Implantation Bleeding

JustMommies Article Commentary

This forum contains links to threads containing comments from our Members about our articles. To read our articles, click on the topics in the pink top navigation bar above.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Article Commentary LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 18th, 2012, 02:08 AM
was wondering what anyone else thought.
February 18th, 2012, 02:10 AM
I will test again in 2 days.
February 21st, 2012, 05:25 AM
Hello,i've just posted about my own experiences,just waiting for the moderator to approve and post it.How did you get on?,i'm sure i had implantation bleeding on friday,so im in limbo land waiting to re-test and get an accurate result.x
February 21st, 2012, 10:34 AM
I finished my period last week and now i have some light brownish spotting. Which is not normal for me. Could this be implantation bleeding?
February 23rd, 2012, 12:07 PM
I had what I thought was implantation bleeding on Friday-6 days ago,but after reading more don't know if it could have been spotting due to ovulation!. I'm so confused!,it definently wasn't the period i've been waiting for (my periods 13 weeks late).I had a period in October last year and then in November-3 weeks,3 days later.Only two and almost a year after coming off the depo provera injections,boy did they mess my system up,you name a side effect and I had it.All after coming off it,things were fine and dandy whilst on it, no periods atall.Coming off it to try for another baby, I wish i'd never had the depo and will never go back on it again. I'm going to test tomorrow,but if its negative i'll still be in limbo,wondering if I tested too early :-(
February 23rd, 2012, 05:27 PM
9 days after my last period ended, I experienced some spotting on and off for a few days. My period is due in another 3 days. I'm wondering if I could be pregnant? I've also been having a bit of discharge and sore breasts and also feeling a bit crampy. What can it be?
February 23rd, 2012, 05:33 PM
9 days after my last period ended, I experienced some spotting. Which is not normal for me. I have had light cramping, sore breasts and some discharge. My next period is due in 3 days. Can I be pregnant?
February 26th, 2012, 04:02 PM
I went to the bathroom & seem 2 marks of blood on my panty liner. Can that mean its my period coming ? After being 3 days late!?
February 28th, 2012, 05:25 AM
Hi,I haven't had any luck getting an answer yet,i was still wondering if I could be testing too early after what I believe could have been any implantation bleed,today is Tuesday and my 32nd birthday, on friday it will be two weeks since i had a very very light what could be called bleed,although it wasn't red like menstrual blood and had gone by the next day,it was definently there but didn't stain my pad.its 14 weeks today since my last proper period,as you'll read in my other post,i've only had two over a year after coming off depo provera,my first period was last october,then again in november (3 weeks 3days later), can anybody tell me if im testing too early?????.please any advice would be very welcome
March 19th, 2012, 01:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kassandra_ View Post
I went to the bathroom & seem 2 marks of blood on my panty liner. Can that mean its my period coming ? After being 3 days late!?
hi kass,im an ealy mom,i got my first baby wen i ws 18 and i experience that so called bleeding a week after my mmissed period.i got 3 kids now and experience the same thing when i miss my period for a week.it tells me that im positively pregnant and with the help of a preg test i know its positive bt if your not sexually actve you dont have to wory
March 20th, 2012, 07:19 AM
I have been looking around for what implantatino bleeding actually looks like.
And apart from taking a picture myself (eewww gross!) this is what I have found:
http://www.implantation-bleeding.com/faq/what-does-implantation-bleeding-look-like/

It does look like what I have been encountering so hopefully it will help some of you wondering if you actually have implantation bleeding or not :-D

Mine then went mucusy with brown in (like the end of the period) and lasted 2 days :-D
March 21st, 2012, 06:57 AM
Hi my bf and I have been ttc for 8 months and we are keeping hopes and prayers alive do send baby dust our way, here is what's taken place I have a very regular 30 day cycle and this month I had major ovulation pains on. CD20 and it is now CD 27 and I expect my period in 3 days but this morning I woke up to very watery cm n when I wiped it was pink so I put on a pad, last night I was just very hot to the touch for the pst week my breasts have pained me in a way that is different from Pam's they were heavy hot swollen and prickling in nipples. I guess I want to know when I should test if I ovulated and implanted late in my cycle my mother and sisters all got period their first few months so to speak so I'm optimistic just nervous for yet Another bfn any. I now have cramps that feel like I need up make a bowel movement I am praying for this and that my child is simply planting him bit herself as close to mommy as possible.
March 26th, 2012, 03:31 AM
heyy everyone! ..<a href="http://www.whatisall.com/health/what-is-implantation-bleeding.html">Implantation Bleeding</a>
- okay so im like really worried Sad i am 20 years me & my husband have been trying to concieve , on november 17 i notice a pink stain after i wiped yesterday 11.18 i actualy bled it wustnt enought to stain my panies but i notices it when i wiped, today 11.19 it stop all of the sudden me & my husband last intimacy wus about 1 1/2 weeks ago my period is not due in about 2 more weeks!! had anyone had any similarities to this? can i can i be prego?? pleasee helppp!!! thank you!
March 26th, 2012, 09:36 AM
help i sufferd ectopic 10weeks ago last month i had normal period me and my husband had intercourse on the day i was fertile and this month i was due on on the 22nd i did start spotting brown blood n on n off when i wiped it got a bit pinker /redish a little when i went toilet n now its stoped im normally on for 4day n start heavy is this inplantation or me getting my hope far to up plz help im confused i feel weired at time think yes n times think no no one will give me advice n every time i look on forumes its says diffrent things thank you
April 30th, 2012, 11:45 PM
My boyfriend and I have been trying to have a baby and last Sunday we had sex and it's been a week. But I'm just wondering is it normal to bleed a couple days after a week? Is it a bad sign or a good sign. I'm freaking out and just wanted to know. please let me know asap.
thanks,
Abby
May 1st, 2012, 04:00 AM
My boyfriend and I think I'm pregnant. I believe I was ovulating last monday. I havent had my period in like 2 months, but my period calender on my iphone told me i was ovulating. We had sex and he ejaculated inside me. and now I am having this wierd brownish discharge when I wipe. I think it may be implantation bleeding. However, its accompanied by cramps. but not as bad as menstrual cramps. I HOPE I'm pregnant. What do you guys think? How long before I should take hpt?
May 13th, 2012, 10:15 AM
I had spotting today, so I'm hoping that in a couple days I can test positive!!
June 1st, 2012, 03:40 PM
i need some advice, i havent had a period in a month and i spotted after sex the other day, am i pregnant????
August 5th, 2012, 09:48 PM
Hello everyone. I have been very curious i had intercourse yesterday and he ejaculated inside me and when i woke up there was a very dark blood stain on my panties. I showered and ignored it then later saw another more reddish spot of blood.Being aware of this situation i had intercourse again with my partner and again he ejaculated in me. when i went to the restroom and wiped i saw a lighter reddish pinkish mark on the toilet paper and im very worried as to what it can be please help I need advise as to what this could be.
August 6th, 2012, 05:17 PM
Okay so my period starting date was July 15... My bf n I had sex on July 25 and 30. A week later August 5th and 6th I have had a brownish spotting... I am on bc but never been great at taking it.. I haven't forgot any this month except one but I never take them at the same time Ina day. I've had headaches for two days in a row and my breasts are swollen but not hurting... Could I be pregnant??

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search