6 Weeks Pregnant

JustMommies Article Commentary

This forum contains links to threads containing comments from our Members about our articles. To read our articles, click on the topics in the pink top navigation bar above.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Article Commentary LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 4th, 2009, 05:37 PM
Quote:
Well you have made it to your sixth week of pregnancy. By now you are probably past the initial shock of being pregnant. You may be starting to make some plans for your pregnancy. Do you think you will want to have a hospital birth? Will your partner cut the cord? You may be undecided about some things or your feelings may change throughout your pregnancy.
Read more
August 4th, 2009, 05:37 PM
no morning sickness yet and im 6 weeks and 2 days. and i had an apt. today and seen the heart beat on the ultrasound for a first time mom i was very happy when see showed me my baby heart beat and said everythineg was right on time with my pregnancy.
August 22nd, 2009, 06:40 PM
I am 6 weeks and 2 days and in the last 5 days the nausea really kicked in. It is awful and is 24/7. Nothing helps and I think that I would feel better if I could just vomit. As many doctors do, I placed myself on Zofran, didnt want to do it but it was that or going to the hospital for dehydration. I am so jealous of all you girls without nausea. Mine is disabling, just awful!
August 31st, 2009, 06:18 AM
I am 6 weeks 2 days and I am having really bad nausea as well.. I am not vomiting but always sick feeling.. I didnt go through this with my last child and I am not liking it very much..
so your not alone...
September 24th, 2009, 07:07 AM
Hello all, 6 weeks today and had my second US. Heartbeat only showing 65BPM and a little concerned. I will have my third US on Tuesday. Anyone else experienced this?
November 25th, 2009, 09:47 AM
I am 6 weeks and 3 days and feeling ok! Went to the ER because I was spotting and had an US and I saw the fetal ploe heart beat! What a Wonderful feeling that was. I had 2 miscarrages before so I pray this turns out wonderful!
December 2nd, 2009, 01:14 AM
Hi All Im 6 weeks and 1 day today, im also going through the same as all you ladies. Nausea throughout the day and its so difficult to eat!! I can only enjoy chicken and salad!! anything sweet is off the hook for me. I havent got any morning sickness but when i wake up every day i always feel like im about to throw up, its crazy but as long as my baby is growing in there, im happy!!
December 26th, 2009, 12:39 PM
i just mad 6 weeks and a day today...no nausea however i am having difficulty eating my appetite is changing and i dnt quite know how to cope with it yet..i know i should be eating for baby...any suggestions?
January 21st, 2010, 04:53 AM
I am 6 weeks today, no vomiting but feeling nausea, I have been cramping a little but no spotting is this natural?
February 27th, 2010, 02:38 PM
Hi i'm 6 weeks and 2 days and i feel a lil nausea and i feel like i'm about vomit and i feel so dizzy and tried all the time
March 5th, 2010, 01:49 PM
/

Last edited by Valley Girl; March 6th, 2010 at 03:10 PM.
March 31st, 2010, 06:37 AM
Iam about 6 weeks pregnant, how nerve racking i have quit smoking, drinking , eating fruit. I have had no morning sickness nothing want something so it feels a little more real !!!
May 15th, 2010, 03:40 PM
I am 6 wks, 3 d pregnant today and I am soo tired I can hardly do anything. I am very physically active and athletic so this is so hard for me. I have not thrown up but I am naseous on a daily basis and have almost constant cramps. The doctor says this is due to the fact that my ab muscles were so tight and they are stretching. There are days that I cannot even drive due to the dizziness. I couldnt eat up until the 6th week but the last few days I have been absolutely ravenous! lol! But yes the dizziness is the worst of my symptoms and I am assured this will all pass by the end of June.. We shall see, but gooodness I hope I get some energy back so I can hit the pool and the gym!
May 16th, 2010, 04:45 PM
Hello... I am 6w4d. I have had 3 miscarriages and my most recent was in Feb. I am scared and I want to get excited, but how do I? Any help? I have had a ultrasound and saw a faint heartbeat, but I have a bicorneate (heartshaped) uterus and full term pregnancies are rare..
October 3rd, 2010, 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by americanhoney1981 View Post
Hello... I am 6w4d. I have had 3 miscarriages and my most recent was in Feb. I am scared and I want to get excited, but how do I? Any help? I have had a ultrasound and saw a faint heartbeat, but I have a bicorneate (heartshaped) uterus and full term pregnancies are rare..
Dear AmericanHoney,
I just came across your note and I wanted to see how things have been going for you this pregnancy. I too had a miscarriage earlier this year and I'm now 7 weeks and so grateful but finding it so hard at times to believe I will actually get to 12 weeks! I understand how you feel - balancing excitement with not wanting to be devastatingly disappointed again.
I hope all the best for you.
Sincerely,
Angelle from San Diego
January 31st, 2011, 06:50 AM
Hi, I have also had a miscarriage about 3 yrs ago, followed by almost a year of trying to get pregnant, now I am about 6 weeks, miscarriage is constantly on my mind, only symptoms I have so far is the fatigue and very sore breasts... I guess I cant wait to hit the 12 wks mark as well
April 21st, 2011, 08:44 PM
I am in my 6th week also. I had a miscarrage about 4 years ago and just couldnt get pregnant then out of the bloe guess what here we are. My oldest is 16 it has been a long time since I have been pregnant. Last friday I went to the doc because I was cramping reallybad then us showed a sunflower seed and they said every thing looed good but i am still so scared i cant go through that again. I just talk to the baby and keep saying just keep growing little one is that nuts?
April 23rd, 2011, 12:48 AM
I'm in my 6th week of pregnancy too and its my first. The problem is that i have this cough that wont go away even after taking medication. And whenever i cough, i vomit some food that i had eaten. Please help.
April 23rd, 2011, 12:57 AM
I'm in my 6th week of pregnancy too and its my first. The problem is that i have this cough that wont go away even after taking medication. And whenever i cough, i vomit some food that i had eaten. Please help.
May 21st, 2011, 02:45 PM
I just found out i was expecting at 5 weeks, and this is beyond a blessing for my husband and i. Every OBGYN and DOC i have ever been to, has told me I would be unable to have kids, and after my husbands previous marriage of a year and other relationship for 4 years, and not having any kids, he didn't think himself that he was able to (as both woman continued to have kids after him) so here we are, married in feb and expecting now, next jan!

Whats struck me is my sniffles, i make so much snot. Excuse the bluntness, and my breasts are beyond tender to the touch. As well as morning sickness, for me this started the day after i found out i was expecting, but the sick feeling had been lingering for about a week. I'm looking forward to going full term, as i have had 3 previous miscarriages.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search