Implantation Bleeding

JustMommies Article Commentary

This forum contains links to threads containing comments from our Members about our articles. To read our articles, click on the topics in the pink top navigation bar above.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Article Commentary LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 25th, 2011, 03:00 PM
So me and my husband are trying to get pregnant for our 2nd child. We have been having intercourse about every other day before and after my period last month and I had sleep with his semen in twice over night. Well on Saturday I had went to the bathroom and noticed a small drop of blood on my underwear well I had wiped several times and no blood. Well blow it off the rest of the day. Got up yesterday went to the bathroom no blood on underwear and when I wiped ther was no blood. Oh yeah forgot to add all day Saturday I had a very slight pain in my lower Abdeman. It didn't really hurt but it was kinda bothering. Well got up today no blood and still have the slight bothering pain... My husband and grandmother thinks I'm pregnant. My husband told me he was bringing home a test.. Does anyone know anything about that? Could I be pregnant again with my 2nd child? Don't really want to get my hopes up if you ow what I mean? Don't whist to get stressed..
May 2nd, 2011, 09:31 PM
I am on birthcontrol and have been for three years. I had my period Sunday-Saturday. I don't believe I have ever skipped a pill but I did Sunday (the day after my period ended), and I had unprotected sex Sunday before I noticed I had forgotten my pill. I have been bleeding today(Monday) it is very light flow and color. this has never happened before. could I be pregnant? (there's more info available upon request)
May 9th, 2011, 07:30 PM
hi umm i have a unregular period so i really dont know when i ovulate, but i got my period april 13 my period lasts for 5 days... so five days later me and my fiance started having unprotected sex all the way to may 4... so it was from april 22 to may 4, about a week after i started having pinkish blood but only when i wipe.... im due for my period this friday the 13 me and my fiance really want a baby... the only symptoms i been having is tiredness... also when i eat, when im full my stomach starts making a funny noise idk its wierd..... but can someon please help me!!!
May 16th, 2011, 05:42 PM
Well right now I'm still trying to figure out whether I'm pregnant or not.I'm in my second to third week now. I'm bleeding but it's all brown. I have all the symptoms of being pregnant but I'm confused whether I am or not .
May 17th, 2011, 11:36 PM
When I had a sex with my husband, during that period of time
I took an contraceptive pill. After few days I got my menses, does that mean I was pregnant or was that the <a href="http://www.whatisguide.net/0124-heavy-implantation-bleeding.html">implantation bleeding</a> symptom. Because just after this got over I again started bleeding for 7 days in gap of 4 days. Is this safe or do I need some treatment?
May 27th, 2011, 11:22 AM
I NEED SOME ADVICE. WELL TO START OFF I HAVE A SOON TO BE 6 YR OLD SO IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE I EXPERIENCED ANY PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS. MY LMP WAS ON 5/3/2011 WHICH WOULD HAVE HAD MY OVULATION DATE ON 5/17( I HAD SEX THE DAY BEFORE AND THE DAY AFTER) OKAY ON 5/20 5/21 5/22 5/24 5/25 IT WAS NOTHING LIKE A NORMAL CYCLE. I REALLY ONLY NOTICED WHEN I WIPED AFTER USING THE REST ROOM. TO BE MORE SPECIFIC HOPEFULLY NOT TMI BUT U REALLY NEED ADVICE. ON 5/20-5/22 IT WAS LIGHT PINK SPOTTING MIXED WITH CERVICAL MUCUS, THEN ON 5/24-5/25 IT WAS BROWNISH(WHICH I WOULD ASSUME WAS LIKE OLD BLOOD) OKAY SO TODAY IS 5/27 MY CYCLE IS NOT DUE UNTIL THE 31ST AND NORMALLY I DON'T SPOT MIDCYCLE NOR RIGHT BEFORE MY CYCLE. SO ON YESTERDAY 5/26 I SPOTTED AGAIN LIGHT PINK AND TODAY AS WELL. THIS IS JUST NOT A NORMAL THING FOR ME, I AM INTUNED WITH MY BODY I KNOW EXACTLY THE DAY WHEN MY CYCLE IS DUE, I GET MY REGULAR CHECK UPS BUT I'M CONFUSED.. HAS THIS EVER HAPPENED TO ANYONE AND IS THIS AN EARLY SIGN OF PREGNANCY? ALSO BEEN FEELING FATIGUE AND JUST MOVING IN SLOW MOTION, FELT A LITTLE NASEOUS BUT BESIDES THAT NOTHING ELSE... PLAN ON TAKING AN EARLY INDICATION PREGNANCY TEST SOMETIME TODAY ARE TOMORROW. WILL LET YOU ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENS
May 27th, 2011, 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trisha_19 View Post
help

