Spotting During Early Pregnancy

JustMommies Article Commentary

This forum contains links to threads containing comments from our Members about our articles. To read our articles, click on the topics in the pink top navigation bar above.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Article Commentary LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 21st, 2011, 03:56 AM
Hi I had my first spotting 2 days ago which was brown then yesterday it was red , I have no pain and have had a scan I am 6 weeks pregnant and there was a heart beat . I ve had a blood test and my hormone level was 1028 I wil be having a 2 nd test tomorrow is this normal ? I ve had two children already and never had bleedy b4 I'm so worried I'm going to loose baby. Can anyone give me advise please
July 22nd, 2011, 06:23 AM
I ve had my 2nd lot of hormone test back and I'm in process of miscarriage . This web site helped me alot and I wish everyone else luck in there pregnancy
July 29th, 2011, 08:09 AM
I am now 8w6d and have had spotting on and off for 9 days. On the first day I went in for an emergency ultrasound and everything looked fine. The baby had a heartbeat. I have been overly concerned because my first pregnancy was a miscarriage at 7w and I have a bi-cornate uterus. My spotting only occurs when I wipe, mostely after a bm, which seems to be very common. My dr said not to come in unless heavy bleeding or severe cramping. I know this is nervewracking for everyone but I think my baby is still okay and i'm sure yours is too.
go to the dr when it happens, then just be aware of it and try to keep track. Once I found my pattern it made me feel a lot better
September 28th, 2011, 01:25 AM
hi i need ur help am 4 days late in seeing my period but there's no sign or symptom 2 show that am pregnat i earlier had an abortion last month and i saw my period after one week, i had an unsafe sex 2 weeks later i dont know if an pregnant pls help me wit some useful advice thanks.
January 21st, 2012, 04:13 PM
I am 7wks5day with my 4th child! I started bleeding last week and went to er had a u/s and they said everything was ok my hcg levels came back high but still said it was a threatened miscarriage! I'm not sure what is going on my dr did another u/s and saw the baby but no heartbeat! All I can do is pray that everything is going to be ok! Can anyone help?
March 22nd, 2012, 05:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
tested positive a week ago...I am currently at approximately 5 weeks and 1 day. Just started spotting very lightly around 12 noon. It's barely anything, but I am still worried...Dr says there is really nothing to worry about if its not getting heavier....This part is so hard, the waiting and wondering! Any thoughts?
April 5th, 2012, 07:43 AM
Last Wednesday I found out I was pregnant but today i started spotting very lightly & just once. Im so afraid as 7 years ago I had an ectopic and i am having cramps but not all the time. I had a scan done but was told its to early to tell as Im about 5 weeks. This will be my first baby and I really pray for a healthy baby and tht this spotting with just stop.
June 21st, 2012, 05:36 AM
Im in my first trimester around about 5 weeks pregnant... Is it normal to find a little pinkish blood when u wipe??? Im scared its my second time being pregant but with my first child i was only young and didnt find out i was pregnant until i was 7 months and never had any of the symptoms of pregnancy...
July 8th, 2012, 02:27 PM
Hi my name is La Shae on Monday 2 2012 i found out that i was 6 weeks pregnant. on the 4th i had some pain in my lower stomch so i went to the ER and i had an ultrasound we cound'nt see the baby. So my doctor trying to tell me that i'am having a ectopic pregnancy..... but iam not having no pain at all i feel find and today sunday 7/8/2012 i'am 7 weeks pregant so idk i dont think i'am having a ectopic preganacy my doctor is just trying to scare me...
August 1st, 2012, 05:00 AM
Hi there I found out last week Friday that I am pregnant. I dont know how far I am yet, but Saturday I was spotting brown stuff that was later a bit of blood. This is my first preganancy and I am very paranoid about the spotting. Should I consult a doctor?
August 2nd, 2012, 12:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cristina10 View Post
i am about 5 weeks and i had sex this morning and i started to have some light spotting is there something wrong ?? this is my first baby and im kinda new at this ..

there have not any big issues because 5-12 weeks baby not developed but in this period not done hard sex with your partner else create some illness......... so be care.

