Im Not Having Pregnancy Symptoms Is This Normal?

JustMommies Article Commentary

This forum contains links to threads containing comments from our Members about our articles. To read our articles, click on the topics in the pink top navigation bar above.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Article Commentary LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 6th, 2009, 12:16 AM
Quote:
You’re sure that you’re pregnant, but you don’t feel a thing. After all that you hear about the major changes that pregnancy brings, how could this be possible?
Read more
July 6th, 2009, 12:16 AM
well i guess i am one of the lucky ones.... AGAIN! with my first pregnancy i did not have any symptoms and now i am 2 months pregnant and i feel great!
July 28th, 2009, 08:12 PM
wow im only 5 weeks pregnant i feel bloted and a little tired but nothing like when i had seth my first born i was sooo sick for 7 months straight! fingers crossed then i keep feeling well!
July 30th, 2009, 06:22 PM
When are you due Lizzette, I'm 7 weeks now and due in March! Thank goodness for no symptoms yet
October 9th, 2009, 02:49 PM
this is my second and i'm not having symptoms. I'm 5 weeks. I didn't have many symptoms for my first either.
November 22nd, 2009, 08:19 AM
Hey!!! Everyone I'm new to this site. And I am so glad with all u ladies comments. I am 7w5d with our 3rd and have no symptoms,and it is kinda scary not feeling pregnant either. But I'm glad u all have the same feelings I have and I know that I am ok. Ow!! Btw ill be 10wk in DEC,that when my appoinment is, ill have a chance to see how my baby is doing!!!!
November 24th, 2009, 02:35 AM
Im 5 weeks pregnant with my first and dont have many symptoms either just a few breast soreness sometimess and im getting tired easily
November 25th, 2009, 10:28 PM
It's my first. No morning sickness but I am eating and craving like crazy. Therefore I am gaining weight like crazy. Is there any way for me to control these cravings? I have reached what the docs say should be my ideal weight gain in 5 weeks that I should gain in the whole first trimester.
November 26th, 2009, 10:25 AM
Kaitie9399's Avatar Veteran
Rahbaby: Try eating foods higher in protein. Protein takes longer for your body to break down so you'll feel fuller longer. Good luck.
April 24th, 2011, 02:51 PM
Its My First Baby Also, And I Feel Nothing Its Almost Like Im Not Even Pregnant, But The Only Thing That Bothers Me Are My Breast At Night When Im Trying To Sleep.
May 10th, 2011, 01:22 PM
Sumtimes I forget that I'm pregnant..other times I'm really really tired.
May 11th, 2011, 08:04 PM
In this cases when there's no symptoms,it's something weird. But,nonetheless you'll need to consult an OB.
May 31st, 2011, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by candice michael View Post
Sumtimes I forget that I'm pregnant..other times I'm really really tired.
Im going thru the same thing! I also get really hungry sometimes and I feel like I have to "pee" all the time
October 26th, 2011, 04:20 PM
I'm now 7 weeks,
no throwing up, just queezy & tired,
lightheaded and a bit of craving. my last three i was so so so so sick. why is this one so diffrent????? I'm grateful but kinda confused?
February 3rd, 2012, 05:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by happymommy2be View Post
Its My First Baby Also, And I Feel Nothing Its Almost Like Im Not Even Pregnant, But The Only Thing That Bothers Me Are My Breast At Night When Im Trying To Sleep.
Omg I feel the same way!!! At first I had no idea I was pregnant I ended up throwing up a week b4 my period was due and I thought 'oh must have been the food I had eaten earlier" but for 3 days after I felt nauseas still and I thought "must be b/c I keep thinking about throwing up" lol.. than the usual symptoms of my period came around (slight cramping and a few mild cramps) then my period never came. So I took a test and was like "YEAAAAAAA!!!! " I'd been trying for 4 months!

So my breasts were sore for about a week straight and I had cramping throughout the day but that was it the nauseasness subsided. Then my breast soreness went away almost completely!!! I was freaking out but that symptom seemed to swap out for 2 days of lower back pain only when I was trying to sleep... Then!! That went away and now its just my breasts sore at night when I'm trying to sleep!! I still have slight cramping here and there but nothing too bad.. Kinda feels like gas cramping .. It's very mild.. But my breasts omg! In the middle of the night could it be any better time then when I'm trying to sleep lol.

Anyways I'm so happy to read all these comments makes me feel less crazy and like I have a support system through this anxious but most exciting time in my entire life!! Good luck too all you ladies
June 23rd, 2012, 08:03 AM
This is my 3rd child and I was considered at risk because a week or 2 before I found out I am pregnant I had pains. Im concerned but not that concerned I just hate the fact that doctors can be so casual and diagnose such horrible things (she said I may have a ectopic pregnancy or miscarry due to "low hcg levels" which isn't really low according to weekly hcg charts I've seen) Neway I know my princess is a-ok I love her already
October 3rd, 2012, 06:01 AM
Hi,
This is first time for me and i dont know anything.. With the help of ur website i got a basic idea usually what will happen..

I am feeling few symptoms like breast tenderness , pain in abdominal area,food craving and getting back pain if i did some work. I heard most of the women who are pregnant will get the probs nausea and morning sickness. I have checked some website they showed based on my last menstrual cycle i was 5 weeks pregnant.

I was unable to identify whether iam a pregnant or not..?
October 3rd, 2012, 06:03 AM
Thanks...
January 1st, 2013, 08:38 PM
I'm in this boat. Have tested positive, am in my 7th week, waiting for my initial appointment with my doctor and I have no symptoms. Well, my boobs are crazy sore. Other than that, nothing at all.

www.adventuresofmommytobe.com
January 2nd, 2013, 06:58 AM
Regular
When I was pregnant with my DD, I have NO symptoms until I was like 10 weeks! I remember freaking out and calling the nurse at my Doctors office and she said it was fine and every pregnancy was different! I do remember being worried though, but everything turned out fine

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search