Signs of Pregnancy

JustMommies Article Commentary

This forum contains links to threads containing comments from our Members about our articles. To read our articles, click on the topics in the pink top navigation bar above.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Article Commentary LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 13th, 2011, 08:05 AM
my boyfriend and I had sex couple of weeks ago, suppose to get my period on April 02 and I didn't but got it 6 days later and it was heavy but, I am still tired all the time and have been really irritable and I'm a lil nervous. Any help??
April 27th, 2011, 10:41 AM
im late on my period, i have regular periods might i add. ive been feeling sick to my stomach and moody. i took a home prego test but it came out neg. could i be prego?
May 6th, 2011, 07:56 PM
i have a periods at april 12 2011 but i stop my periods at april 18 2011 and me and my boyfriend have sex together at april 23 2011 i am buy a pregnant test now and because i am ask my mom question and i love her awson them and ya :D
May 6th, 2011, 11:33 PM
okay. I have been off birth control for 2 months and had my last period april 13th 2011...the week that me and my boyfriend were most active was when i was ovulating and we didnt use any protection. i feel as though i could be pregnant but i started spotting yesterday and then it started to get heavier then thins out then gets a little heavy again....i am not sure what to do because i have been having morning sickness, nausea, tender breasts, fatigue, etc. I am expericing lots of pregnancy symtpoms but i am unsure if this bleeding is just spotting or my period can anyone help?
May 13th, 2011, 10:51 PM
I have spotting wondering if it is normal or not. It showed up on my panties only and was real small spots it doesnt shiw when i whipe this can b implantation right? Im tryin for a baby.....
May 25th, 2011, 03:01 AM
I have taken 2 test and both indicater shows positief.just want want to know can i trust it?am i pregnant
May 25th, 2011, 03:02 AM
I have taken 2 test and both indicater shows positief.just want want to know can i trust it?am i pregnant
June 12th, 2011, 10:03 AM
I had my period on the April 28th. after 4 days, my period stopped. My boyfriend and I had sex ever since, until on the 18th May and lasts for only 2 days. I had my period again. What's happening to me? And I have this pregnant feeling. I haven't check using the home pregnancy test yet. Am I pregnant?
June 15th, 2011, 12:45 PM

Help ! I have missed my period for going on three months now. This generally does not happen to me. I have had tons of pregnancy symptoms including headaches, trouble sleeping due to lowerback pain and achy legs, diarhea, crampy feeling, bloated, emotional, sensitve sore breast,and i recently started light pink spotting when i wipe. Everything i research leads me to pregnancy but with more than i can count negative hpts and a negative blood test a month ago it seems pregnancy is ruled out but im just not sure i have felt pregnant but just not sure with negative results. I have read that its still possible but if not i would really like to know whats going on with my body. If anybody can possibly give me some insight to what might possibly be going on I would really appreciate it . Thank you in advance !

July 9th, 2011, 05:47 PM
i'm 37 years old, married, with no children. i think i just experienced implantation bleeding. it was almost scary. very dark discharge with a funky odor. it changed color to light pink and finaally "dried" up. about the duration of my menstration. is it to early to test? i don't want to test too early in fear of a negative response when i may in fact be pregnant. any suggestions or advice.
July 10th, 2011, 09:56 PM
Okay, here’s the thing ladies, I am not trying to have some online tell that I am pregnant, I would just like advice, suggestions, maybe stories of people who relate and things of that nature. I do know that , at the end of the day, take a pee test or go the to doctors.
Anyways, my situation is this… I had my period twice in the month of June, (not normal for me). First, I got AF June 3rd, which lasted 3 days and was very light ( I normally have my period for 7 days & it is extremely heavy.) While having my period I did throw up in the morning twice which also never happens. Then I got my period at the end, June 28th, it was heavy this time, lasted 6 days, but would sometimes randomly stop bleeding for ˝ the day.
My stomach has been seeming to get bigger, and now becoming a little firm. I have been eating a lot more than normal, sleeping horribly but have more recently been becoming tired through out the day. I have random headaches, angry outbursts, and the past few days have become sensitive (towards the end of my 2nd period).
I have thrown up a few more times but that was last week before my period had come again. Im just curious if anyone has gone through any of the same things as myself. BTW I have taken a few home pregnancy tests (right before my 1st period this month) because I was feeling “weird” before then, and I took a pregnancy test at the doctors as well two weeks back.
July 18th, 2011, 06:31 PM
So I was on seasonique until June 20th give or take. And when my boyfriend returned from his deployment (June 15th) I was on antibiotics and I've never been one to remember to take my birth control everyday, hence my first child.