thanks

AAS
August 21st, 2012, 02:21 PM
Today i would have been 6 weeks along (from the first day of my last period.) My period came and went this month as i am usually 27 days apart right on the dot. I had already had blood work and positive tests before my missed period which should have come on the 5th . My boobs were so sore i had to wear a sports bra to sleep and i was getting morning sickness and food cavings....Well last Wed (week after my missed period) i noticed some pinkish blood when i wiped at work and later that day it had turned to brown and continued to be brown the next day or so (only when i wiped, no need for a product but enough to need to wipe several times). Thurs i woke up and my boobs no longer hurt and def were back to their normal size (that was my first clue). Fri evening it turned to dark dark red and there was a little more, enough to start getting on a pad and that continued until Sunday varying in amounts never heavy, then Mon and today it was bright red and i started cramping (dull period like cramps) and last night i had sharp/burning pains in my left lower side (for about 8 hours) and i passed a blood clot about the size of a half dollar when i went to the bathroom......On Wed my HCG level was 470 and Fri it was 830 and Monday it was 200........Today i was diagnosed with a chemical pregnancy and am still currently bleeding..I am very disappointed and this was the last thing i expected, this would have been my first child, i am 24, 120 pounds, don't smoke or drink, did everything by the book. My husband is wanting to try again but i feel scared and bc of what happened i would be NUTS by the end of 9 months from worrying now. My mom bled with me and my sister and my sister has bled with her two children so that kind of kept me hopeful. However, the doctor says that it is not hereditary and nothing i did or didn't do caused the miscarriage. I just wanted to leave my symptoms and story on here bc the past few days i have been looking on these sites for any answers or comparison and maybe this will help someone somehow in my same situation. Always always go get checked out if you are bleeding. Sometimes its a waiting game that can drive you crazy bc its to early to be seen by the doc or via ultra sound so you have to rely on the HCG levels every 48 hours. But be patient and know everything happens for a reason.

August 21st, 2012, 08:41 PM
Don't worry.You should keep happy mood.
September 22nd, 2012, 09:02 AM
But on this website it says that bleeding is rarely red.. http://urpregnancy.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/
Is this true?!! I'm afraid there's something wrong, pharmacies closed now, can't buy no pregnancy test..
December 30th, 2012, 02:30 AM
Hi All,

I and my husband are trying to conceive from past 2 years. I missed my periods and its 11 days past.
I took 2 home pregnancy test, both came negative. On 11th day I found that I’m bleeding (its slight brown blood) and it’s very mild.
I was expecting AF on Dec 18 -2012 but I dint get. On Dec-29 I found a small blood spot in my panties. On Dec 30 again I found a big blood spot in my panty.
But bleeding is not heavy and I don’t have any pain or cramps.
I have a doctor appointment on Jan 2, 2013.
But I’m little curious to know what’s happening in my body.
If anyone has observed the similar symptoms and know what has happened, please help me.
I just want to know that I’m not alone in this battle.

Any suggestion or answer is really helpful to me.

Thanks and Regards,
NEEDHELPPLEASE.
December 30th, 2012, 02:31 AM
Hi All,

I and my husband are trying to conceive from past 2 years. I missed my periods and its 11 days past.
I took 2 home pregnancy test, both came negative. On 11th day I found that Iím bleeding (its slight brown blood) and itís very mild.
I was expecting AF on Dec 18 -2012 but I dint get. On Dec-29 I found a small blood spot in my panties. On Dec 30 again I found a big blood spot in my panty.
But bleeding is not heavy and I donít have any pain or cramps.
I have a doctor appointment on Jan 2, 2013.
But Iím little curious to know whatís happening in my body.
If anyone has observed the similar symptoms and know what has happened, please help me.
I just want to know that Iím not alone in this battle.

Any suggestion or answer is really helpful to me.

Thanks and Regards,
NEEDHELPPLEASE.
October 19th, 2013, 01:51 PM
I also recommend the <strong><a href="http://goo.gl/OKjez">PREGNANCY MIRACLE GUIDE</a></strong> for information on spotting during early pregnancy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search