Signs of Ovulation

JustMommies Article Commentary

This forum contains links to threads containing comments from our Members about our articles. To read our articles, click on the topics in the pink top navigation bar above.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Article Commentary LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 18th, 2009, 04:17 PM
cynicalgal
Quote:
Many women can tell when they are ovulating just by paying attention to their body and watching for fertility signs. Not everyone knows what signs of ovulation are or what to look for. You may have heard that you ovulate around day 14 of your cycle. This is a myth.
Read more
August 18th, 2009, 04:17 PM
cynicalgal
Ovulation on day 14 is a myth? Does that make the average human body temp of 98.6 a myth too? Averages are myths?

On a perfect 28 day menstrual cycle, ovulation will occur on day 14. I think it should be better explained and properly worded that the 28 day cycle is an AVERAGE and some women are longer and shorter. Ovulation on day 14 is not GUARANTEED. But to say it is a myth seems a bit misworded to me.

I think women should be properly educated about their bodies and to read an article like this, is a bit frightening to me.
September 8th, 2009, 12:01 PM
Charizomai's Avatar Mommy to Three!
Yes, the average body temp of 98.6 is also a myth. your average body temps is based on your avg..for hereditary,
No one in my family has an average body temp fo 98.6.. All of our temps are always in the 97 range.
September 8th, 2009, 12:01 PM
Charizomai's Avatar Mommy to Three!
Yes, the average body temp of 98.6 is also a myth. your average body temps is based on your avg..for hereditary,
No one in my family has an average body temp fo 98.6.. All of our temps are always in the 97 range.
November 7th, 2010, 06:09 AM
ii wanna have a baby so bad :-(
November 9th, 2010, 08:09 PM
i also don't know what actually the sign & symptom of ovulation..
November 13th, 2010, 10:44 PM
I have a 4 year old son with my ex, but my Fiance and I have been trying for a year to have a baby, and nothing so far.
April 19th, 2011, 06:47 AM
if want to know time of ovultion measure the body temperature every day after period untill increase temp this the bday prof drahmedhamdy200032yahoo
July 10th, 2011, 07:14 PM
same me and my husband to be have been tryin for a while. my last period was on the 27th of may 2011 i think i have just finished ovulating coz i have had all thoses sympotms above.
July 19th, 2011, 06:35 AM
my wife is getting period in before every month there is no day,i will give some dates last month was on 3rd June & same month 28th next period & on this month 19th July pleas give which date is ovulation date.
August 17th, 2011, 08:03 PM
Kaylala's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
very interesting, I have been studying this a lot lately I am trying to learn my cycle better so that way I never have to go back to prescription BC. Lots of helpful hints in here
September 18th, 2011, 09:58 AM
This is a stupid question, I know, but how do you figure out how many days your cycle is? Is it the amount of days you have a period or the amount of days between periods..or what?
October 3rd, 2011, 11:33 AM
Amazona's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by addisons_mommy View Post
This is a stupid question, I know, but how do you figure out how many days your cycle is? Is it the amount of days you have a period or the amount of days between periods..or what?
A cycle starts the 1st day of menses (1st day of red flow) and finishes the last day before your next period.
If you started your period on January 1st and the next period on January 29th, then your cycle is 28 days.

October 11th, 2011, 06:27 AM
Hmm
November 23rd, 2011, 03:21 AM
i don't know anything about ovulation until i join this site. i am happy that i joined and i hope to sharing my testimony
January 31st, 2012, 02:21 AM
I don't understand anything about ovulation before until i join this site.But now am happy that i can now understand what ovulation is all about and how to be safe during menstruation period and after.
November 11th, 2012, 05:56 PM
can you get pregant once you start getting eggs white and i had sex day before i start getting eggs white.. please help im trying get preganat .. im now starting to get bit of sharp pain down the side but if i had sex two day before can i still get pregant even the eggs still live up there in 5 day or so ?
July 26th, 2013, 08:36 PM
ok i got it!
July 28th, 2013, 05:50 PM
I also recommend the <strong><a href="http://goo.gl/OKjez">PREGNANCY MIRACLE BOOK</a></strong> as an ovulation & get pregnant guide!
October 19th, 2013, 01:44 PM
I also recommend the <strong><a href="http://goo.gl/OKjez">PREGNANCY MIRACLE GUIDE</a></strong> for information on ovulation and pregnancy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search