When do Pregnancy Symptoms Start?

JustMommies Article Commentary

This forum contains links to threads containing comments from our Members about our articles. To read our articles, click on the topics in the pink top navigation bar above.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Article Commentary LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 15th, 2012, 03:23 PM
I had sex 3or 4weeks ago no we did not use a condom. I got my period two weeks ago but it only lasted 3days I keep getting bad headaches and dizzyness, sickness and stomach pain right along with being tired. Could I have gotten pregnant and that was my last period I had.? I also have had sex two more times.
June 15th, 2012, 03:25 PM
I had sex 3or 4weeks ago no we did not use a condom. I got my period two weeks ago but it only lasted 3days I keep getting bad headaches and dizzyness, sickness and stomach pain right along with being tired. Could I have gotten pregnant and that was my last period I had.? I also have had sex two more times.
June 22nd, 2012, 02:11 PM
4day to my period am seing some sign , i feel sick and spitting and i spot my period yesterday still spitting - am i pregnant.
June 28th, 2012, 07:47 PM
I had my period but it lasted 3 days and now i am getting sick every day and i am moody i took a test and told me that i was not but could it be wrong
July 19th, 2012, 07:59 AM
Hi I'm new ! I don't knw if I may be pregnant I have heavy back pain breast pains I get headaches for days and gramps I have a lot of moodswing I don't know what's going on
July 20th, 2012, 12:06 AM
So I last Monday (July 9th) was the last time my boyfriend and I had intercourse. After that we broke up. A few days ago, i started having cramps, but im not due for my period until the beginning of August. So I have been cramping, I have been having mood swings going from happy to sad to mad to happy again, my back is also killing me. And everything I eat makes my stomach upset. I don't know what to do, and I don't know if I might be pregnant...Please help!
July 20th, 2012, 02:34 PM
Hi my husband and I recently decided to concieve this will be baby #3. I took out my IUD the 21st of May and started my period on the 27th and it lasted to the 3rd of July my husband and I had sex that night (and everyday since then) after that I started having cramps as if they never went away when my period did and have been having em ever since sometimes there sharp sometimes their really light! I took a hpt and it came out neg. I am aware of pergnancy symptoms but am also aware that every pregnancy is different so im confused hopefully some1 can hepl or can relate...Thanks
August 29th, 2012, 03:23 PM
Hi I am 20 years old and I am soo confused I last had uned sex by mistake on the 7th of july this year and I still have came on my period but I have took a home test and its negative soo if I was it would bene I was well over 4 weeks pregnant but I have no symptoms of being pregant like morning sickness but I do have sore breasts but that's just when I touch my nipples and my belly well I am a size 1rt with but I think I have put on weight and it hurts abit when I press on it but it doesn't feel hard so I am soo confused do you think I could be pregnant or am I just being silly ? Please get back to me thanks
September 1st, 2012, 11:04 AM
I'm 19 years old. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and he came inside of me 2 days before ovulation AND on the day of ovulation. When it came around the time for my period to come it was completely late. Right no I'm 6 days late.. I'm never late like this and I don't plansports so there's no way that can be a set back. Few days before my period I felt naseaus and felt like I was going to throw up but didnt. I have had a little brownish discharge but it only happened once .. Idk how many times it's supposed to happen when Your pregnant. I didnt take a test yet or anything. Ive had some cramping but no blood thought it was from my period but it didn't come... Idk wht to think.. I need some opinions. Am I pregnant or not?
September 2nd, 2012, 11:02 AM
HI, i am 25 and ive been ttc,my cycles range from between 30-40 days. i had intercourse aboout 2-3 weeks ago, and a few days after i had really sticky cm. I went to the gyn ths past thursday and she took a blood test and it was negative. That same day i start to have a bit light brown spotting that only lasted that day. I have all the usual pregnancy-pms symptoms. Ive never skipped period. Is it still possible to be pregnant or did to much time already pass?
PS: i am going crazy thinking about this, it is torture

I would really appreciate and insight.
Thank you
September 2nd, 2012, 05:12 PM
hello,i am 46 and have a normal period in july i had my period and was due to have one on aug 22 but didnt ive been having faint cramps on and off every day but no period.when i was supposed to start i did a test it was negative then a few days later i did another and it was negative i talked to a nurse she said wait a couple of weeks but im going crazy all by myself in my head does anybody have an idea? i do want to be pregnant it will be my new husbands first.
September 3rd, 2012, 01:37 AM
.:Kati:.'s Avatar kyler's mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneconfussedgirl View Post
Hi I am 20 years old and I am soo confused I last had uned sex by mistake on the 7th of july this year and I still have came on my period but I have took a home test and its negative soo if I was it would bene I was well over 4 weeks pregnant but I have no symptoms of being pregant like morning sickness but I do have sore breasts but that's just when I touch my nipples and my belly well I am a size 1rt with but I think I have put on weight and it hurts abit when I press on it but it doesn't feel hard so I am soo confused do you think I could be pregnant or am I just being silly ? Please get back to me thanks
Sound's like AF is one the way,if she doesn't show up i suggested getting a blood test as sticks can result in false negative's.

