Implantation Bleeding

JustMommies Article Commentary

This forum contains links to threads containing comments from our Members about our articles. To read our articles, click on the topics in the pink top navigation bar above.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Article Commentary LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 29th, 2011, 02:41 AM
My situation is very complicated. In July I had unprotected sex and did several times. It was around the 25th. Now it is October and I think I may be pregnant. I had a period for August and September or something of that sort. I didn't pay attention to the lightness of my "period" because it is always light. I haven't taken a pregnancy test. But is it possible for me to have my "period" or something of that sort at the regular times for two months and then miss one and be pregnant. My stomach is sensitive and I just noticed today that around my belly button I have a strong heart beat I can feel it when I lay on my stomach or push on my stomach. So is this all in my head or am I pregnant?
October 29th, 2011, 02:43 AM
My situation is very complicated. In July I had unprotected sex and did several times. It was around the 25th. Now it is October and I think I may be pregnant. I had a period for August and September or something of that sort. I didn't pay attention to the lightness of my "period" because it is always light. I haven't taken a pregnancy test. But is it possible for me to have my "period" or something of that sort at the regular times for two months and then miss one and be pregnant. My stomach is sensitive and I just noticed today that around my belly button I have a strong heart beat I can feel it when I lay on my stomach or push on my stomach. So is this all in my head or am I pregnant?
October 31st, 2011, 07:33 AM
I just wanted to come back and post this, because a few weeks ago I was driving myself crazy. My fiance and I have been trying to conceive since June 2011. And each month it didn't happen, or while waiting, I was going on these websites whenever I saw or felt something I thought wasn't normal. I have read a lot about implantation bleeding, and I can tell you it DOES happen. I got my period on Sept 25th, had it for 5 days until Sept 30th. 3 Days later I HAD to have ovulated (they say you ovulate on your 14th day, well this was my 9th day) so I ovulated early, right after I got over my period. So Oct 3 we have sex, then Oct 7th at the end of the day I notice the spotting. It lasted for 3 days. Very light, but noticeable. I was SURE this was implantation bleeding, because I JUST had my period the previous week. But according to most books, websites and doctors, implantation bleeding doesn't happen until right before your next period. Well I was way early. Indeed, it seems I ovulated early, and implanted early. So I wasn't sure, but felt like it couldn't be anything else. Well here we are Oct 31st. I missed my period, it was due on Oct 25th. I took a pregnancy test yesterday, and I am happy to say, it was positive, and I AM pregnant. I DID experience implantation bleeding, I DID ovulate early, I DID conceive RIGHT AFTER my period was over. I KNOW there are woman out there just like me, that see what everyone else says and does, and then deflate because it doesn't fit with what's happening to them. I just hope someone reading this is relieved or can relate their own experiences, and feel a little better that they may be pregnant. Only women who really want to be pregnant search for this type of information. Just know we're ALL different, you can't really go by anything anyone says! TRUST YOUR GUT!
Evesmum and lulu725 like this.
November 9th, 2011, 07:52 PM
I conceived my first pregnancy back in January of 2011, but lost the baby to trauma in March. With my first pregnancy I didn't have implantation bleeding, but now, I think I might be pregnant again. My cycles are long, usually 37 days, and I ovulate around 24 days in. My last period was October 6th, and I'm due for my next one November 12th, and I am on day 35 of my cycle. Anyways, we were trying for another, and had unprotected sex numerous times close to, on and after ovulation just to be sure.

Anyways, here is is about 12 days past ovulation[I've searched and read it can be up to 14 days for it to implant, wow!] Just recently I went to the bathroom and found traces of reddish pink, VERY light! At first I was bummed because I thought my period was starting, and moped for a few minutes before - ah! - it popped in my head it could have been implantation bleeding! So my spirits went right back up again[probably not a good thing to do but.. xD] and I'm going to be testing here within a few days to confirm it, hopefully! I'll be back with the news to let you guys know, for those who were curious in the beginning of this thread as I've read. x)
November 15th, 2011, 08:22 PM
Finchbird I just want to say thank you for your post. I found out I was pregnant in april but I miscarried in june..my ovulation was supposed to have ended on the tenth....on the eleventh I saw very light pink bleeding but I knew it couldn't have been my period....again on the twelfth..same..now the last three days nothing else .....I googled it and started seeing info on implantation bleeding.... Well you have me hope...keep your fingers crossed...
November 23rd, 2011, 07:19 AM
My Situaton is a little complicated since im under age. i had unprotected sex on nov. 5 and nov. 7 . i didnt get ny period on time, but i do get some spotting that comes and stops all the time, i know its no my period becuase it doesnt have the same color... COULD I BE PREGNAT ??
November 26th, 2011, 05:18 PM
Me and my husband have been tring to get pregnant and i ouvulated on the 18 and today i started getting some light bleeding its only whan i wipe its more pink and i have been having cramping to but im not suppose to get my period untell Dec 1 could this be implantion bleeding.
January 2nd, 2012, 08:01 AM
I had tiny bleeding 3 days b4 my missed period then I was 5 days late and I thought it started that night but the next morning nothing... Been another day still nothing. 3 Neg preg test. Not really any other symptoms. My stomach feels like its in knots and empty. Breasts are slightly sore but I also work out so it could be that.
I Will test again later... Has this happened to you? We're you preggers?
January 13th, 2012, 04:30 AM
i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend Dec. 21st, its now been only 23 days since we did it nd i been experiencing some cramps, lower back pain, fatigue, and i also had some sore breast, i took the pregnancy test 6days after me and my bf did it and it came out negative, today after midnight, i expierenced some bleeding, the blood was light redish. my period should start in 3 days, is there a chance or posibilities that i could be pregnant? im only 16 years old and i dont know much about pregnancy. can someone help me out pliz?
January 16th, 2012, 07:57 PM
I am 24 years old, my husband and i have been trying to have a baby for alil over 1 1/2 years but my cycle was really irregular. Last month my doctor put me on provera to start a period. I had my period on the 29th than it ended on the 3rd today is the 16th according to my period calender i ovalated on the 12th, i had very light spotting mid day today just lite pink when i used the bathroom but nothing else. There were some cramps and tender breast. Could i be expecting?
February 1st, 2012, 10:21 PM
My boyfriend and I have been trying for a child. I've never had a regular period, but use this app on my phone that suggests your ovulation days. We had intercourse during those days (which was about 2 weeks ago) and I took a test on Sunday. Yesterday, Wednesday I started having discharge with a pink color to it, but it's only there when I wipe after using the restroom. Any comments anyone?
February 2nd, 2012, 04:01 PM
UPDATE: I posted yesterday (as seen above), and since then I had one gush I guess you'd call it (like my flow was starting) and then nothing since then. What could that mean?
February 6th, 2012, 12:44 PM
hello ladies i need a bit of help... me and my partner have been TTC for over 5 months now well on the 12/01/12 i my normal A/F about 10 days after i started to spot a brown mucas (sorry if TMI) then it turned into what looked like a very light A/F i had that for around 4 days and now its gone back to spotting im so confused HELP???!! i have also has some pregnancy symtoms such as feeling sick, tiredness, sore breasts and some cravings i dont a HPT this moring (6/02/2012) and got a BFN!!! i no everyone is differnt but just wanted to here someone else with the same happening to them... Baby dust to all

