Implantation Bleeding

JustMommies Article Commentary

This forum contains links to threads containing comments from our Members about our articles. To read our articles, click on the topics in the pink top navigation bar above.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Article Commentary LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 14th, 2010, 09:53 PM
Hi there, I started bleeding 2 days ago nd I am meant to have my period around the 18th I dnt think its normal, I had sexual intercourse on the day I started taking my pills, I was told I wouldn't get pregnant if I took two pills at once, so I did. Now I'm worried coz I've been feeling nd getting all the pregnancy symptoms. Plz help
October 30th, 2010, 08:43 AM
hey i have a question and it would mean alot if someone could help me out. im 17 years old and i had a baby about a year ago. just recently i started having sex again. today is october 30,and i had my last period on october 17.On October 23, was the day of sex. it is now a week later and im noticing some spotting. its a light pinkish color only when i wipe. im kinda scared that this is implanation bleeding?
October 31st, 2010, 08:45 AM
I had unprotected sex many times and suddenly one day i decided to take the plan b pill, I've had 4 periods in the past 2 months and i don't know if they are periods anymore. the 1st period i had was brown the 2nd is pinkish. I've been having pregnant symptoms lately, so i took a test it came out negative but i'm still not satisfied. Could this be implanation bleeding?
October 31st, 2010, 09:27 AM
hi I am new on here. I was wondering if this was implantation bleeding. I was suppose to start yesterday on 30th but instead I got a pink stringy mucus. I checked today I didn't see anything. I been cramping a lot,tired,bloated, breast tender. thank u for your reponse
November 10th, 2010, 11:36 AM
I was previosly taking the BCP Trinessa however I began having a period of time that for four months my cycle was 14 days long so my Dr wrote me a RX for Triprevifem. I finished the last pack of my Trinessa and had a gap of about 2 weeks(Don't remember exect time) befor I recived my triprevifem. I wanted to imediatly begin the pills however I was not going to have my period for another 2 weeks so I decided to take the new RX of triprevifem right way. I have about a 32 day cycle so I was epecting my period to come on nov.6th since it was barely my 1st pack. I started my nonhormore pills on nov. 8 but did not start my period till nov. 9th but It was VERY light (only when wiping) and pink and only lasted from 9am till 9pm however today being nov. 10th I began a light flow. my question is... Is it possible that a new birthcontrol can put me on track right away? Or the fact that I was late and started spotting pink even though it went into a light flow could be implantation bleeding?
November 12th, 2010, 12:17 PM
I think I had implantation bleeding but I am not sure. I had my last period on Oct. 17th. I usually have an extended cycle, not the avg 28 days like most. The last 2 months I have been a full 34 days. My husband and I have been ttc for 6 months and I finally tried one of those ovulation test so we can pinpoint when I am most fertile. The test showed a happy little face on October 31st, and we had sex on November 1st. Then a week later on Nov. 7th. I started to spot, dark stringy discharge. It lasted 4 full days and now I have a clear discharge. I took one hpt and it was negative. I am not sure if I just tested to early or if I am really NOT pregnant. Please let me know your thoughts.
December 13th, 2010, 12:54 PM
my cycle is like 4 days late and then i started a brown mucus discharge then lite red bleeding that didnt need a tampon and spots on the panty liner what could that mean plz help
January 31st, 2011, 04:00 PM
Wen my period was supposed to come it didn't
Instead I got a dark brown discharge. Over the
Course of three days you can only see the discharge
Wen I wipe. Twice I wiped and a Mucosy pinkish quarter
Sized spot of blood was on the tissue am I pregnant?
March 7th, 2011, 11:33 PM
I'm not sure if I have implantation bleeding or not. Can someone help me figure it out?.. My last period was February 12th and it lasted for 4 days, I'm usually a 27-28day cycle. On march 5th after intercourse I notice a bit of blood, march 6th after intercourse I notice a bit more blood. March 7th I notice some spotting in the morning..so I decided to put on a tampon. I'm not due for my period until march 11th, so I'm not too sure what to think. I was reading that implantation usually comes with darker and lighter flow than a normal period, I started spotting for two and half days and the blood seem darker and would come a go throughout the day and now it seems more like a period since the blood flow has definitely increase. I live a sexually active life and I been trying to get pregnant. Does this sound like implantation bleeding?..
March 14th, 2011, 12:23 AM
Ok im new to the site and i was confuse about whats have happen to me this month keep in mind TTC baby number two i already have a 2yr old and dont remember any early pregancy signs that i had with her. i got my period on feb 5 it was the normal 3 days and slight heavy flow as it have been for the past years.Ovulate on Mar 2 started experincing some spotting on the 6 of Mar it was lite red and tan in color it only show when i wipe sorry if(TMI)just enough to wear a pantie liner that lasted for 4 days and then stop i take a HPT on the day after it stopped 9 DPO results was negative dont know if i tested to early or not.
March 14th, 2011, 10:11 PM
I been using this site to TTC (2nd)and keep track of my cycles to make getting pregant easy. i got my period Feb 5 ovaluted on Mar 2 and experince spotting on Mar 6 lite red&tan looking in color only enough for me to wear a pantie liner i tested on 9 dpo Negative. My period is due in 2 days on Mar 16 want pregnancy test again should i wait after i missed my period. Very confused - implantation bleeding or not or just a sign of somthing else?
March 16th, 2011, 01:14 PM
So I began to have pregnancy symptoms very early on, I heard it happens. I never get my period on time and i always have horrible cramps when i do. I have bleeding it was brownish then pinkish, not alot but also not a little bleeding, it started at night yesterday and it seems to be going away my tonight, it fainting. Could this be implantation? i took a test a week or more ago and it was negative.. but i would have only been 3 weeks..
March 28th, 2011, 04:42 PM
Hello,

