Signs of Pregnancy

JustMommies Article Commentary

This forum contains links to threads containing comments from our Members about our articles. To read our articles, click on the topics in the pink top navigation bar above.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Article Commentary LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 5th, 2010, 10:02 PM
dismalgrin's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via MSN to dismalgrin Send a message via Yahoo to dismalgrin
Hahahaha, I've had all of the above. But I missed my period for a year and a half due to my birth control. It's due to be taken out in February 2011 and I just spotted for a week last week. It's gone but there is a strange looking discharge left behind. I've taken preggo tests and they all say negative. I'm convinced my body is just messing with me now.
November 8th, 2010, 01:37 PM
eharmony
This is so helpful!
November 21st, 2010, 10:15 PM
I am concerned,I had a tubal 11yrs ago,and I hadn't had sex for 50 days.My husband and I had sex, and now my period is 21 days late.Could I be pregnant?
November 23rd, 2010, 03:02 AM
My period is due on the 27th. The past few days I have been noticing some milky white discharge which I don't usually get before my period, also my boobs get aches in them ( it feels like a knife is stabbing me in them {which I do remember from my first pregnancy}), my husband says I'm moody, I am getting random food cravings, I get slight very slight cramps more like a butterfly feeling nothing painful, and I have to pee all the time now!! Could I be Pregnant? and When should I test?
November 29th, 2010, 11:09 PM
after a miscarriage, how long should you wait to try to concieve? If I am now and I miscarried sept 15th is that 2 early?
December 21st, 2010, 11:36 AM
Ok i need a little advice. I have never had a regular period but i was seeing the doctors trying to get it worked out. I had been bleeding for at least 2 months strait. Well one night my husband and i broke a condom and the mornig after i notice i wasnt bleeding. i havent bled since it has been 3 weeks. I am queezy and have bloated really really bad. now just today i had a tiny bit of blood and i have some mucus. Would that be normal for inplantation to have mucus? Please let me know what you all think!
December 24th, 2010, 12:06 AM
I had my period last month but this month I'm 3 weeks late is their a possibility that I could be pregnant I took the at home test but they all came out negative could I be pregnant?

December 24th, 2010, 12:20 AM
I took an at home pregnancy test and it came out negative. But I had my period last month but I'm 3 weeks late is their a possibility that I can be pregnant?
January 5th, 2011, 07:41 AM
hi i am just curious to know how many of you found out you were actually pregnant i was reading everyones post and symptoms and just wanted to know which of you ended up being pregnant and which of you were not
January 5th, 2011, 10:16 PM
My first pregnancy, I knew I was pregnant because my breasts had a dramatic change! My nipples became darker/puffier, and my breasts were a lot fuller.

I'm experiencing pregnancy like symptoms now but not so sure.
I have had cramps, my nipples are like a dark purple (my first pregnancy they were dark brown), and I experienced some spotting yesterday and the day before. My last period was 12/10/2010, and I'm expecting my period on 01/07/2010 (if my spotting wasn't implantation bleeding.) Good luck to you all, and I will keep y'all updated!

