Signs of Pregnancy

JustMommies Article Commentary

This forum contains links to threads containing comments from our Members about our articles. To read our articles, click on the topics in the pink top navigation bar above.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Article Commentary LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 18th, 2012, 01:12 PM
Hey guys, I had sex on the 7th and 13th and 15th of this month which if feb when can I test to see if I'm pregnant?? I also was supports ovulate o the 16.. Thanks )
February 26th, 2012, 09:12 PM
Oh my goodness i am SO confused. Okay so i am 17. My periods arnt reg but this is just weird. I havnt had my period at all this month. The only thing was after having sex, a very light bleeding. Didnt even get on my pad. But i feel realy bloated more so than iv ever been. And my boobs are huge! How does someone have growing pain in their boobs?! I took a hpt when i missed my period. It was 1st response gold dig. It said neg. But my period is still missing. And when i took apart the test thr wer 2 pink likes on the strip. Sooo confused.
March 10th, 2012, 07:01 PM
I am seeing my period but before that I urinated often I even eat often also. My tummmy hurts and my breast are heavy which follow by a headache. Could I be pregnant ?
March 17th, 2012, 01:42 AM
Ok..um...lets see were too start? well I've been feeling tierd alot lately but idk if it's stress I have frequent urination (thats normal for me being diabetic) this week I started with nausea and vomiting. Today my breast started hurting like a throbbing feeling. An when I got my pd. for this month it was a light pd that lasted about 2days, which usually last about 6 days...so can anyone please help me ?
March 18th, 2012, 04:33 PM
Me and my husband trying to get preg over 4 years.Seen fertility doctos and all. Dr. Could not find out why we have not conceived.
Well my period does not come on until 3/26
I had sex on 3/11 and 3/12. Ovulate on 3/12-3/14. It is now 3/18 and I have had a cramping feeling in my lower right abdominal. Breast seem very enlarged and nipples are sore and tender. This morning pinkish when wipe. Last until 4p today 3/18. I guess, I play the waiting game to see if my period actually comes on next week 3/26. Do you think I am Pregnant?
March 19th, 2012, 12:47 AM
i use emergency contraception after unprotected sex with my husbnd,he finished inside me and im so wet that time even i already know that its not my fertile days base on the fertility calculator here online.waiting for my period to come on 23 of march,this past 2 days had spotting,light brown color.i use preg test to ease my worries that i can be pregnant and the ecp may not work and it result to be negative bt still unsatisfied so waiting for my period and pray that sooner it will come..
April 5th, 2012, 02:56 AM
i was supposed to have my period on the 25th march and it did not come. im having the symptoms of pregnancy, i did the pregnancy test and it was negative, i went to the doctor and she said there is nothing in my uterus.

could i still be pregnant?
April 5th, 2012, 10:51 AM
Hey my name is autumn me and my fiancé decided to try for a baby last month.I'm 4 days late for my period but still getting negative test results. I have had bloating cramping diarrhea with chills and slight fever have had problems sleeping light pressure on my lower abdomen(like someone is sitting on me) does this sound like it could be pregnancy symptoms or am I going crazy?! Please help me-autumn
April 8th, 2012, 11:05 PM
Okayy, the signs I have are Fatigue, Bloating/ Achiness in the abdomen, headaches, irrability, and breast changes. I don't know yet though, so I can't assume I am.
April 19th, 2012, 01:28 PM
I'm really stressed out about missing my period. The last time i got my period was the end of feb. I have all the signs of being pregnant im just scared to take a test. What should i do.
April 19th, 2012, 01:28 PM
I'm really stressed out about missing my period. The last time i got my period was the end of feb. I have all the signs of being pregnant im just scared to take a test. What should i do.
April 19th, 2012, 02:36 PM
I had some spotting about a week 1/2 ago then nausea, urinating more, cramping, headaches, bloating, and more hungry, my nipples are sore to the touch, but i had gotten a depo shot early january an never went back. I heard that some women can become pregnant while on the shot. Is it possible that I could be pregnant?
April 29th, 2012, 10:09 PM
I am 3 months pregnant now and My appetite has been increased a lot. I am just eating every-time but still I can't bear it..please suggest me any tip.

My age is 22years
<a href= "http://sheilaburnett.livejournal.com/">Sheila Burnett</a>
May 6th, 2012, 08:28 AM
Dear all,
Please advice..my last period was on 23 march. I have done my pregnancy test just now and not even fine line appears...What should i do? Is there any chances that i could be pregnant even though the line does not appears? Help me...
June 2nd, 2012, 06:50 AM
hi.... im 4 weeks pregnant now.. today i made my first pre natal check up... the dr made ultrasound for me and she saw nothing.. im a bit depressed..cause before i had also an abortion...im afraid that it may happen again.she prescribed me aspirin,duphaston, folic acid,vitamin e and carbimazole cause im hyperthyroidism.can someone me help me to understand this..thanks
June 2nd, 2012, 08:14 AM
hi.... im 4 weeks pregnant now.. today i made my first pre natal check up... the dr made ultrasound for me and she saw nothing.. im a bit depressed..cause before i had also an abortion...im afraid that it may happen again.she prescribed me aspirin,duphaston, folic acid,vitamin e and carbimazole cause im hyperthyroidism.can someone me help me to understand this..thanks
June 9th, 2012, 09:42 AM
I have been having most of these symptoms I took a pregnancy test today and it was negative my period is due until the 13 and today is the 9 could I be pregnant ??? Help please
June 11th, 2012, 06:57 PM
hi. my boyfriend and I is trying to have our first born. we had sex on 16 of may right after my period went up. then on 3rd when i was ovulated. now my period came down 2 days early then it suppose to come.can anyone help..
June 11th, 2012, 07:02 PM
Hi my name is angie. MY boyfriend and I is trying to have our first born. Now we had sex right after my period went up on the 16th of may the on 3rd of june. My period came down two days early I never experience this. this my first time..
June 13th, 2012, 04:06 PM
last month my period lasted two days and three days later i started spotting i took a pregnancy test and it was negative this month it came on and lasted three days it normally last 5-6 days cant i be pregnant?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search