7 Weeks Pregnant

JustMommies Article Commentary

This forum contains links to threads containing comments from our Members about our articles. To read our articles, click on the topics in the pink top navigation bar above.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Article Commentary LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 5th, 2009, 12:42 PM
Quote:
You are seven weeks pregnant. You are half way through you first trimester. You probably haven’t started showing yet but your clothes may be getting a little less comfortable. At this point in your pregnancy you probably haven’t gained very much weight and unless you are underweight you really don’t need to.
Read more
October 5th, 2009, 12:42 PM
I have gained at least 65-70 lbs with my other 2 pregnancies i dont want that to happen.. my goal is 25-30 lbs... but im only 6 weeks and already gained 4 lbs... how do i cut the cravings?
November 6th, 2009, 10:20 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I seem to be in the same boat as you. During my first pregnancy I gained about 55 lbs, but that was after losing 10 lbs in the first trimester from 24/7 morning sickness. So far (knock on wood), I am only experiencing mild morning sickness at 7 weeks and have gained four pounds. I'm not eating much more than before I got pregnant and I am eating mainly healthy food. So where are these extra pounds coming from? It's baffling!
November 30th, 2009, 07:47 AM
I am going into this pregnancy already fat as I have done will the other 3 so this time I am just looking to gain the baby and that is all.
December 2nd, 2009, 11:22 AM
I am 7 weeks today im feeling good wanting a little more snacks haha i have been doing good though i had 4 triscuts ,1 string cheese and 2 pieces of honey dew wish me luck tryin to make good choices i am still having trouble w/ the last baby weight ,its stickin w/ me (19pds.):-) And i am having faint headaches i think its from no coffee i was a commited 2 cups a day coffee drinker now cold turkey .

Last edited by gabbie_medina; December 2nd, 2009 at 11:26 AM.
December 2nd, 2009, 12:51 PM
Lizas_mommy's Avatar mommy of two
Im 7 wks and my biggest complaint is the extreme fatique. It is hard to get through the day. I wish I could just sleep all day. Its really hard. Plus the nausea is annoying. I never know what i want to eat, and then when I eat, I want to throw it up!
Felishacol and clairebear6 like this.

Mom to Eliza (4 years old) and Colin (born July 15, 2010).
December 11th, 2009, 03:26 PM
eharmony
I like this check list. :-)
December 29th, 2009, 08:41 AM
TIRED!!!!! Ooooo so tired! 7 weeks 2 days and I just want to make it past 8pm, haha!
Outside of that and my new found ability to pee every 20 minutes I am feeling great. Look forward to next week!
V.
January 6th, 2010, 02:22 PM
**NikkiNik**'s Avatar Scaredaspoo Mommy2b
I just want to sleep. Period.
February 12th, 2010, 07:12 PM
I have never been so tired in my life!!! I had to leave work early today so I could come home and sleep! Wondering if we may have twins in there, I am showing like CRAZY already and am already in maternity pants....
February 20th, 2010, 09:57 PM

Last edited by kikii; February 20th, 2010 at 10:00 PM. Reason: doubled
February 20th, 2010, 09:57 PM
7weeks nd day2 nd im feeling like crap.. let alone morning sickness that I never had my previous pregnancies nd it making me feel blahh Im tired all the time too.. Im wondering if its twins cause Ive been pregnant with both a boy nd girl nd never felt like this plus Im "showing" alot sooner too like I swear I look about 4mths preg
April 2nd, 2010, 09:17 AM
This is my fourth baby, and I have to say it feels so different from the other three pregnancies! Each one of my pregnancies was different, but this one beats them all. I feel moody, tired, and hungry all the time, and this is just week 7!
May 18th, 2010, 10:43 AM
Hi I am 6w 2d and very excited ! This is my first pregnancy.I'm feeling tired & my biggest concern is my age and possible risks. I'm 40.Taking it day by day and remaining positive !
May 18th, 2010, 10:45 AM
Hi I am 6w 2d and very excited ! This is my first pregnancy.I'm feeling tired & my biggest concern is my age and possible risks. I'm 40.Taking it day by day and remaining positive !
June 2nd, 2010, 02:04 PM
I had my 1st doctor visit today and I am 7 weeks and 3 days prego with Twins and this is my 1st pregnancy. Totally wasn't expecting that!
July 30th, 2010, 08:59 AM
It is so weird! I am 7 weeks and I don't "feel" pregnant. I have 2 children already and with them I knew I was a couple weeks before any tell-tale signs, but this one threw me off! But I am extremely happy and I am thinking it is a girl!
August 16th, 2010, 12:47 PM
I'm 6 weeks and 4 days and I feel tired most of the time too. Also trying to fight off a head cold.
August 17th, 2010, 02:30 PM
I am 7 weeks pregnant, and I am so tired I have no energy, but when I try to take a nap or go to sleep at night I am wide awake. I also have small anxiety attacks at night, is this normal?
August 18th, 2010, 08:10 PM
i dont know if its normal to have small anxiety attacks at night or not, but I'm 7 weeks and having the same thing! I thought maybe my heart is just beating faster because of the increased blood volume, and I'm mistaking it for an anxiety attack, but that's just a theory....

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search