hollie x
February 9th, 2012, 05:05 PM
Hello ladies,
Ok so my periods usually come the 2nd to last week of the month and January 27 was the last day of my last period. a couple of days ago i noticed some light pink on the toilet paper when i wiped.. I didn't notice anything on my underwear, but for almost 2 days there was light pink when I went to the restroom. I have never been the type to spot between or even during periods and have had my period since i was almost 9... ive been doing research and everything points back to implantation bleeding... can someone please give me there opinion??
February 9th, 2012, 05:34 PM
Hello ladies,
Ok so I usually have my period the 2nd to last week of the month and have never spotted during or before a period... (ive had my period since i was 9) recently (the past 2 days or so) ive been having light pink on the toilet paper when I wipe... I havent noticed it on my underwear and its not dark... since ive NEVER spotted before in my life i decided to do some research... everything ive found so far says it could be implantation bleeding... since im new to this and dont know much about it i was wondering if you would mind giving me your opinions...
Thank you
February 11th, 2012, 01:53 PM
I Have Never Had Spotting Before a Period Unless It Started That Day But I Would Have Severe Cramps in My Lower Stomach and Back. 2 Separate Days This Week I Saw Pink Discharge When I Strained Using The Bathroom and 2 Days I Saw Pink When I Wiped After I Had Just Woke Up In The Morning. I Don't Know If I'm Actually Pregnant But My Period Is Due In 2 Days Now
February 15th, 2012, 09:13 AM
Hey everyone, :-)
I was wondering if any of you have some advice for me; I was on the depo injection for about 2years, and came of it last august 2010, I got my periods back feb 2012(last month), and I'm not due on till the 28th of this month, my ovulation was the 8th to 13th, but I had dark brown blood straight after my ovulation, but its now turned into a period, am so confused, me and my partener are getting stressed waiting to fall pregnant, its taking too long!!! :-) xxxxxxx has anyone got any advice?xxx
February 15th, 2012, 03:00 PM
They say implatation bleeding is not very common but i got told by a health professional that it actually is. Everyone is different so implantation bleeding can and does vary from person to person so heres my story, hope this helps.

I was due my period on tues 17th jan, on monday 16th i spotted pinky/brown discharge late at night, on tues 17th i had a red inconsistant flow and filled one pad that i'd had on all day and that night it stopped.
The next two days (18th and 19th) i spotted abit bearly filling a pad, again it stopped in the night, then the last day (friday 20th) it was light brown watery CM.

My periods are like clock work and normally are very heavy the 1st two days, anyway on the 19th i had a reaction on a pregnancy test (very very faint) so i went to the doctors on the 20th where i tested negative, i still tested negative with 3 different brand tests two weeks after the bleed had stopped but i still wasnt convinced i wasnt pregnant.

Anyway 22days from the day i stopped bleeding on the 10th feb i tested positive. if i dint know my boby as well as i do i would of just thought that i had a dodgey light period but i just knew.
February 15th, 2012, 05:30 PM
Awwww yes this has helped,
I'm too confused with my periods but I no I'm due on, on the 28th.
How long do you need to be pregnant before a home test shows positive? (If that was a silly question) sorry lol xxxx
February 16th, 2012, 11:24 AM
No question is a silly question :-) . A load of websites say you can test so many days after ovulation but i think its a load of rubbish because technically, you are not pregnant untill implantation has accured and a home est will not show untill atleast 3-4week after this time, im actually living proof of this lol still not sunk in that im preg yet.xx

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search