7 Weeks Pregnant

JustMommies Article Commentary

This forum contains links to threads containing comments from our Members about our articles. To read our articles, click on the topics in the pink top navigation bar above.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Article Commentary LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 22nd, 2010, 09:22 AM
Hi every one, I'm 7 weeks pregnant today and have had the worst headache for 2 days now. Tylenol never worked for me before and it's not doing much now. Has anyone else exprienced headaches?
February 7th, 2011, 09:28 AM
Hello everyone! I'm 7 weeks and 3 days prego today and feeling so tired all the time. I've been off for the past 5 days which has been wonderful but I'm not looking forward to the three 12 hour shifts I have coming up this week. Oh well...just taking it one day at a time! Congrats to all of you!! :-)
August 18th, 2011, 10:39 PM
I am 7 weeks today- 2nd B'A'B'Y! However, my daughter is 7 and I feel I'm completely out of the loop. I don't remember much of anything? I'm extremely tired, have had on/off faint head-aches, and I wake up every am at 4:00 just to pee! All of this sounds pretty normal right? But here's what I'm not sure of: dull pains in my groin area, my whole belly/ribs/breasts feel sore every morning like someone beat me up during the night and I'm "showing" ...which I do remember I didn't "show" w/ my daughter until about 4 mos...did I mention my cup size has doubled! Which I did NOT do w/ the first until I was I mos! Uuhg- NO complaints about vommitting...i'd rather have the swollen breats my sympathy to those w/ dreaded morning sickness
August 19th, 2011, 02:32 PM
Ape, I certainly feel you, I am 7 weeks and 4 days and I am dealing with the same stuff and I'm on baby number 3... hope your mornings get better.
August 19th, 2011, 03:52 PM
I'm seven weeks today and am not feeling tired which is good, but at the same time I am wondering when it will kick in! Today I noticed a feeling of pressure or tugging on my lower stomach. I think I'm starting to stretch?! No morning sickness, no cravings, just bloated at night. I'm excited to start showing!
August 23rd, 2011, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ape_n_bug View Post
I am 7 weeks today- 2nd B'A'B'Y! However, my daughter is 7 and I feel I'm completely out of the loop. I don't remember much of anything? I'm extremely tired, have had on/off faint head-aches, and I wake up every am at 4:00 just to pee! All of this sounds pretty normal right? But here's what I'm not sure of: dull pains in my groin area, my whole belly/ribs/breasts feel sore every morning like someone beat me up during the night and I'm "showing" ...which I do remember I didn't "show" w/ my daughter until about 4 mos...did I mention my cup size has doubled! Which I did NOT do w/ the first until I was I mos! Uuhg- NO complaints about vommitting...i'd rather have the swollen breats my sympathy to those w/ dreaded morning sickness

I have the same problem. my son just turned 7 July 29th and im 7 weeks and 3 days and my boobs have gone from a 34c to a 34 dd is that even normal?
February 25th, 2012, 01:54 PM
HELLO EVERYONE ACCORDING IN MY CALCULATOR I AM 7 WEEKS PREGNANT. I HAVENT HAD MY PERIOD FOR ABOUT 3 WEEKS NOW..NO TYPYCAL SYMPTOMS EXCEPT SORE BREAST&QUITE SENSITIVE. I HAVE DONE 7 HPT BUT ALL ARE NEGATIVE. I WILL HAVING A BLOOD TEST AND SCAN ON MONDAY OF ITS REALY THERE OR SOMETHING ITS REALY BUGGING ME ALL THE TIME..I WOULD BE VERY PLEASE IF ANYONE WOULD RESPONCE THIS .... BEST OF LUCK EVERYONE.
February 28th, 2012, 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalee1219 View Post
I'm seven weeks today and am not feeling tired which is good, but at the same time I am wondering when it will kick in! Today I noticed a feeling of pressure or tugging on my lower stomach. I think I'm starting to stretch?! No morning sickness, no cravings, just bloated at night. I'm excited to start showing!
I know what you mean I'm tired I am 7wks2days this my 7th but I want to eat all the time plus I get the nausea like yesterday I just want to throw up but I could not do that I was walking with hubby in public please do not do that living is a large temptation food everywhere but the small can be obnoxious at times. The showing since part I can not tell since I am obese in clinical terms because I gained 4 lbs from 235 to 239 it was crazy but maybe I am showing I'm excited for coming weeks.
April 16th, 2012, 05:39 AM
Hi all, im about 7 1/2 weeks pregnant with baby number 6.....yes 6 lol, i have a mixture of 2 girls and 3 boys, however i have never felt so tired and sicky EVER!!!!!! trying to keep my eyes open beyond 7pm is a masterclass of its own, looking forward to the 'blooming' part
working-mommy x 5 likes this.
May 1st, 2012, 12:30 AM
I'm carrying #5 and am 7 weeks & 1 day...very similar symptoms, but I already started to show. I was shocked, but there it is, my familiar old pouch, right up front for all to stare at.
July 31st, 2012, 08:24 AM
i am 7 weeks and o days i am so happy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search