When do Pregnancy Symptoms Start?

JustMommies Article Commentary

This forum contains links to threads containing comments from our Members about our articles. To read our articles, click on the topics in the pink top navigation bar above.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Article Commentary LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 22nd, 2009, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Pregnancy symptoms and PMS can feel remarkably similar.  Some women may notice pregnancy symptoms as early as a few days after ovulation.  It is hard to say if these symptoms are actually due to pregnancy though.  These symptoms might include tender breasts, moods swings, bloating or frequent urination.  Unfortunately, some of these symptoms are also the same symptoms a
Read more
August 22nd, 2009, 02:05 PM
As most people probably can related the more disappointing part is clinging to the hope that tender breasts mean pregnancy only to find it is the same old PMS symptom. Wish it could be more clear...
August 22nd, 2009, 09:05 PM
I didn't have any signs with my first but that was 12yrs ago and it wasn't planned. Have been ttc and this month my body has been acting unfamiliar to me even with af. According to my O' calendar, I am about a week dpo and af is not due until the 30th of this month.... But, in the last few days I have been noticing some lower abdomen on both side cramping but not spotting. My breast was sore for about 2days but is not. I also have been dealing with gassiness and minor lower back pain. I am still feeling the pain on my lower right side. Last felt like my af was coming but too early yet and this past couple mornings, I have been feeling normal. I am expecting my breast to be sore for af is suppose to arrive in a week... Could I possibly be preggo?
August 23rd, 2009, 08:39 AM
I just found out that I am pregnant. I have had hardly any pregnancy symptoms. Only tender nipples, which i have with PMS as well.
August 23rd, 2009, 03:40 PM
I just recently found out I was pregnant. When I was at my mom and dads last weekend I began spotting and cramping 4 days earlier than I was supposed to, so I assumed it was my regular period and sent my husband to the store. It lasted only about 4 hours so I assumed it was just spotting and that my period was going to come. Well, it never came. We waited until Friday and took a test. It was positive. Only problem is in May I tested positive but in week 6 my body was not able to sustain the pregnancy. Three months later, I am testing positive again and I am sitting here with wonder and worry. They are doing a lot of blood test to make sure everything is going to be ok, but being diabetic puts a big risk on it.
August 26th, 2009, 08:53 PM

I am new for this blog. I need help to find whether am I pregnant?

My last period was 20/07/09...after a week later...we had sex exactly on 02/08/2009 and again 2 days later.

I missed my period again on 20/08/09....as of today is already 8th day....I when to clinic to check the check urine in pregnancy test kit...the result is Negative.

I'm having very bad pain near my hips, feel drowsy a bit...and very tired...but the result show negative.

Very sad, actually we are trying for second baby.

need advice

August 27th, 2009, 11:44 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by kperuma View Post
I am new for this blog. I need help to find whether am I pregnant?

My last period was 20/07/09...after a week later...we had sex exactly on 02/08/2009 and again 2 days later.

I missed my period again on 20/08/09....as of today is already 8th day....I when to clinic to check the check urine in pregnancy test kit...the result is Negative.

I'm having very bad pain near my hips, feel drowsy a bit...and very tired...but the result show negative.

Very sad, actually we are trying for second baby.

need advice
We would love to help answer your questions. Come stop over the the Am I Pregnant and post a new topic. Here is the link!
Am I Pregnant - JustMommies Message Boards

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
September 9th, 2009, 11:54 AM
i m a new user
actually i have missed period my period date is 30jul 09
and today is 9Sept
i take a pregnancy test but its shows Negative.
how i know the result?????????????/
please Help me

