When do Pregnancy Symptoms Start?

JustMommies Article Commentary

This forum contains links to threads containing comments from our Members about our articles. To read our articles, click on the topics in the pink top navigation bar above.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Article Commentary LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 1st, 2011, 10:09 AM
umm, im young...and im experiencing these symptoms i had unprotected sex 4 days ago... and i think i am pregnant, and i want to be the best teen mom ever but i want to know if i am.... because if im not a lot of people are gonna be disappointed

December 3rd, 2011, 02:41 PM
Ok, so I have been looking and reading the signs of pregnancy. Me and my husband had tried about 5 months ago when i visited him overseas for 3 months, but at that time i was not on my regular clockwork period so i wasn't ovulating. But now we decided to randomly try, more of an in the moment kind of trying. So i know that im not suppose to start my period until december 17th, but on my normal pre period times my boobs only get sore exactly a week before i start, but the are sore now and way bigger and i have been peeing constantly and i have just been starving. so does this sound like and early pregnant sign? some comments or thoughts would be appreciated. thank you
January 5th, 2012, 05:56 PM
my last menstruation was december 2 , 2011 .. and until now my menstruation is still delayed, i have vomited 3 already for 2 weeks, and my breast is so stiff and my nipples hurt , i am so very emotional this past few days and i always urinate , i always have headache and experience dizziness as well .. but when i`ve had my home pregnancy test 3 days ago it has 2 lines, a red line and a faded red line, and i tried having a pregnancy test again today and it has only 1 line. my boyfriend and i uses withdrawal as our contraceptive. can someone help me? or suggest anything? im just so worried since im not ready to take the risk. thank you!
January 19th, 2012, 09:41 AM
I had the mirena put in last year November and had sexual intercourse on the 1st of jan... I am now dealing with very tender breasts specially around the nipple and my nipples... Also constipated I took two pregnancy tests both showed up negative... I also feel very tired almost sleep my days away... Could I be pregnant ???
January 19th, 2012, 09:52 AM
Hi all, I got the mirena last year November and I heard that it is 100% effective... I had unprotected sex on the first of January 2012 and I have now had sore and tender breasts for about 5 days now I'm also very tired all the time and also very constipated... I haven't noticed any period because the mirena is known to stop you from bleeding... I took two pregnancy tests today and they came out negative... I'm so confused... Please tell me if I could possibly be pregnant???
January 25th, 2012, 12:17 AM
I don't know if I'm pregnant or not but I'm having some symptoms. Like,headaches, nauesa, fatigue, abdominal pains, back pains. What can it be? I had sex 2 days before I ovulated period and had sex after my ovulate period.
January 26th, 2012, 04:26 PM
I dnt have chiLdren and I dnt know what's going on cause I hand think I start with my peroids but it was brown staff that come out and it smell really bad
February 3rd, 2012, 05:31 PM
Please help me. I'm 16 years old, my boyfriend and I had sex on January 28, 2012. It has been 8 days. I haven't gotten my period and it feels as if something is pinching me in my lower stomach, my back hurts and I can't bend over or my stomach will hurt, I also no longer fit in my jeans. I have taken 3 pregnancy test two were home test I took one today and one yesterday. The third is at my doctor's lab. Can I be pregnant?
February 7th, 2012, 12:39 PM
ive had everything except missed period
March 3rd, 2012, 07:21 PM
Hi,

I want to write on here because when I was going through early pregnancy symptoms (and still am) i had a lot of questions. My last period was on February 5th. I just got a BFP! My symptoms started 2 days after conception. My breasts were so sore, I knew it wasn't normal, I also had headaches and heartburn, 1.5 weeks after conception. I believe I am 2-3 weeks pregnant right now. I'm so excited because i never thought i would get pregnant. It's such a blessing. Last night my husband brought me 2 blue ink pregnancy tests. I took one test last night, it was a very faint positive, I barely saw it. I took another one this morning and I had the same results. I did some research online and found Blue ink test have false positives and we shouldn't rely on it. I went to walmart this afternoon and bought a 5 pack of Clearblue digital tests. I came home and took the test, not expecting to be pregnant. I left the test in the bathroom for 5 minutes. I went back and checked and it said PREGNANT! I cannot believe it. Hope this helped.