My husband and I have been TTC for about a month now. I got my period on the 9th of March. I am driving myself crazy with whether or not I am experiencing implantation. I (am pretty sure)ovulated last week Tuesday (March 22nd). Yesterday and today I have been cramping like my period is coming but nothing. I'm also having twinges in my uterus. Today I had a little heartburn and some nausea this morning and yesterday I actually vomited. Of and on I'm having a metallic taste in my mouth. Should I get my hopes up or does this sound like nothing at all. My next period is due next week Tuesday or so. Fingers crossed!
March 31st, 2011, 11:08 AM
Super Mommy
Hi!
I think I'm having implantation spotting right now. It started yesterday, very light scnaty pinkish colour on tp when I went to the bathroom. I still had this today, and less since the afternoon.

Today, I'm about 8 dpo, and AF is not due for another 6 days. My cycles are short (24-26 days), so I don't see how I could be my AF that early. That would mean that I had an 18 day-cycle this month.

I read that many women tested positive 2 or 3 days after implantation, while it took a little longer for some other. I decided that I will test tomorrow morning (about 9 dpo) and keep you posted.

I did not momentarily notice any significant early pregnancy symptoms, but now that I overanalyse everything I realize that for the past few nights, I had a hard time falling asleep, felt exited about something (don't know what, nothing is unsually exciting in my life right now), and also felt very cold, like humidity that keeps you freezing even if you have 3 blankets covering you (while my BF thought was sweating).
April 1st, 2011, 05:50 AM
Super Mommy
Hi!
I tested negative this morning (9 DPO).
I will test again in 2 days.
April 1st, 2011, 08:13 AM
Hiya girls,
I ovulated last weds (I felt it) and had sex a few hours before, today Iv felt a very slight crampiness n sum pinky brown discharge, I'm due on on weds so this quite early, when shud we all test girls? Saresy xx
April 5th, 2011, 01:44 PM
Super Mommy
Sorry to hear about that
April 10th, 2011, 04:11 AM
I have been having wet creamy white cm for a week now. Supposed to get af today checked cp and cervix is rock hard and positioned low but at an angle what does this mean
April 19th, 2011, 02:10 PM
Hey ladies. Im in need of some advice. I went off bc in October and have been trying to get pregnant for a few months now. My periods are very irregular since stopping pills....coming approximately every six weeks. I am currently 5 weeks late. The other day I noticed cramps starting as well as pinkish color only when I wipe. I have no other symptoms of period or pregnancy but don't know what it would be. Any advice?
April 23rd, 2011, 05:33 AM
Hi I need some advice. My bf and I had sex right around the time that I think I would be ovulating. I'm extremely regular with my cycle being every 26 day. About a week after we had sex my boobs started to get tender and heartburn that was so intense and started making more trips to the bathroom. There was also a light spotting for a day I asummed pregnant. Then on the day my period was supposed to start I started a very light spotting again and that's been going on for 3 days. I took a home test and it said negative could it be wrong? My body feels different but the test says it's not

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search