Anyway I was feeling extra nauseated so I took a pregnancy test on June 27th that came out with an extremely faint positive line but the next day I had bleeding that was full of tissue and it only lasted 3 days. (Not sure what it was all about, whether from the seasonique or a possible miscarriage).

But now to my current situation, my boyfriend and I had sex about four times from July 2- July 9 and on July 5th I had discharge with a brownish-red color in it, it was only present in the mucous and only came out on toilet paper. Now fast-forward a few weeks to July 15th I took an ovulation test and it was faint but positive and my discharge was very long and the egg-white type and we also had sex then. So lately I've been very emotional (even though it may be because his reintegration hasn't been easy but we're starting counseling to get back to normal), some minor cramping, extremely tired, nauseated (a lot at night and after meals), some heartburn, and the veins in my breasts are more visible mainly after showers, and kinda irritable.

I've taken way too many pregnancy tests but they are all the most popular ones like first response, ept, and answer (I live in the country so no stores around the area carry the ones with the higher sensitivity) all have been negative. Also today after work I noticed my discharge was a milky white and a little thick.

I'm writing this because I really would like others opinions on this, the waiting is killing me, I'd love to be pregnant. I'm just not sure of anything because of the seasonique stopping periods and ovulation. I'm starting to think I might be going a little crazy. I'm according to my app on my phone, not supposed to have a period until the first weekend of August but once again it's all uncertain because of seasonique.

Any opinions? Once again I apologize for the way too long comment.
July 21st, 2011, 12:29 AM
hi i have 24 years,hope you can help me,i take birth control for 6 moths and i stop in jun 16 and my period start day 20 of jun and stop day 25 of jun,me and my husband made a decision of have a baby so we start have sex day yes day no,from day 3 of july we made every night,day 11 i start feel some pain like my periode was caming but no period and day 12 i get some blood spot coler was dark red,i just notece when i went to bathroom,and on the end of afternoon totaly gone,and 2 days ago i start feel some Mood swings and irritability,i dont know what are happend with me,i did pregnancy test on day 17 of july and came negative,my period will came day 23 of july i dont know if is PMS or pregnancy

please help me
and sorry my english

July 24th, 2011, 09:03 AM
I hve all the symptoms bt its just so confusing bc i had my period in june and i had sex while on my pd bt after i had sex i didnt bleed and i started to get all these symptoms bt now im bleeding again bt its a little heavy....i was on birthcontrol bt stopped takin it cld tht be why im bleeding so heavy??
August 2nd, 2011, 12:15 AM
Ok so I'm 16 me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex and he you know what inside of me. So i had implantational bleeding like the next day or two because we had sex again then like a week later my period started but yet my period has been skipped this month. am i pregnant?
August 5th, 2011, 02:00 AM
Really Scared.! Im 16 nalready have a yr old daughter,, I had unpretected sex and ran owt of birth control when I was syupposed to take it and forgot to get more,, I dnt remember when mi last period was and really really really scared I might be pregnant again.!! Can sum1 help me plz
August 9th, 2011, 09:16 PM
ok im 17 to me my breast have enlarged i get very moody or irritated easily with out wanting too i got my period in july twice but in less the 3 weeks and both times they were very light one of my breast leaks i urinate alot more i get frequent headache and feel very dihydridated alot i also sleep alot more then usual but no nausea is it possible that im pregnant ????
August 18th, 2011, 06:18 PM
im barely 15/: & ive been gettin home from school all sleepy I,take a,nap and still feel tiered I also have,been very emotional and my stomach just feels bloated and I sometimes have problems using the bathroom. I havent had morning sickness can someone please help me im not sure whnt want to do I dont want to be a parent im too young! someone please help me!!!
August 19th, 2011, 09:54 AM
Were you pregnant!?
August 20th, 2011, 06:14 PM
I have every sign of pregnancy but I just had a very weird symptom, TMI but when i used the restroom I had very thick clear string like discharge. is this another sign?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search