i m a new user
actually i have missed period my period date is 30jul 09
and today is 9Sept
i take a pregnancy test but its shows Negative.
how i know the result?????????????/
please Help me
November 8th, 2009, 11:42 PM
HI, my period should be on 13th Nov but i found out my breast growing bigger and tender. So, i press my nipples there is some milk coming out? Y like tat?
November 30th, 2009, 08:31 AM
I haven't had a normal period since Sept 11 (which was actually a couple of days early). Starting spotting a couple of days before I was come on my Oct period and then missed the period after that one. Spotted a couple of days before I was to come on my Nov period. Had pregnancy symptoms at the end of Oct but in last couple of weeks the symptoms have slacked off (today is Nov 30) but all pregnancy test results have been negative so I will be calling my doctor to get an appointment to find out what's going on. But reading this article has put things into perspective. My best friend had issues with her period with her last pregnancy and she didn't know she was pregnancy until she was about 3 months along. She too kept getting negative pregnancy results.
March 20th, 2010, 10:19 PM
Hi, every one, I am new here, I am from Indonesia, i am lucky to know this site. Look, I got married last year on August , 15th 2009, and since then I always get my period on day 12th or 14th, until last week, but today, March 21st'10, i haven't got my period yet, so it has been late for about 9 days, I have tested , but it still negative, I read this article and I let it flow, but yesterday, I was really "on fire" so i did masturb*tion using vibrat*r, and I got orgasm, my question is, How does it give effects to my pregnancy (if, I am).. Need info.. Thanks..
AdeyemiG likes this.
June 27th, 2010, 08:44 PM
Hi.am new to this n am only 16 years old.
I been having unprotected. Sex for about 7 months and i had a miscarriaga on may 9 a couple of days before I turned three months.
But now is been almost two months and I started to bleed lightly . Do u guys think I can be pregnant again? Plz help me
September 25th, 2010, 07:17 PM
hi all am new here and me and my boyfriend are trying to conceive for about a month now. and i noticed one day when i woke up that my breasts are really sore i mean really sore to where i can't touch them that much and i have to be careful on how i sleep. it's been 2 weeks now that they have been feeling sore and such and my menstruation is due around the ending of this month to the beginning of of october but they never hurt during my cycle . and plus i have been taking prenatal vitamins before we did decide that we would like a child together hopefully we both have the "stork" show up soon
any opinions or advice ? thank you !
October 26th, 2010, 01:21 AM
hello,my name is normita,i got married from 4 months and my menstrual cycle average is almost 25 days,this month i had 7 days missed my period and im worried about that,am afraid now to do pregnancy test,i thought its too early, and also i have pain in my back and abdomen similar to the pain accomplished during my peroid and i dont feel the symptoms of pregnancy,what shall i do?please help me...
thanks
November 11th, 2010, 01:49 PM
Hey everyone I'm new. I'm 24 and have a 4 year old. When I got pregnant with him, I got the flu really bad...Well my husband and I had unprotected sex about 2 weeks ago and I have the flu...I'm just wondering if I may be pregnant again because I had my period already but after it finished I continued having swollen, sore breasts and cramps...Help please...I feel weird but I don't want to sike myself out!
January 1st, 2011, 08:47 PM
I am also new to this link. I have two boys already. I had my period on Nov. 29 and was due again Dec. 27 well instead I had brown spotting that was only there when I wiped for two days. I have taken preg test and it was neg at home and at doctors office. My doctor told me to come back in two weeks if no period cause he believes I am pregnant and it is too soon to tell. My nipples have been a lil tender but no more then when I am bout to start pms. I have felt nausea now and again but nothing major, but have been extremly tired. Well, guess I will just have to wait and see. Will keep u posted!!!!
January 11th, 2011, 11:58 AM
Hello everyone..im new here..just found out last week am pregnant.. Im 5 weeks and 6 days
January 16th, 2011, 04:53 PM
i had my last period on dec. 16 2010 and its now jan 16 2011 and i have had all signs of pregnancy and im unsure what to do all my home test are negative ?
January 17th, 2011, 02:28 PM
hi all, please can some give me some advice, i have just done a home pregnancy test before my period is due and it has showed positive does anyone know the chances of it being wrong and if so how common is it
January 17th, 2011, 02:46 PM
I am 18wks and 2 days. I first found out I was pregnant at 5 weeks. I had a POSITIVE pregnancy test along with tender breasts/nipples. At about 6 weeks I started getting nauseous and that lasted until I was about 11 weeks. Pregnancy symptoms differ from woman to woman and pregnancy to pregnancy. Tender breast do not always mean you’re pregnant, I get sore breasts before the start of my period. You can also psych yourself into thinking u have symptoms when you don’t. The best way to know your pregnant is test AFTER ur period is supposed to start and if its negative wait a few days and try again. Not every woman has a 28 day cycle and ovulates on the 14th day. To be sure go to a doctor and get a blood test

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search