Can a tipped uterus keep you from getting pregnant?

JustMommies Article Commentary

This forum contains links to threads containing comments from our Members about our articles. To read our articles, click on the topics in the pink top navigation bar above.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Article Commentary LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 5th, 2009, 01:02 PM
Quote:
In most women’s bodies, the uterus is suspended vertically, straight up and down, or tilted slightly forward towards the abdomen. Some women, however, are born with a uterus that is naturally tilted backwards. There is nothing unhealthy about a tipped uterus, and this will not by itself have an impact on a woman’s ability to become pregnant or carry a baby to term.
Read more
July 5th, 2009, 01:02 PM
Hi girls.I also have a tipped uterus but have two beautiful childen.I have a loving husband who has always been open to try new things when we were trying to conceive.It took us about twelve months for our first and about four months for our second.I beleive our second bundle of joy came quicker because our new techniques.I found this method while online looking for help.As we all know,we "lucky" ones with a tipped uterus need deep penetration to get the sperm closer to the cervix.At first I wasn't sure how my hubby would react, but as it turned out he was more than willing to give it a try.First you ned to enlist the help of what we called "our little friend".We used a penis extension to push the sperm deep into the vagina each time he came.I also had to stay very horny throughout the love making,so we got ourselves a few adult movies that I could glance at while hubby did his thing.When your man comes he should be on top or in the doggy-style position.Whenever we used this technique I found myself wanting to drain him of every last bit of his sperm.You will be surprised how much fun you will have.Like I said earlier, twelve months for the first bundle, four months for our second."Our little friend" must have helped.Good luck.
June 16th, 2013, 11:40 PM
I also recommend the <strong><a href="http://goo.gl/OKjez">PREGNANCY MIRACLE METHOD</a></strong> to get pregnant fast and naturally!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search