost with this!!!!
July 18th, 2010, 11:04 PM
well i dont have any of these symptoms really but the weight gain is crazy...and i havent taken a test in like a month now but theres still something in the back of my mibd tellingme to check this out
July 19th, 2010, 10:43 PM
Well I 20 years old and I already have a daughter but since her birth me and my husband have been having unprotected sex. We have just been doing the pull out method.and a couple days after my last period we just sex without pulling out and I have been having most of the pregnancy symptoms like. bloating ,headaches,constant urination, dizzyness, fatigued,mood swings, carvings,and constipation. I. still have a week till my period comes so I have not taken. A pregnancy test. So am I pregnant?????
July 23rd, 2010, 08:50 AM
hello, so i have just realized that i was ovulating last week and me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex everynight of last week, and now my breats hurt, i have lower back pain, my whole body hurts, i just want to sleep, and im unsure if i am pregnant? but im kinda scared.
July 24th, 2010, 12:28 PM
idk what to think. i have just lost my virginity to my boyfriend and it was unprotected. it was stupid. ive been freaking out since cuz we've done it more then once. each time he has never ejaculated inside. (sorry for the grossness) but its been almost 2 or 3 weeks since and ive spazzed over the pregnancy issue. ive heard rumors that you wont know till 4 weeks later. i mean my menstural cycle has always been kinda messed up and unpredictable but i havent gotten it yet which scares me. ive felt pain in my uterine area but no other symptoms above. at first it turned out to be just a gas bubble but now im not so sure... i need help T.T
July 29th, 2010, 02:37 AM
i need help! okay so i had my period for 7 days then it ended and 2 and 3 days later i had sex with my boyfriend forgot to take my birth control for the following 2 days after having sex and 4 days later i got my period again but its not really a period its not red blood its like a brownish color and its just like spotting and its been doing it for almost 2 weeks ! does anyone have an answer to this?
August 3rd, 2010, 10:02 PM
I got my period 2 weeks after I had sex, but after my period i noticed im always hungry and craving, and ive been getting dizzy spells along with the being extremely tired all the time. I've also gained weight. Is there a posibility i could still be pregnant?
August 5th, 2010, 05:45 PM
hi...my AF was 14 days late, and then lasted for about 4 or 5 days normal (not relle light & not heavy at all) and was bright red, i feel nauseas, my nipples are tender, ive been constipated then had diarrhea, i have headaches and am extremely exhausted after doing nothing at all alllllll day. I also feel dizzy and things slip my mind really quick....can i possibly be pregnant even tho i bled? and when should i test?!

Please help!!

Di
August 9th, 2010, 11:04 AM
Im normally 26-28 days in between cycles. I am currently on day 37. I have surgery on 7/7/2010 could that b a reason why my period is late, because I keep getting negative test results
August 19th, 2010, 01:54 PM
Well it's been 31 days since my last period but last month I came on July 1-5th then I spotted from July 15-17th then I came back on July 20-23rd and from July 20th till now has been no period can someone plss enlighten me about this matter thanks..
September 23rd, 2010, 12:54 PM
Cool Article!
October 20th, 2010, 12:24 AM
Hi, well im not sure whats going on with me but i think i might be pregnate. I have some symptoms like missing period, the first day of my last period was Aug 17,2010 so its been a little over two months. I've had to pee alot more often then usual, and a bit of diarrhea. Mood swings like no other, i was just sitting and laughing with my friends and all of a sudden i got really sad then mad then just irratated. No upset stomach, vomiting or changes in breast. I've been super sleepy more than normal. Ive taken 5 home pregnancy tests and the all say negative. Dose anyone have any anwsers?
October 24th, 2010, 03:13 PM
Well i'm 15 years old. I'm in high school and i'm a Freshmen. & i'm sexually active. The last time I had sex was about 3 weeks ago i'm pretty sure with my ex boyfriend. I'm a smart girl & i know to use protection. But this time i was stupid and didn't because i thought i could trust this boy. Friday i was with my friend and i was telling her that i've been feeling weird lately. My breasts feel tender and sore. I've been having to use the bathroom more then usual. Sometimes in the mornings i have diarreah. A week ago I was in a rage of anger. & everything around me seems to annoy me. So I took a pregnancy test and it gave me a weird result. But it still meant i'm possibly pregnant. I usually fet my period at the end of every month but last month i got it earlier. I've been having these tummy cramps for the past 2 weeks. & i had cheer competition and homecoming and i thought that i would get my period then but i never did. I still have a few days to see if i really am pregnant or not. I don't know what to do. Because its so obvious that theres a possibility that i am pregnant. I pray to God i'm not. Because abortion is the only way to go. Especially my mom. Who only wants me to get good grades, and go to college. I don't know what to do. She is taking me to Urgant Care tomorrow which is a place where they can do the aboriton quick and fast. I might not want that. I think its cruel. I think i'm just paraniod. I need advice. Please :'(
October 26th, 2010, 03:01 PM
Lyssa15,

Abortion is not the only way to go. Adoption is a great option. I know people that have been very blessed by adoption. Dont feel like you have to have an abortion because you dont. And no one can make you have one. I hope everything works out.
October 27th, 2010, 05:47 PM
Last period was Sept 26,2010 gone to wait for the end of the Month to take a HPT....
November 1st, 2010, 11:57 PM
I missed my period,my last period was sept 12 2010.. until now i dont have my period. And im not sure if im pregnant or not.. And i dont have a lot of these signs, i lost my appettite. And i tried a pregnancy test twice and its negative. wat should i do. help me.. i hope im not pregnant.
November 3rd, 2010, 02:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodmama3 View Post
So five days past period, now I have spotting is it my period or implantation bleeding?
Very curious if you have an update on this since you posted?
November 5th, 2010, 12:46 AM
Hi, I've been with my boyfriend for a year now, and we had sex for the 1st time oct. 5 unpretected. I was takin yaz-has a new name now, for a year now & sometimes forqet about my pills so the pack I had for oct still had sept. Days and I missed a few& I also had a period 2weeks frm sex. After we had sex I was bleeding, (1st time)and 2days later I felt bloated& weird in thestomach. Oncea day I'd pee, blood would drip& that happened for 2 days and I went back to spotting a dingy brown color, I started to experience tiresome, lower backaches,I've also had a nausea feeling, now more, dizziness, feeling like wanting to faint,cramps,stomach growling through my back after 3 hours, waking up around 12am hot for a week or more, nov2 my nipples were very hard&sore, and I have little bumps around my areolas and a bit bigger than tinier bumps on top. I took my bc pills sat & sun. But stopped bcuz it made my stomach bubbly. Oct 13th the spotting STOPED! The nxt day at 1pm there was a light blood spot in my panties, put on a pad, got hm& wasn't bleeding. That's not my period. The following week I got a bad cold,coughed and blew flim,throat was SORE, heartburn& headaches..I'm just NOW feeling a little better.. I've takin 4 test all were negative( oct. 16th, 23th, 27th and nov2) During the day I drink alot of water or juice and the times I've took em were later in the day. Alot of people has said they recieved those results and felt the same & later found out at 3 months. I hate this, please help, thanks.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search