**Babydust!!**
January 9th, 2011, 05:23 PM
Ok, well I came on my period nov.27 and it was normal(heavy). Then dec.12 I started spotting with a light brown color. Is this enough to suspect pregnancy or should I wait it out to see what happens??.
January 10th, 2011, 12:15 PM
Can anyone give me some info..... My last note in my diary is the 13 nov 2010 as when i came on, my husband seems to think i came on in dec , but as yet i havent come on?? can anyone give me some advice please
January 12th, 2011, 06:05 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to BBYGIRL10
ok will im late on my period now,i have pain in my overyes,my brest are tender,my mood has been crazy i have mood swings off the bat,i had egg white sticky thick creamy stuff like 4days ago,then the next day it was egg white again but dry that time,then today i had egg white sticky thick creamy stuff again,now someone plzz tell me wat is going on with my body.....
January 12th, 2011, 06:11 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to BBYGIRL10
ok will i thought i would have started my period early since my period is due the 12 of this month will i have had no singes of me starting my period,an usaly i do have like cramps n stuff but i havent had none of that,now i have had hot&clod flah's,me getting dizzy when i go to stand up from setting down,my boobs are really tender,an just like 2weeks ago when i was in the bath i seen white stuff coming out of my boobs,an just like 3days ago i had white,thick,sticky stuff on my underwear,then yesterday i found egg white dry stuff on my underwear,me&my husband have been trying for a bby i went to the doc,an she told me that i should get pergnant within 3months an with my 1st kid i did get pergnant within 3months an its been almost 3months since me&my husband started trying for are 2end kido,an now im late on my period i was spouse to strat an i didnt,so someone plzz let me know if anyone knows watz going on with my body....
January 19th, 2011, 01:51 PM
Hey I'm 26 years old and I have 6 sisters three of which had major complication with getting preganant and if they finally did get pregnant had major problem with the pregnancy or just had a miscarriage. I have never gotten pregnant and have been with my bf since I was 19 and never been on birth control figured that I was unable to hav e children. I have been on here for several days looking and reading some of the comments because before even noticing my period was late was noticing that I was having each and every symptom of pregnancy, today I took like 12 test and each one was positive...I was like OMG! I want to know if there's any reason to worry because of my families history with pregnancies
January 19th, 2011, 04:14 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Pregnancy symptoms are not all the same! I'm a little over 5 weeks, so am just starting my pregnancy, but have been having symptoms for about 2 weeks. NO, I do not have breast soreness and don't notice in major change in my breast, but have been feeling very bloated and have been having TONS of gas (my poor hubby When my normal period was I just very lightly spotted and I'm usually VERY heavy. I waited 3 days and took a test and thought it was a very faint positive but couldn't tell. I waited several more days and took a test early morn with fresh pee and came back a for sure POSITIVE! Just wait, some test are more accurate then others and try and test in the morning is what I was told by my doc and it worked!

If you're not pregnant my ob told me taking Folic Acid will help - obviously it did! See if your doc recommends it for you and GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!!
February 15th, 2011, 07:45 AM
my boyfriend and i had sex almost 3 weeks ago unprotected, and i was supposed to get my period last week but we are giving it another week just to make sure. and i only have 4 more days to see if i get my period, my boobs have been really sore and tender and look and feel alot bigger/heavier. i have been SUPER moody! my boyfriend would say something that i would normally laugh about but if he made a joke i would get super angry and upset, i have been feeling really warm i can just sit around watch tv at night and feel super warm, ive also been getting REALLY tired after school or even half way through the day i feel like i could just fall over and sleep. i also have white mucus stuff, and idk what that means...? also a few days ago i had a really painful pinching pain (i dont know how to describe it) in my right lower side, my mom thought it was my appendics but it went away after a day. im so confused. my boyfriend and i are going to take a pregnancy test at the end of this week to see if i am or not. i need help and i need to know if i am pregnant! someone please let me know.
March 7th, 2011, 07:21 PM
Hey, I'm 31 years old and hadn't been able to conceive. Now I believe I'm pregnant. Got a positive result from the test, but still I would like to wait a few more days just to see if my period actually starts.
March 8th, 2011, 03:25 AM
thanks, it could be useful
April 9th, 2011, 11:57 AM
I am sure I ovulated around 3/19/11. I have pcos and t rying to get pregnant hasn't been easy. I was due for AF on 4/2/11 and she hasn't shown. I am crampy, have sore breast, and have gained a little weight. I never have experienced sore boobs or weight change before AF arrives, so this is a little interesting. I took a ept strip that i got online at early pregnancy test.com and it was negative. I am peeing more often than usual, but this could all be my body playing tricks on me... im to afraid to test again..we had sex on the 19th of march,which is when i ovulated.. I guess I should just wait and see what happens

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search