Signs of Pregnancy

JustMommies Article Commentary

This forum contains links to threads containing comments from our Members about our articles. To read our articles, click on the topics in the pink top navigation bar above.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Article Commentary LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 22nd, 2011, 07:38 AM
i had sex with my boyfriend a day before my menstrual period. is it possible for me to get pregnant? my last period was sept. 23, 2011 and it last 3 days. i need your answer. thanks alot
October 25th, 2011, 05:21 PM
I am new at this, I have not been feeling well these last couple days, bloated, constipated, notious, feeling hot.. ( I'm usually cold) I've been feeling drained.. sometimes i get stomach aches (strange feeling stomache aches) Im not sure if these are signs of preganacy.. again i am new at this.. last i have a my period was 3 weeks ago.. My boobs are just a tiny bit sore... would be great if i could get feed back.. thanks.
November 15th, 2011, 06:11 PM
okay, so me and my boyfriend had sex, during my ovulation cycle, which was not even a week ago.. well i just started my period a week and a half early.. we have been tryin to conceive for about 2 months and so far nothing, but could me starting my period early mean i might be pregnant? because it's very light bleeding.. please leave your advise?? i wanna be a mommy...
November 17th, 2011, 09:15 PM
My signs are breast tenderness and its fuller, cramping,backache,tiredness, I have to get my period today, hoping it stays away though(hehe) please keep your fingers crossed for me
November 18th, 2011, 08:59 AM
Can anyone please help me with something, usually when I get my period it is a very dark red and it starts off really heavy, today I got a very light pink color and then it turned almost brown, and its not heavy at all, its almost sticky, please tell me what this could be, I really want to be pregnant, but I think this time its not for me
November 27th, 2011, 09:35 PM
well i had sex two weeks before my period but it came on and lasted for two days. i feel really sick like im going to throw up my head hurt and i sleep alot can i be pregnant?
December 4th, 2011, 08:53 PM
Can someone please help me?!... I had an abotaion (( took the pill)) on oct.25th... I bleed for two weeks and then on nov. 25th my boyfriend said that he might of came in me a little but not sure.... I still haven't gotten my period.. Not sure even when I was suppose to get it again... I know the signs when I first got pregant so I know they would be similar... But I'm just worried bc they say your really fertile after the aboration just not sure how long you after you are?... I had really bad heartburn all day today and I've been gassey for a couple of days and my abdominal area feela painful kind of like gas... I'm just really nervous and I'm just starting to get cramps can someone please help?!
December 15th, 2011, 05:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by taylor jackson View Post
i'm 37 years old, married, with no children. i think i just experienced implantation bleeding. it was almost scary. very dark discharge with a funky odor. it changed color to light pink and finaally "dried" up. about the duration of my menstration. is it to early to test? i don't want to test too early in fear of a negative response when i may in fact be pregnant. any suggestions or advice.
Hey, I am 39 (no children) and had exactly the same thing last week, period was 2 days earlier than expected a day shorter than usual followed by intense migraine headache the next day. Convinced it was a normal period.. been trying to conceive for 6 months. Any joy with you?
December 22nd, 2011, 04:47 AM
i really need help
i have been with my boy friend for 2 years now and we have been talking about having a baby for about 4 months, for 2 weeks now my breasts have been sore and they are getting bigger and darker, i have been going to the toilet a little more then i normally do and i have had some really bad headaches could i be pregant
December 22nd, 2011, 04:58 AM
PLEASE HELP EEK!
i had sex on the 8th of dec, my boobs are sore and they are getting bigger and darker, i also found i have been getting really moody, i have had a few headaches for the past 2 weeks ( should i go see a doctor)
December 27th, 2011, 10:31 AM
I had sex with my husband a few months ago. And now, i'm feeling more tired than usual and my nipples are sore. I always feel like vomiting. I go to the toilet 10 times a day. I have strange food cravings.
December 29th, 2011, 08:20 PM
i just started a low dose pill and i have been on antibiotics and Vicodin. i have my period in the middle of my pill pack as if i was not on the pill. i just had unprotected sex on the day they say i am my most fertile. could i be pregnant? i want to be
January 9th, 2012, 03:45 PM
OK I'm new to this but there is a give possibility I might be pregnant me and my husband
has been trying for months now well lately I have not wanted to do anything but sleep and eat... I don't know if this matters but now when I lay on my stomach I feel a pain not a. Bad pain but bad enough so I don't wanna lay on my stomach no more I. feel sick but never throw up not yet anyways I have killer headaches and my lower back has been hurting my nipples aare darkening but no soreness I realize they are getting bigger but I thought it was normal! Please any advice or suggestions please o please let me know
January 13th, 2012, 05:48 PM
I HAD UNPROTECTED SEX WITH MY BOYFRIENd and he didnt pull out 2days later i started peeing alot, i was getting full quick but eating different foods, sleeping alot and having headaches stomach cramps and back pains.. 2weeks later my period came 4days late
January 13th, 2012, 05:57 PM
I HAD UNPROTECTED SEX WITH MY BOYFRIENd and he didnt pull out 2days later i started peeing alot, i was getting full quick but eating different foods, sleeping alot and having headaches stomach cramps and back pains.. 2weeks later my period came 4days late
January 25th, 2012, 03:00 AM
hai , am 27 female married, am having tiredness, pain on my breast, head ache, back pain, vomitting tendency, pain on my abdomines. and i missed my period today my period is always regular. is it symptoms of pregancy or period
January 25th, 2012, 03:01 AM
hai , am 27 female married, am having tiredness, pain on my breast, head ache, back pain, vomitting tendency, pain on my abdomines. and i missed my period today my period is always regular. is it symptoms of pregancy or period
February 8th, 2012, 12:50 AM
I just read the early signs of pregnancy slide show along with this. My period is due later this week, but i have been having a few sharp pains in my lower abdomen area, a bit of breast tenderness and darker areolas, nausea (doesn't matter what time of day), bloating, a bit of constipation, more frequent urination, feeling more thirsty, having headaches (pretty bad ones), quite a bit of discharge that is uncommon for me in consistency and color, and i literally cried for no reason except than i just felt like i needed to cry while also having some mood swings in between these episodes. I have never liked pickles, especially the smell of pickles. But recently the smell made me very nauseous, and i almost puked. I know all these symptoms can be explained away by other things than being preggo, but i'm having so many that I am curious to find out more. I don't want to be one of those girls who goes to the doctor completely convinced she is pregnant when she is not.
February 8th, 2012, 09:10 AM
Confused......i had my period in december for 7 days ,my husband and i had sex just the next day after i saw there was no blood subsequently after we had sex we realised that i started to bleed again so i decided to use the 72hrs pill so as to make sure no implantation takes places abt 5 days after i had a very heavy bleeding with clots for 5 days it was extremely painful....and ever since i've been experiencing pregnancy symptoms except for tender breast ,i did a pregnancy test and its negative..but is it possible that im pregnant still
February 12th, 2012, 01:12 PM
My last period was January 6 and my next period wasn't due until February 3 and today makes day nine it's late I have cramps and lite headed dizzy and bloated and tried am I pregnant?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search