The Benefits of Waterbirthing

JustMommies Article Commentary

This forum contains links to threads containing comments from our Members about our articles. To read our articles, click on the topics in the pink top navigation bar above.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Article Commentary LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 22nd, 2009, 12:07 PM
Twinkle's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
Quote:
Considerng a waterbirth? Think about it this way.....Wouldn't a peacful and serene birth, with a relaxed and focused mother be a wonderful way to bring a baby into this world? Having a waterbirth is an option for Mom's who want to give birth naturally. Childbirth is such a powerful experience for a woman.
Read more
July 22nd, 2009, 12:07 PM
Twinkle's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
I love this article. I've had two waterbirths, one at a birthing center and another at home, and I can't imagine another way to have a baby!
July 22nd, 2009, 09:20 PM
krissy1989's Avatar is loving her two boys!
I will seriously consider this type of birthing environment whenever I am in labor in the future. Thanks for posting!
July 23rd, 2009, 07:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
That's a wonderful article! I'm considering having my first child this way.

In loving memory of our angel baby, with us for 4 weeks. Baby went to be with God July 24th, 2009.

July 23rd, 2009, 07:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy

In loving memory of our angel baby, with us for 4 weeks. Baby went to be with God July 24th, 2009.

July 26th, 2009, 11:09 PM
i'm seriously consider this type of birthing environment whenever i am in labor in the future.

Thanks for your article.
August 23rd, 2009, 08:19 PM
Yay! I'm so excited I'm 29 weeks and 1 day with my first baby and plan to have an at home water birth.. couldn't imagine doing it any other way!
August 24th, 2009, 09:11 AM
txmomof4's Avatar Super Mommy
Thank you for this article. You have reinforced my decision for a waterbirth. My prenatal and delivery care is with a Midwife at a birthing center about 30 mins from my house. Every now and then I get scared and think what was I thinking. Articles like this remind me why I am going drug free this time

November 18th, 2010, 03:08 PM
This is a great summary article! My husband and I never thought we were "waterbirth" people, but the more we research the benefits, the more convinced we are it is the way to go!
February 28th, 2011, 11:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Great book to read which includes more detailed info on waterbirthing is "Gentle Birth Options". Wonderful book. Explains well, but is not so coercive to altering your viewpoint as some pg books can be.
that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:38, the Bible

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search