Robitussin (Guaifenesin Cough Syrup) to Improve Fertility

JustMommies Article Commentary

This forum contains links to threads containing comments from our Members about our articles. To read our articles, click on the topics in the pink top navigation bar above.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Article Commentary LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 5th, 2009, 05:19 PM
Quote:
You may be wondering what cough syrup has to do with fertility.  Robitussin’s main ingredient is guaifenesin.  Guaifenesin aids in fertility because it improves the quality of your cervical mucus.  Fertile cervical mucus helps transport sperm from the vagina into the uterus.  Sperm cannot su
Read more
July 5th, 2009, 05:19 PM
I think I will try that this month.
July 12th, 2009, 06:05 PM
Has anyone tried this and it works.
September 6th, 2009, 07:02 PM
how much do you take and how often wondering sshould start the big O around the 14 to the 17 Sept 09
September 14th, 2009, 01:12 PM
Ihave not been trying to get pregnant but we havent used any protection...Now we believe it is time, yet we have been having unprotected sex for over a year and nothing... I really hope this helps.
March 16th, 2010, 12:54 PM
I have been trying any good tips.
March 17th, 2010, 09:31 AM
Regular
I LOL'd At this because when i was younger around 18 till now (21) i always take Robitussin for any little cold or huge flu! I was always on antibiotics which my mother says increases the chance of pregnancy! So why the hell am i not preggo? LOL
March 28th, 2010, 04:55 PM
IS GOOD TO KNOW

IF ANYONE TRY Robitussin (Guaifenesin Cough Syrup) to Improve Fertility
October 1st, 2010, 09:24 AM
Ireally want to conceive'I'm 36 and so is my partner'he have no kids I do'but can't seem to make one together and its been a year"can't do it anymore"I feel like a failure!!
October 9th, 2010, 08:01 AM
realy i can't believe that how im 20 years old i have son but now i can't have another baby if i take that its improve my husband was excited to have
June 16th, 2013, 10:05 PM
I also recommend the <strong><a href="http://goo.gl/OKjez">PREGNANCY MIRACLE METHOD</a></strong> to get pregnant quickly and naturally!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search