Seven Fertility Myths That Could be Keeping you From Getting Pregnant

JustMommies Article Commentary

This forum contains links to threads containing comments from our Members about our articles. To read our articles, click on the topics in the pink top navigation bar above.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Article Commentary LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 10th, 2009, 05:10 AM
Quote:
You may not have put a lot of thought into getting pregnant. Not everyone plans, charts, or tries to predict ovulation. A lot of couples just let nature take its course and see what happens. On the other hand, some couples purchase bbt thermometers, ovulation kits, and plan intercourse on a schedule, but still don’t get pregnant.
Read more
September 10th, 2009, 05:10 AM
Phewww hope this works, I'm going to try it today.
November 23rd, 2010, 04:39 PM
Its so hard... We had been trying for a year and nothing but I guess we weren't doing it right! We started again last month this time we are ready!!! Now I know when I'm ovulating, I'm taking folic acid daily and I'm eating healthier let's see what happens!!!
May 12th, 2011, 11:39 AM
We have been trying for 6 months and nothing so far...I hope this works
June 10th, 2011, 08:58 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Good luck to all you ladies!!! I know this may not be true for everyone, but I know the thing that I believe worked best for me was sex about every other day or 3 days a week. I O'd lots later then I thought and I had a hard time predicting ovulation each month. I hope you all get sticky little beans soon
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6
January 4th, 2012, 07:09 PM
Has anyone heard of this:
My older sister says that when you begin to ovulate, you start secreting a "waxy plug" that comes out in the form of a clear, thick discharge.

My husband and I have had sex at least twice during two separate months while I had this happening. We are not pregnant so far.

Anyone heard of this?
January 18th, 2012, 02:42 PM
iv been trying for over a year im getting realy scared now and its upsetting any1 have any ideas?
June 20th, 2012, 05:56 AM
we have been ttc for over a year now and i am so depressed, scared and upset my husband is great but i just feel useless.
October 24th, 2012, 03:43 PM
3 years Nd me and my husband still not getting anywhere? Now on the waiting list for ivf but I hope it happens for us beforehand as we've been patiently waiting for this length of time!! GL TO ALL TTC OUT THERE X:)
October 24th, 2012, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliebridget View Post
we have been ttc for over a year now and i am so depressed, scared and upset my husband is great but i just feel useless.
I felt like that too, after 3 years of trying me and my husband are living life on the waiting list for ivf, there is still plenty of time for you before u go to drastic measures like us x GL

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search