i need a little bit of advice, me and my partner tracked me ovulation last month and come this month my period should of been here on th 16 but i started bleeding the 21 and it was a very light color orange which later turned into a faint red and we can't figure out if it is implantation bleeding or if i accutally had my period. I usually have a very heavy period and this wasnt heavy at all to the point where i couldnt wear tampons i had to wear pads cause i wasnt bleeding very much but that lasted for excettly 4 days then stoped i cramped but very very mild felt more like gas pains and ive taken 4 pregnancy test and one blood test this month and they have all came back negative and we are very discourgaed and i was wondering what anyone else thought.
what was the results did you test again to find out whether you were pregnany?
May 30th, 2011, 02:21 PM
I need help I went to the bathroom and had a bloody mucus discharge could that indicate implanttion bleeding????
June 13th, 2011, 01:29 PM
Hello Everyone,
This is my first time on this site posting, I was reading up on implantation bleeding and figured maybe someone could help me out here. I am 5 days late for my af and have taking 3 hpt that showed up negative. I was wondering if this is because implantation hadn't occurred yet, and also is it possible for implantation bleeding to occur almost 2 wks after ovulation? Today would actually make 5 days of no af but went I went to the bath room and wiped there was light pink blood on the tissue... Could this be my af starting or could it possibly be implantation bleeding? Anyone out there that can help me with this please feel free to respond really need some opinions I have no one to discuss this with that would understand. thank you all in advance!!!!
July 15th, 2011, 06:09 AM
Hi everyone. My first time posting on here, hope I get some help.

I've been on Yazmin for almost two years, Monday pass I started bleeding brown (1 week before my actual period) I'm only suppose to start my period Monday coming.
I've heard so many stories that I am pregnant, but I took a Home Pregnancy Test_ but turned out Negative. I don't have any symptoms of being pregnant. What can it be?
When should I take my test, its brown blood, and sometimes red. And this has been going on for 5 days now. I don't know what to expect...
Pls help!!!
August 4th, 2011, 11:02 AM
Hello I am wondering if I am pregnant or not. This would be my first time being pregnant so I dont know what it feels like to be pregnant. My boyfriend told me he came in me a day after I had gotten off my period. I am not suppose to get my period until the 17th. I haven`t missed my period yet because I barely got off of it 2 weeks ago. But im getting spotting and cramping. So im wondering if I am really pregnant? I also been feeling butterflies in my stomach everyday that I never use to feel. I get small crampings everyday. I am not suppose to get my period until the 17th. Could I be pregnant?
August 8th, 2011, 08:11 AM
It is true! It can really happen. I was reading this forum when I started to think it could have happened to me.
I thought it was a period but it was only little red spots and didn't even show on my underwear. Had to use a tissue to see anything and it was also a brown spot, then nothing. I thought it'd start up again but then it didn't.

So this morning I took a test and it was positive though a faint positive. Probably because it is really early, I just had a period a month ago and usually I hear you can't tell physically until 5-6 weeks. I must be only a few weeks at the most.

This is really hard for me because it is technically my first pregnancy. I got pregnant in November 2009 and I was in school doing my undergrad at the time so I really did not want a baby. My boyfriend wanted it and cried because I decided to have an abortion. It was the worst thing I ever did because although it felt like the best thing to do for us at the time, it hurt me ever since. So, I never want to put myself in that position again. It hurt to see others having babies and for me to keep thinking what if...

Now we are still together and live together now. In March I quit my BC since we decided to try. I started taking prenatal vitamins also. And here I am. I am so scared though, I don't know what to do. I just told him and he's happy and calm, and said not to worry we'll talk when we get home from work. I never actually went through a pregnancy so it is very new and scary for me...

Sorry to make it long, I just needed an outlet and don't want to tell anyone else yet.
August 10th, 2011, 10:20 AM
My husband and I are TTC - we have been actively trying for the past week now. Well yesterday I noticed some spotting, but I am not due for my men. cycle for another week and a half. Too early to take a test - any possible way I am having implantation bleeding?
August 30th, 2011, 07:33 PM
Hi everyone!!

