6 Weeks Pregnant

JustMommies Article Commentary

This forum contains links to threads containing comments from our Members about our articles. To read our articles, click on the topics in the pink top navigation bar above.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Article Commentary LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 21st, 2011, 02:47 PM
My first US didnt show a baby, as i was only just 5 weeks when i found out, i will have another one on this coming thurs or next week depending to have a more accurate idea of how far along i am.
July 24th, 2011, 05:19 PM
Veteran
Send a message via AIM to nlyates Send a message via MSN to nlyates Send a message via Yahoo to nlyates
just got my BFP today... with my first.... DH and i have been ttc since August of 09.... i knew either i was massively pmsing or pg... i tested this morning and it was positive... going to the dr in the am for b/w! so so excited!!!
August 3rd, 2011, 03:01 PM
My first appointment is tomorrow. I can't wait until I get to see my baby!
August 10th, 2011, 09:42 PM
Im 6 weeks pregnant with my second child! Just found out the good news this morning and I must say, it was a little shocking (= nothing more than a blessing from above and I feel so greatful. Im looking forward to my first visit with my OB. Hope all is well to the other expecting moms and congradulations!
August 24th, 2011, 01:37 AM
I will be 6 weeks on Thursday. I can't wait to see the Doctor on Saturday to make sure everything is okay! The only symptoms I'm having is feeling sick at my stomach 24/7.
September 16th, 2011, 12:51 AM
I am exactly 6 wks today. I just found out this morning. I have no symptoms at all. However, about about a week or two I have started eating more than I usually do. Is this normal, has anyone experienced this before?
September 19th, 2011, 05:14 AM
I have turned 6weeks today! Can't wait to see the midwife on wednesday, sooo looking forward to it. Me and my partner are so excited for what's to come .
September 19th, 2011, 05:29 AM
I am 6weeks today. I only found out i am pregnant last monday, it was a shock as i was expecting my period on the 8th september, it didn't come. So i did a hpt on the 10th, i got a BFN! So my period come a week late and i new something wasn't right, went to my personal nurse and got 2 BFP... i was so confused and shocked but happy and excited, i got intouch with a midwife and now waiting for my first visit which is this wednesday, can't wait! Me and my partner are so excited and looking forward to what's to come !
September 27th, 2011, 06:53 AM
nina9809's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am 6 weeks today and I have no symptoms other than slightly sore breasts, and they are not even that sore!! I am worried about my lack of symptoms as I have also had a miscarriage before. I want this one to work so badly!!

Thank you Kiliki... for my amazing siggie!
January 11th, 2012, 08:06 PM
I'm 6 weeks today but I guess I won't be continuing my journey with you, ladies. I figured out last week I was pregnant, though it came as a SHOCK since my tubes were tied almost 3 years ago. I've gone thru daily visits to the dr for HGC testing, all very low 47 was the last, and US, which show nothing but a thick uterus. We were told to expect an ectopic, now the drs don't even know what I'm to expect or what is going on. I know that this road is over for me very soon, but it's amazing how in 1 week, you can fall so in love with a tiny little creature. Best wishes to you moms out there. It's a magical journey and I'm thankful for the healthy babies I have but will always dream what this baby would've been like.
February 3rd, 2012, 07:07 AM
6 weeks as of yesterday and boy my chest feels like they are full of pebbles! not too much sickness, just cant stand the site of food or the smell of meat! Heard the heartbeat yesterday it was the best feeling!
February 5th, 2012, 01:25 PM
I just found out im pregnat they r guessing im 6 weeks today but i have a altrasound friday i am sick all day havent pucked yet boobs hurt pllike crazy
February 21st, 2012, 07:51 PM
Hello ladies I went to my first prenatal appointment it was exciting very busy seeing pregnant women who are beginning going to the end. A lot of questions,blood work, and everything in between even my oldest daughter who is 14 was surprise an curious at the same time. But, it was the longest prenatal visit I had in a while 7 hours but I do appreciate they are very through and on point about my history that I was very knowledgeable about that help them out a whole lot it was a mad house. Now the next visit will be on the the 24th on Friday WOW!! Can not wait for the sonogram and hear the baby or babies heartbeats can not wait. Oh almost forgot they are sending to High Risk OBGYN because high blood pressure and my age 38 years of age just pray for me and my family. I just can not wait for this exciting journey....
February 25th, 2012, 04:40 PM
Hola chica's I'am 6w5days first couple weeks nausea threw up one time I ate bacon and eggs the bacon is a no no for me. Than this past Friday I had my 1st u/s it was insane experience I got lost first trying to find the ultra sound department than I finally got there it was a unnecessarily long wait than on top of that when I went into the room she was talking in Albanian with her fellow peers than finally a nice lady had to let her know I was waiting wow what a adventure. To make long story short she told the baby is small and she can not make out the heartbeat. Now I'am really worried when I go back on the 7th of March what my midwife is going to say about it. Than I ask her my midwife studying the age of the gestation so they can get a accurate due date. I was very upset with the ultra sound practioner Wow!!! But, I'm make sure this baby is going to be healthy and fat this one is the last one definitely because I'am 38 yrs old and my 7th child also pry for me and family Gracias
May 18th, 2012, 05:07 AM
hayyy, i just fund out i was pregnant alil ova a week ago as of today im 6week nd 3days ... i havent ben sick much alot of gas. nd on thuesday i weighed myself then on thursday i wieghed myself again in within 2days i gained 5pounds i find that super super crazy... i need sum healthy food tips cause for the past week ive ben eatn non stop nd dont wanna gain too much wieght during my pregnecie...=)
September 17th, 2012, 11:14 AM
hello ladies so last week i found out i was pregnat im 6weeks and 1 day today im very excited but yet nervous,
October 30th, 2012, 02:54 AM
today i found out im almost 6 weeks! so nauseous! and very emotional i dont even know where to start but here goes nothing!
December 30th, 2012, 11:18 AM
i found out im pregnant Dec.17th im now 6 weeks and 3 days my first doc. appt is Jan.9th cant wait had my first ultrasound on Dec.28th ultrasound lady wouldnt tell me anything so hopefully when i go to the doc. my doc. will be able to tell me everything cause im so anxious!!!! lol
January 20th, 2013, 08:13 PM
I found out I was pregnant about a week and a half ago and I am beyond glowing, blessed, happy, a little scared, but overall, I am the happiest I have been in a long time. So is my partner. So many changes are happening. My breasts are getting a little bigger which is GREAT ;=) he isn't complaining about that, I assure you, Hehe. And other than that I am SOOO ready to go see the doc already! I will keep posting! And good luck to the rest of you mommies. Oh. p.s no morning sickness of any kind! Lol lucky me I guess ;-)
May 1st, 2013, 03:03 PM
I found out I was pregnant last week the hospital ultra sound told me in 6 weeks .. unfortunately im very worried . me and my boyfriend broke up and march 4th I had unprotected sex with another guy. he did not finish inside of me but im still worried. my last period was march 18th which only lasted 3 days. Can anyone help?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search