October 21st, 2012, 03:22 PM
Heloo just new on dis site n i want to say hello to all mummies and mummies to be.
October 23rd, 2012, 12:15 AM
In my case, never had symptoms of pregnancy - not sure if that's a good thing though. I found out I was pregnant with my eldest and then my twins, at the least, when I was on my 4th to 5th month. I guess, the only sign of pregnancy that I had, aside from the baby bump was being too emotional at one point that you suddenly cry at the simplest things.
November 21st, 2012, 05:08 PM
not sure if anyone has had this experience but i was wondering. i just had my daughter 10 months ago nd been on the birth control pill for about 8 months. about a 2 weeks ago i ran out of pills and meant to go get some but forgot because of my busy work schedule. went on vaca with my bf and we had unprotected sex about a week ago, not realizing i have been off my bc for about a week. starting to feel soreness in my whole stomach. not sure if its coincidence or if i might be pregnant. do you think a week off my bc couldve done it? and i had just goten off my period a few days before i had the unprotected sex too...
December 18th, 2012, 03:07 PM
HEY I HAVE A QUESTION!! I JUST GOT MARRIED ON NOV,10 2012 AND BEEN SO BUSY THAT I HAVEN'T GOT ON BIRTH CONTROL. MY HUSBAND DOESNOT WANT ME TO GET ON BC BECAUSE WE ARE BOTH IN OUR BOTH IN OUR EARLY 30S HE HAS NO CHILDREN AND I HAVE 2 KIDS FROM PREVIOUS MARRIAGE..BOTH TIMES I GOT PREGNET IT TOOK ME A COUPL YEARS OF TRYING,,SO I GUESS I JUST FIGUREDI HAD TIME TO DECIDE ON BC LATER! bUT FOR A FEW DAYS NOW IV BEEN FEELING LIL SHARP PAINS IN MY LOWER BACK AND EVEN IN MY LOWER STOMACH BELOW MY VAGINA AND YESTURDAY 1 OF MY BOOBS WAS REALLY ITCHY AND THAT NEVER HAPPENS TO ME.THESE ARENT SYMPTOMS I HSD WHEN I WAS PREGNET OF MY FIRST 2..BUT CAN I BE PREGNANT???
February 28th, 2013, 10:52 AM
Hi my name is Liska and I am new to Just Mommies. I have a few symptoms and I was wondering if someone can help me out. Ok....so my last depo was Oct. 26, 2012 (also my bday lol) I've only had 1 other shot before then. I can't for the life of me remember my last period but I Rememer them being regular. I was due for my next shot in Jan. But I never went back to get it....so long story short I have been experiencing mood swings, always tired, always hungry, I've had some camping(but has since stop), brownish discharge when I wiped and a few times pinkish to red discharge when i wiped(these symptoms have also stopped) nipples tingle every so often. Sore breast when I touch them but they are only sore around( the breast close to my arm, top of breast and under) more so in my right breast. Had some nausea but not much and no throwing up. And lastly some headaches. I have taken 2 pregnancy test and they were both negative. I don't know if its pregnancy symptoms or pms. Any ideas anyone?
August 13th, 2013, 09:15 PM
Ovulation Test Kit is awesome kit. It is very easy to use and detect when will be you ovulate.
August 23rd, 2013, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDupaMama21 View Post
I didn't have any signs with my first but that was 12yrs ago and it wasn't planned. Have been ttc and this month my body has been acting unfamiliar to me even with af. According to my O' calendar, I am about a week dpo and af is not due until the 30th of this month.... But, in the last few days I have been noticing some lower abdomen on both side cramping but not spotting. My breast was sore for about 2days but is not. I also have been dealing with gassiness and minor lower back pain. I am still feeling the pain on my lower right side. Last felt like my af was coming but too early yet and this past couple mornings, I have been feeling normal. I am expecting my breast to be sore for af is suppose to arrive in a week... Could I possibly be preggo?

I had an ovarian cyst recently and the symptoms that I had sounded a lot like yours-- lower right pelvic region cramping and a LOT of gassiness and bloating..
September 10th, 2013, 12:18 PM
Hi, I am wondering if anyone can help me out, my period is not due for another 7 days but for the last week have been experiencing pregnancy symptoms. I am trying to figure out if for some reason now I am experiencing early pms symptoms for the first time.
my symptoms are heartburn, dizziness, fatigue, nausea and vomitting and I have been having light cramping on and off ( days after ovulating) and have been very hungry especially first thing in am which is extremely unusual for me. I never experienced any symptoms with my first child who is now 4.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search