When do Pregnancy Symptoms Start?

JustMommies Article Commentary

This forum contains links to threads containing comments from our Members about our articles. To read our articles, click on the topics in the pink top navigation bar above.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Article Commentary LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 19th, 2011, 11:57 AM
I have a serious question. I am wondering if I am pregnant or menopausal. I am moody, cry lots more than normal and ok one minute and taking hubbys head off the next, the center of my nipples are darker, i missed a period (I have done that before though), smells are killing me, totally senstive,nausea unless I am eating, craved and made pancakes at 8pm last night...never do that, tired like someone has drained my batteries, I always pee a lot. I took a pregnancy test mid day today and negative....I dont know what the H@*l...lol HELP
January 20th, 2011, 04:12 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by gillybob View Post
hi all, please can some give me some advice, i have just done a home pregnancy test before my period is due and it has showed positive does anyone know the chances of it being wrong and if so how common is it
If you follow all the directions exactly as stated they are usually pretty accurate if you receive a positive. But, before your period sometimes that isn't the case and there may be the slightest possibility of being wrong. I'd try and wait until after period normally would start and re-test and then wait several days after that and re-test again. My first test even after my period would have started I got a positive and a negative, and then I got 2 for sure positives within the next week, so it's different for everyone!
February 1st, 2011, 12:43 AM
gillybob- my test showed positive before I was even late. I was 2-3 wks pregnant when I tested positive. Go get checked by your doc as they can send you for blood analysis. I'm highly sensitive to change, and woke up in the middle of the night when implantation occurred. I'd always been like clockwork, but this time I ovulated early. Nothing's 100%. We also used 2 forms of birth control
February 24th, 2011, 11:43 AM
The chances of a pregnancy test being wrong depend on what brand you got....the tests should have came with a paper and you can get that information from the paper
April 19th, 2011, 06:07 PM
Hi everyone. I'm 18 & my period is a week & a half late. I've been really crampish & tired. I took a test & the result wasn't clear. What do i do?
June 11th, 2011, 03:20 AM
This week i had very light bleeding but then it stop breast been tender(very painful) cramps & back pain left side been cramping bad hurts worse then usual.... Sometimes feels like something kicking me or just floating what should i do leave msg @ w_janetta@yahoo.com
July 1st, 2011, 07:43 PM
I'm 19 and my period is about 5 to 7 days late. I took a home pregnancy test yesterday afternoon and it came out negative. But I'm never this late. Last time I had sex i saw spotting like i would if i was about to start my period but it only lasted a day or two. Should I wait a couple more days and take another test or is there nothing to worry about? Any advice would help thanks.
July 20th, 2011, 11:10 AM
ok i had a kwik question i was on the depo for 3 years and i didnt get it last month they told me i had top change bc i was bleeding i didnt know if there is any way of getting pregnant and ive been craving different things and breast are tender and cramping in the stomach.. i took an ept and it came back negative didnt know if anyone would be able to help me out....
July 20th, 2011, 11:21 AM
ok i am new on here i posted something earlier and not sure how this works.... i was on the depo for three years and i didnt get it last month they told me that i would have to get on a new birth control i havent had my period an feb march april and may i was spotting/ bleeding so thats why they told me i had to get a new one.. lately i have been craving foods that i don't care for i am tired out i've been having cramping in my stomach and breat are tender took a home pregnancy test and came back negative...... what do i do?
July 26th, 2011, 10:16 AM
I am 9 days late today. I am cramping, my breast are tender and i get randomly nauseous... I took an at home pregnancy test and it said negative. What should I do? I'm so confused!
August 14th, 2011, 07:35 AM
Hello, I'm new to this. I'm over 45, I was also diagnosed with unexplained infertility over 11 years ago. But I'm feeling something I haven't felt in a long time. I'm wondering if I'm pregnant. I'm about 3 weeks late for my period. I've been cramping like my cycle is getting ready to start, but nothing. I have a bloating and unconfortable feeling after eating, some back aches and some tenderness in the breast. Could I be pregnant or going through menopause, any information is welcomed. If I don't get my cycle this week I will be calling my Dr. I would be excited to have another child but also worried because of my age.
August 16th, 2011, 02:17 PM
I ovulated 2-3 days ago. Today i have had a headache and have been extremely tired. i have had a belly ache today as well. last night i was cramping really bad like i was going to start my period but its not due until the 27th.. do you think i am pregnant?
August 21st, 2011, 01:18 PM
I had a positive OPK on aug 12th, i had my second IUI done on Aug 13th, i do not have have much symptoms apart from very sore breasts and flu like symptoms, i m suppose to wait for two weeks to test but i m very curious. My first IUI failed as i had AF two days before i was due for it. Can you share your experience if you have gone thru IUI.....
@ Lindsrave are you show any other symptoms or have you found out yet if your r preg ?
August 27th, 2011, 09:39 PM
lindsrave- my symptoms and everything mirror yours. I was wondering if you figured out if you were pregnant or not? My period doesn't officially start for six more days. THANKs
August 27th, 2011, 09:41 PM
results?? thanks
October 11th, 2011, 07:31 PM
I had unprotected sex about 3 days after my period. could i be pregnant? my period isnt due till about the 22nd
October 20th, 2011, 03:34 PM
i have been feeling sick throwing up at random times, tender breasts back aches and my husband did say im having crazy mood swings and craving for foods. i have not gotten my period in 2 weeks after my expected day. the thing is i recently got on depo birth control could i still get pregant?
November 6th, 2011, 09:33 AM
Hi, my period should be arriving here pretty soon, and I had unprotected sex a couple weeks ago and I'm worried that I'm going to miss this period. I've been having cramps for the past couple days and am wondering if that could be a sign of pregnacy. I have also felt faint, and passed out in my shower a week ago. get back to me ASAP please!
November 14th, 2011, 10:23 AM
I have had breast tenderness for about a month and a week. Not able to hold anything firmly against breast. extremely tender. I have taken a $ Tree Test once a week for the past 3 weeks 3 negatives and one smeared (kinda looked positive) test. 2 negatives the smeared and then another negative the next morning after smeared one. I also have this hard spot above my belly button. kind of feels like a muscle that is constantly hard. I know in early pregnancy the hard area is below the belly button.

History:
I havent had a period since July of 2008. Not sure why. I havent gone to a doctor yet. Scared too.

Any ideas what could be going on?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search