I'm very confused on whats happening to me right now, my parent and I have my trying to get pregnant this year. I feel in may, but sadly it ended in miscarriage in june. Since then ive had my normal period, now have been trying again. I'm due for my period in 5 days now I'm having this light pink and brown discharge.. its only there when I wipe. Not enough to wear a pantie liner.. could I be pregnant again?? any ideas!? thank you!!
September 8th, 2011, 12:28 PM
I am hoping someone on here can help me with my question/concern. My fiance and i have been ttc for about 4 months. This month my period came two days early (which never ever happens) and i only had light cramps, back pain, and sore breasts, rather than everything being heavy like normal. Also yesterday when the bleeding started, it was a brown/pinkish color, and pretty light( i wore a panty liner all day and didnt even fill it up, which normally my period is dark red and heavy right off the bat) today i still have light crampinthe blood was still brown and spotty this morning, but is now, at a medium-high spotting (still not even a real flow) and is now more of a pink/red color. Could this be implantation bleeding, something more serious, or simply a weird period? Please answer with any info or ideas.
September 10th, 2011, 06:43 PM
So it's normal for me to have some spotting as early as a week before my period; usually just pinkish for a day or 2 off & on, then nothing, then full blown period for 3-4 days. This month I had no reason to expect anything different (my husband thinks otherwise, but I can't remember that far back). 3 days before my period was due I had bright red spotting just before bed. And that was it. I'm now 3 days late (abnormal) with symptoms that could be pregnancy or PMS (I usually have sore boobs, cramping, fatigue, moodiness). Took 3 hpt that were all negative, but that was within a 24 hr period--I'm anxious, ok? Am I pregnant? When I was pregnant with my son 7 yrs ago (exactly), I had no symptoms at all until after missed period & positive test. And at that time I was so regular that my cycle was 30 days one month, 31 the next. So on a 31 day month, when I got to the morning of day 32 & still no period, I had a positive hpt. I've had scares in the past, but this is really freaking us out!
September 15th, 2011, 01:18 AM
Hi there, I had a confusing period last month August 2011. I started spotting for two days then it went away, then i had a full blown period for another two days and it stopped and turned into a brownish discharge for a further 4 days. Its now the 15 September 2011 i was suppose to start my period on the 11th and i started spotting alittle, its does from pinkish discharge to brownish then pink again, but only if i wipe. Do you think i should do a pregnancy test? Please help, very confused as with my first pregnancy i didn't spot at all, although i had a light period for three months during my pregnancy.
September 20th, 2011, 09:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfullily View Post
So it's normal for me to have some spotting as early as a week before my period; usually just pinkish for a day or 2 off & on, then nothing, then full blown period for 3-4 days. This month I had no reason to expect anything different (my husband thinks otherwise, but I can't remember that far back). 3 days before my period was due I had bright red spotting just before bed. And that was it. I'm now 3 days late (abnormal) with symptoms that could be pregnancy or PMS (I usually have sore boobs, cramping, fatigue, moodiness). Took 3 hpt that were all negative, but that was within a 24 hr period--I'm anxious, ok? Am I pregnant? When I was pregnant with my son 7 yrs ago (exactly), I had no symptoms at all until after missed period & positive test. And at that time I was so regular that my cycle was 30 days one month, 31 the next. So on a 31 day month, when I got to the morning of day 32 & still no period, I had a positive hpt. I've had scares in the past, but this is really freaking us out!
Did you ever find out if your pregnant or was it just the period?
October 2nd, 2011, 07:07 AM
Pls I need answers. I ve been TTC. Last month my period started on 14th of sept, I always have a 28days cycle, so we made love btw my day 10 - 16 on my day 17 I started noticing spotting that come and disappears. My next period is not due till 12th of oct. Pls I need advice urgently
October 2nd, 2011, 10:48 AM
On yesterday morning I noticed a very faint pink color on my tissue. So I assumed my cycle was starting & it never came on. The only thing I've been doing since yesterday is spotting & ive barely been doing that. However I did notice a change of color in my spotting this morning which was light brown. If any of you know what this could be I'd appreciate the help....thanks

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search