Signs of Pregnancy

JustMommies Article Commentary

This forum contains links to threads containing comments from our Members about our articles. To read our articles, click on the topics in the pink top navigation bar above.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Article Commentary LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 30th, 2011, 05:15 PM
I really need help I had wat I thought was a period it only lasted three days an its been like that the last three months but they normally are five days long I get tired alot gained alot of weight im always tired I get bad headaches diareah cramps in the adominal area but test say negative am I pregnant. Plzzz help any advice..
September 6th, 2011, 02:32 PM
hi ive been feeling kinda defferent lately my nipples hurt an they never hurt b4 AF ive been getting lower abdominal cramps it hurts really bad when I TRY to do #2 and I stress TRY I havent had any extra discharge and I also have alot of gas im 2days late tomorrow and I took a hpt an it wad neg could I be prego I really need help please anybody?
September 7th, 2011, 08:35 PM
okaiy so mhe & mhy hubby have been tryin for abouht 10months now and still nothinq until i qoht my period real liqht wen iusually qet it 5 days n real heavy n now iended my period bout a week aqo n im still crampinq am i preqo?!?! ineed advice )':
September 7th, 2011, 09:22 PM
I have a lot of signs of pregnancy, including being 4 days late, bloating and horrible stabbing pain in my stomach, tender breasts and swollen, lower back pain, extreme irritability, and a very thick white discharge like lotion, but I took a test and it said neg. I dont know what to do or think?
September 11th, 2011, 05:15 PM
Hi..I had my last Mens. on Aug. 23. i had sex with my bf on Sept. 2. He came twice and the 2nd time it was in me, but he pulled out. Ever since then ive been very tired; feeling like i have to puke but i dont; Havin backache; and peein and eatin alot. Also i seen blood in my discharge when i wiped but only that one time. I know its too early to take a test, but do you think theirs a chance im pergo.???? Please Comment Thanks
September 11th, 2011, 05:15 PM
Hi..I had my last Mens. on Aug. 23. i had sex with my bf on Sept. 2. He came twice and the 2nd time it was in me, but he pulled out. Ever since then ive been very tired; feeling like i have to puke but i dont; Havin backache; and peein and eatin alot. Also i seen blood in my discharge when i wiped but only that one time. I know its too early to take a test, but do you think theirs a chance im pergo.???? Please Comment Thanks
September 11th, 2011, 05:16 PM
September 11th, 2011, 05:16 PM
September 11th, 2011, 09:58 PM
Hey Ive been tired alot, eatingand peeing alot. Ive also been feeling very hot at time. Then when I wiped, i seen blood in my discharge but just that one time. Ist too early too test but do you think i could be prego.?? Please Comment.!!
September 23rd, 2011, 02:40 PM
So, june 17 i was raped, and it's been 3 months. I haven't had my period...and i've had most of those symptoms..am I pregnant?
September 25th, 2011, 11:09 AM
My last period was on august 22 I have a 30 day cycle so for the past 3 months I get my period every 22 today is the 25th nstill haven't gotten it I took a test on the 23 and got a negative I was told to wait a week before testing again. My breast just began to swell up and im very emotional can someone please reply
October 1st, 2011, 07:02 AM
So 3 weeks ago at work, it was all I could do to get through my patient and run to the bathroom to throw up. Not normal for me. So I took a test, negative. Started getting cramps so I took another test, again negative. I've taken 4 tests in 3 weeks and nothing. Now my nipples are sore. I'm tired, my back hurts and my stomach is always uneasy. I've been on Depo for 2 years and just got off of it 2 months ago. Could this be my cycle trying to kick back in? I feel pregnant, I think, but the tests say no. When I was pregnant with my son I didn't even know till I was 18 weeks along. What gives?
October 12th, 2011, 10:55 PM
so me and my boyfriend had sex cause we want to have a baby, well last year
i was put on the birth control shot then stopped taking it last oct, but i
have not still had a period yet and its been a year to this day,how will i
know if im pregnant, everyone says wait till you miss your period well i
dont have a period so i cant do that so when should i take a test to know
if i am or not??
October 13th, 2011, 04:31 PM
So my last period was August 22nd of this year, and i haven't had a period since then and my period is pretty regular I have one every month on the exact day that i am suppose to, tomorrow will be four weeks that I am late, me and my boyfriend has had lots of unprotected sex, but he has also been withdrawing, I've noticed that I am more tired and more irritable lately, I have also been wanting to eat more, and have been having to urinate more frequently. Should I go see the doctor or just wait it out to see if I have my period.
October 14th, 2011, 05:39 AM
I found an article on http://byfiles.com files search where all the symptoms were described thoroughly. I have all the symptoms. But today is 4 days before I'm supposed to miss and I'm having odd bleeding. (It's fresh? and old blood) and I am cramping. But I was bloated and then when I started bleeding it's bringing it down. But it only lasted 3 hours.
October 15th, 2011, 06:04 PM
my periods are pretty normal but can somtimes be very late or very early. i have been having nausea and my boobs hurt. i have also been getting headaches these past few days and dont know why? ive taken a few tests but they we all negative and my period would now be considerd over a week late...im getting nervouse that i havnt started but then i think that maybe its just my period acting up...auuh! im going crazy! should i take another test?
October 18th, 2011, 08:56 AM
I am currently ttc I had a miscarriage may 13th 3 days before my 12week scan,me and my partner have been together for 3 and a half years after a year and a half we started trying to get pregnant all in all I've had 2 miscarriages and one abortion the abortion. I was supposed to start my period thursday just gone but I missed it for 3days so I did a preg test and it came back positive now yesterday a day after I took the preg test I started bleeding now it doesn't seem like a normal period like I would normally have it is very light pinky brownish almost like discharge but you can see that it is definitely blood was the test wrong? Am I pregnant or not? My boobs are sore really soft and tender frequently urinating but the bleeding has just completely thrown me off scale and given me a reason to believe I am not pregnant what should I do?
October 18th, 2011, 09:56 AM
I'm a week late I've increased in eating
I'm more moody then normal
I had cramps and pain in my tummy area for almost two weeks now and still no period
I increase indischarge
I keep getting pains in my breast
Lately period hs been normal expecpt this months
I feel constapated
I do pee alot Im just afraid of another test

Im only 18 this would be my second
What should i do wait or take on asap???
October 19th, 2011, 10:15 AM
So, I've recently gotten married (yay!) and have had unprotected sex. I normally have very regular periods. The month of my wedding I was over a week late and had a very short period. Since then, I've had my period come early and then late. All around, just inconsistant. I've been tired and irritable (which isn't uncommon BC I have PMDD). My breasts are only tender around my period. I have had some nausea, no vomitting, frequent urination, and backaches. I've also had some of the "not so common" symptoms, like a runny nose, nose bleeds, etc. I've also recently graduated from college and am trying to find a job... so, what do you think? Could I be pregnant or and I just stressing out?
October 20th, 2011, 02:03 AM
hi every1, am new here. My hubby and i have been ttc since january 2011. Am 2 days late, xpecting oct 17 menses and has been urinating often, no breast soreness and morning sickness. Pls any one wit similar xperience? Thanks 4 ur contribuxn

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search