BABY DUST TO ALL!
March 9th, 2012, 08:44 PM
I have the worst tenderness in my breast..my lower back hurt and i though my period was coming on because when i used the restroom i, seen light pink and a light pink jelly clot that was, very small and my stomach was cramping like it was coming i but haven't seen anything since but i have been trying to get pregnant for the last year and haven't been successful so i dont want to get high hopes...but this breast tenderness is driving me crazy please help thanks
March 21st, 2012, 09:18 AM
I need help to see if I am really pregnant. Before my boyfriend and I had sex I had white slippery stuff coming out my vagina. About 3 weeks ago we had sex and he said he ejaculated in me and I haven't been seeing that slippery white stuff. Idk what's wrong. I haven't started my period and I know I suppose to start it. Its like when my sister start ha period I start mine the next day. That's how I knew something was wrong. I also been having stomach pains, feeling like I have to puke, eating too much, and also my stomach gets big but goes down. Idk what's wrong but I do need some answers soon.

Last edited by pattyandthemoos; March 22nd, 2012 at 08:38 AM. Reason: language
March 26th, 2012, 04:55 AM
I hardly had any of the symptoms that usually appear in the first trimester!! Even when I did get symptoms, they where so small that I wouldn't even realise i had them. Every pregnancy is different, perhaps my next one will be very different
March 30th, 2012, 02:05 PM
Am suppose to see my mestration on the 3rd of april and today been 3oth of march am having this symptoms which I usually have during my mestration but there is no blood. Could it be am expecting baby now?
April 13th, 2012, 02:57 AM
Need some advise or thoughts. I have been extremely tired during the last week. Have had nausuia coming and going for the last few days, frequent urination as well as bit of constipation. No sore and tender breasts though.
I was on antibiotics for a week which endend on tuesday. So this would have cancelled out the "pill". I period would normally be due tomorrow but have no pms signgs?

Is it possible that I could be pregnant?
May 1st, 2012, 05:06 AM
My Boyfriend and I believe I am Pregnant. I am almost positive I was ovulating on the 23rd of April and today is May 1st. We had sex April 23rd and 24th and he ejaculated inside me. My period hasn't come since March 13th though. saturday night I wiped and saw some brown discharge and that kept happening all the way up until Monday evening (which was last night) So what was that? Implantation bleeding? I also had small cramps around my abdominal area and lower back. Like period cramps, but not nearly as bad. What's going on with me??????
May 12th, 2012, 09:46 AM
I m trying to conceive for past 3-4 months. I got my last periods on 3rd April and today is 12th may and I hv not got my periods yet. Usually there us a delay of max 5-7 days but this time its been 12 days. Also I m feeling breast tenderness and cramping (in the morning) but no nausea,and I am feeling little feverish and fatigue since last night.taking lot short naps. Pls suggest if these are the signs of pregnancy.
May 13th, 2012, 09:35 PM
IM FEELING CRAMPING. MY PERIOD IS LATE BUT EPT SAYS IM NOT PREGO. DONT KNOW IM LOST.. WHEN A GOOD TIME TO TEST AGAIN N WHAT PART OF THE DAY. WHEN CRAMPING EXSIST. AROUND HOW MANY WEEKS AM I.
June 14th, 2012, 09:01 PM
me and my fiance had sex and didnt use a condom. he came in me 3 times that night and i missed pills, also we did it a few weeks ago too and he did the same thing. alittle more than a week ago i have had on and off cramping which is odd because my period isnt due yet. i also have been having crazy mood swings, i will cry at random times, and get mad for no reason... i normally have mood swings but they seem to be alot worse this past week. also i have bumps around my areola (which are very noticable) and it looks darker.
Any comments or advice on all this???
thank you!
June 15th, 2012, 04:23 PM
I had sex 3or 4weeks ago no we did not use a condom. I got my period two weeks ago but it only lasted 3days I keep getting bad headaches and dizzyness, sickness and stomach pain right along with being tired. Could I have gotten pregnant and that was my last period I had.? I also have had sex two more times.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search