Your Crying Baby

JustMommies Article Commentary

This forum contains links to threads containing comments from our Members about our articles. To read our articles, click on the topics in the pink top navigation bar above.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Article Commentary LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 12th, 2009, 08:04 PM
Quote:
By Nancy Da Silva
Read more
September 12th, 2009, 08:04 PM
There is a great book and DVD out by pediatrician Harvey Karp called "The Happiest Baby on the Block". It contains tips and tricks to soothe your crying baby and it's AMAZING!!! The book gives very detailed advice, but the DVD is great if you're a more visual learner. In any case, he theorizes that constant crying is a reflex and it can be turned off by following a few simple steps. It's a terrific read, but if you're pressed for time the video may be better. It's amazing to watch him calm screeching babies in a matter of minutes, sometimes seconds. Even if your child isn't colicky, it's really empowering to have these techniques easily to hand to quiet your crying baby. Hope this helps!!!
July 25th, 2010, 12:04 AM
It is a difficult process to identify the reason for baby's crying. The best remedy is to keep a bottle of fresh honey at home and whenever your baby is crying, give a half-teaspoon of honey. This offers perfect health for the baby.
December 20th, 2010, 03:00 PM
Hi, my name is julie and im 16 my mom doesn't really help me with my baby and she will scream and cry any time i put her down. I am not sure what to do. I have rarely seen tears come out of her eyes she just screams unless im walking her around the house all day long. What should i do her ped. doesn't know what do.
March 3rd, 2012, 11:05 AM
I also have a baby that is kept in the daytime by grandparents and 16 yo aunt. Everytime I feed him and put him down for a nap, he wakes and cries. I pick him up and he goes back to sleep only to wake again after being put in his crib. Letting him cry a few times (thinking he is being held all the time by the grandparents and him being spoiled) will this work - letting him cry a while?
April 6th, 2014, 06:51 AM
When my baby was under 2 months old, I'm having a lot ofhard times due to her crying during the night past sleep hours which made me abit sleep deprived and as I tried to breast feed her she just would not do ituntil I lift her and sing her a song, we cuddle which made her feels calm. I still do that up to now and enjoying it. Sometimes our baby just want to be cuddle and feel warm.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search