Should We Have Another Baby?

JustMommies Article Commentary

This forum contains links to threads containing comments from our Members about our articles. To read our articles, click on the topics in the pink top navigation bar above.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By halohalo

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Article Commentary LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 30th, 2009, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Deciding whether to expand your family by one more - whether this would be your second child or your sixth - is one of the most significant decisions you will make in your lifetime. There is no crystal ball to show the consequences of your decision in the future.
Read more
August 30th, 2009, 12:57 PM
This has been very helpful. It is a very tough decision to make. Having another baby is scary!
September 1st, 2009, 08:26 PM
Really glad to have read this. I've had a lot of friends really confused about expanding their family, and I'm sure they'll be more enlightened after this.
tmac likes this.
November 8th, 2010, 02:31 PM
wow
March 2nd, 2011, 09:27 PM
I love this article.This helped me figure out what Me and my husband make up our minds about having a second child.
October 11th, 2011, 06:32 AM
)))
March 20th, 2012, 11:43 PM
Reading this just helped me and my fiance decide on haveing ohr second child, all of the factors can be overwhelming but there are so many positives and it would be great for our daughter tohave a sibiling close to her age, i think it helps with some issues that only children develop.
March 23rd, 2012, 04:03 AM
Some what helpful. I find it hard to decide, not because I don't want any but for the fact that I have a 5 year old step son. I worry how it would effect him as well as my relationship with my partner. Any advice?
March 25th, 2012, 09:16 AM
Goodness, still struggling with this, just can't decide. Some days I do some days I don't. We now just have a great life with our 3.5 year old and more freedom, not sure I want to go down the baby route again, but then if we did we probably wouldn't want it anyother way aaargh....40 now, so pressure is on!Husband is the same....help....
July 5th, 2012, 09:55 PM
Great article. It made me think about having or not another baby. We are planning to move from the city we live because it is getting a little insecure. The thing is that by having another baby right away would stop our plans. We have a 10 month old, and I am almost 39, so I also need to think about my age. We'll see what happen but Gods know that I really want another baby. God Bless You all!
June 16th, 2013, 10:07 PM
I also recommend the <strong><a href="http://goo.gl/OKjez">PREGNANCY MIRACLE METHOD</a></strong> to get pregnant fast and naturally!
January 14th, 2014, 02:07 PM
I am 39 years old and finished nursing school back in June. I was contemplating getting pregnant for 5 yrs. Now I wish I would have not listened to all these worries and had instead started trying to conceive 5 years ago. I probably would have had 1 or 2 babies by now. My advice to woman with the urge tugging at their heart strings whether it would be your first or an addition and you have the love and stability to offer a baby: My decision was finalized when I thought of the regret I will have if I do not try for a baby. That I would have to live with for the rest of my life. Then if I had a baby, no matter the hardships, I could never regret having that child or even twins.
I have raised a 21 yr old and a 14yr old and my friends/co-workers tell me I'm crazy because now is "the time I can live again". Honestly my home and family are my life and that is living to me. My next preg test is in 10 days! Wish me luck!
February 26th, 2014, 11:57 PM
if you have to ask us then no I dont think so
June 11th, 2014, 09:37 PM
Veteran
Nice article.Having a child is a big responsibility.We parents should think twice or thrice to be exact.The future of our children is in our hands

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search