When should I see my baby's heartbeat on ultrasound?

JustMommies Article Commentary

This forum contains links to threads containing comments from our Members about our articles. To read our articles, click on the topics in the pink top navigation bar above.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Article Commentary LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 11th, 2009, 10:11 PM
Quote:
Ultrasounds give you a window into your baby's world. More and more women are getting ultrasounds very early in pregnancy. These early ultrasounds provide comfort and reassurance to the expectant mother. They also help with dating your pregnancy properly and getting an accurate due date.
Read more
July 11th, 2009, 10:11 PM
Question I don't know how far i am right now because i need to see a doctor real bad so i can get my prenatal vitamins for me and my baby and i want my baby to be health and strong
July 30th, 2009, 05:32 PM
you can go to walgreens to get prenatal vitamins. you'll be fine, prenatal visits are schedule anywhere from 6-10 weeks.
April 4th, 2011, 11:34 AM
Babygirl
It is so hard to stay calm, I visited my doctor at 6 weeks exact, he said the gestational sac looked healthy but there was no heartbeat yet. I am on prenatal vitamins and waiting to see him again at week 8. I have been trying for so long I really want to get happy and celebrate but a little worried.
Praying strong.
June 25th, 2011, 03:44 PM
Question i went to the doctor for the first time they said i was 10 weeks going by my last period but i kno thats not true so they did a ultrasound and couldnt find the babies heartbeat so they sent me to the hospital.when i went there they measured the baby at 7 week but they didnt see a heartbeat either so does this mean im having a miscarriage? im not in any pain or bleeding tho
June 27th, 2011, 12:35 PM
hi ladies. I had such a bad app. its my 1st pregnancy and I didn't know what questions to ask. the doc was so impatient with me he just did the baby picture didn't even print it out. the only thing he said was 'YOU ARE PREGNANT, 7 WEEKS. SEE YOU ON 23 JULY' I was soo upset but now am better at least I know I am preggie. yippy
June 27th, 2011, 04:42 PM
justjaQ's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
i had an u/s at 6-3, and we could just barely see the heartbeat. the tech said she wasn't sure if it was too early or not. so it should be soon for you. okay, and this is months old. but still.
timothy michael, august 31, 2003, 12:02pm, 8 lb. 4 oz., 21"- 38 wks.
melissa may, april 7, 2006, 1:31pm, 7 lb. 10.5 oz., 19.5"- 36.5 wks
nicholas michael, january 31, 2010, 5:12pm, 5 lb. 11 oz., 18.25"- 37.1 wks
damon michael, january 21, 2012, 1:31am, 6 lb. 14 oz., 20", 38 wks
rainbow baby left me at 6-1/2 weeks on 09.08.12~ never forgotten, sweet child

July 26th, 2011, 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWBABY3 View Post
Question i went to the doctor for the first time they said i was 10 weeks going by my last period but i kno thats not true so they did a ultrasound and couldnt find the babies heartbeat so they sent me to the hospital.when i went there they measured the baby at 7 week but they didnt see a heartbeat either so does this mean im having a miscarriage? im not in any pain or bleeding tho
Hi i am just wondering if you ever happened to find i a heartbeat hope you did. I just went to the doctor on friday and they told me the same exact thing that im 10weeks along but the baby measured at 7weeks and they also couldnt find a heartbeat they even sent me in for a ultrasound and still could find one. But my fiances mom just had a baby 4 years ago and they couldnt find a heartbeat till she was 6mths along. So every one tells me not to worry but i dont know what i should be thinking. I hope you can help me out..
February 1st, 2012, 08:18 PM
Am 6days late so i don't know if am pregnant and i wish to know when an utrasound can be done. Thanks i need help.
February 25th, 2012, 04:21 PM
Hi I'am new to this blog I went to my u/s this past Friday, now I'am 6weeks and 3 days at the time when I went there to get it done I ask the u/s sound doc does my baby have heart beat she said yes but can not really hear it but it is there. Than she went on telling it is small too. So they were talking Albania language which was rude I speak English and Spanish What the Hell!!! Anyway, she went on saying you are pregnant officially so the midwife can actually have a precise due date. Me on the other hand I was very aggravated. Today now I'am worried more determine to have a healthy baby or babies Ughhh.
July 4th, 2012, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeKeWill View Post
hi ladies. I had such a bad app. its my 1st pregnancy and I didn't know what questions to ask. the doc was so impatient with me he just did the baby picture didn't even print it out. the only thing he said was 'YOU ARE PREGNANT, 7 WEEKS. SEE YOU ON 23 JULY' I was soo upset but now am better at least I know I am preggie. yippy

I WOULD DEFINITELY FIND A NEW DOCTOR! NO WAY I WOULD PUT UP WITH THAT!
sorry you had that kind of experience with something that is such a happy time!
Good luck!
June 16th, 2013, 09:58 PM
I also recommend the <strong><a href="http://goo.gl/OKjez">PREGNANCY MIRACLE GUIDE</a></strong> as the pregnancy/women's health resource!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search