Implantation Bleeding

JustMommies Article Commentary

This forum contains links to threads containing comments from our Members about our articles. To read our articles, click on the topics in the pink top navigation bar above.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Article Commentary LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 7th, 2012, 11:01 AM
hi im 22 years old i had my period last month around the second week of the month (july) and after my period i made love with my boyfriend a week after my period. and on the fourth week my breasts are sore and im having light cramps then i took a pregnancy test it's negative.the next day (morning) ii wiped my private part and there's blood, a small amount of blood then the whole day it became heavy bleeding until 3 days, which i usually have 5 days of period, then it went away and i had brown discharge then today when i woke up there's a little bloob in my underwear then i washed mine and put a pad then after a few hours there's no blood in my pad but then i wiped it and there's a blood again not in my pad but in th tissue that i wiped. Im worried i dont want to get pregnant yet, i still want to fulfill my dreams and my nursing career, im still young and wants to help my mom and dad before i have a family. please help me. ='(( i've been stress for the last month coz of work and relationship with my boyfriend , i dont know what to do now. your comment will be much appreciated.
August 12th, 2012, 04:53 AM
hi ive just found out am 8 weeks pregnant with our 4th baby witch was a surprise and ive had spotting on the second i found out and it seems to go heavier and light and goes of and on was worried id lose our baby as am haveing tummy cramps and pelvic cramps been told by midwife this is normal has anyone had theses problems to
August 24th, 2012, 09:13 AM
Ok so my periods are usually 36 days lasting about 6 days. So I wasnt expecting it till the 1st of sep. It always comes on time and im worried because It started yesterday which was the 23rd of august. So basically im about 9 days early. Im confused cause I think its a normal period but om not sure. My bf and I had sex on the day I ovulated and im really concerned. I have all the normal pms symptoms but I know they are very similar to pregnancy symptoms also. I have an 8 year old so I have been pregnant b4 and never bleed. So im wondering could this possibly be.implantation bleeding. Its only been 2 days and it seems.normal so far.
August 27th, 2012, 01:47 PM
I am going thru the exact same thing I wasnt due to start my cycle until the 29th but started spotting on the 22nd, i didn't know what was going on it NEVER comes early so it lasted 3 days , kinda heavy ,now its gone and it's killing me to wait to take the test after the 29th, i feel something in there i swear,someone help me My Son is in his teens.
August 31st, 2012, 07:50 AM
I am very freaked out! My husband and I are trying to have our first child and we had sex on the 13th and I ovulated on the 16th I think, but the problem is now on the 30 I had some light bleeding and now today on the 31st it's a flow like a normal period. My cycles have never been off more than 24 hours from when there normally supposta start. My next period doesn't start till the 9th of next month??? Is this implantation bleeding?
August 31st, 2012, 11:01 AM
So I have no idea what to do.... I just got over my period a week ago and now I've been spotting yesterday and today..... I was thinking this was the case but I am in my ovulation time frame..... Why am I bleeding???
September 18th, 2012, 06:25 AM
I'm on month no. 4 of trying and each month, every time my period came, I tried so hard to believe it was implantation of bleeding. But it's always my **** period! Great article to help discern the different.

www.adventuresofmommytobe.com
September 21st, 2012, 08:56 AM
Hello ladies, my cycle is around 28 days and the first day of my last period was September 1. After that, I had sex on the 8th. We used protection just not propper fitting. Today it is September 19 and when I wiped i saw two little dots of light pink blood. Is it possible I could have gotten pregnant while using protection? My next period is due until September 28-29.
September 21st, 2012, 08:56 AM
Hello ladies, my cycle is around 28 days and the first day of my last period was September 1. After that, I had sex on the 8th. We used protection just not propper fitting. Today it is September 19 and when I wiped i saw two little dots of light pink blood. Is it possible I could have gotten pregnant while using protection? My next period is due until September 28-29.
September 21st, 2012, 10:28 AM
On my cd 14 I had pinkish cm was a one time thing on that day mild cramping still have the cramping. Today I'm cd 17 and I had that Sam kinda of cm just not has much. My period is due oct 5th! I've heard u can also bleed a bit durning ovulation is this true??
September 21st, 2012, 10:28 AM
On my cd 14 I had pinkish cm was a one time thing on that day mild cramping still have the cramping. Today I'm cd 17 and I had that Sam kinda of cm just not has much. My period is due oct 5th! I've heard u can also bleed a bit durning ovulation is this true??
September 26th, 2012, 04:07 AM
hello friends, me and my husband are planning for a baby, i got my last periods on 18th august, and expecting to be pregnant this month, but i had a light bleeding today.. am i pregnant? or when shall i test for pregnancy?
please help me know this.
thanks a lot.
September 30th, 2012, 03:44 PM
hi all this is my first time on one of these sights just reading some of your comments all interesting. i have had pcos which dr put me on clomid and my cycle went back to normal so i stopped taking them ages ago an my period has been on 28 day cycle and hasnt changed untill now please help....... however i do have a question though my husband and I have being ttc for over 2 years now and still no success this is what has happened. i got my period on the 3rd sept 2012 like usual on 28 day cycle light to medium to heavyish normal cycle for me usualy.... it say's i ovulated around the 11th to the 17th my husband an I did tango on the 12th, 14th, & 16th of my fertile days so come ovulation day there should be ample of time to conceive... now here comes the confusing part for me cause im sure its never happened this way before the day after i ovulated my nipples got really sensitive the next day i had tender breasts the sensitive nipples lasted roughfuly 3 or so days and the tenderish breasts lasted up until the 21st and now not really sensitive at all bearing in mind that im not actually due for a period untill today 1st oct today no show of coruse because i think ive allready had my cycle early... now on the 24th of sept i started spotting i thought ok i must be getting my cycle today one week early now i have had very light period it was brownish in color as if I was on the ending of my cycle that type of color that lasted till the 29th oh an when i wiped it was red or light red in color but id have to go in little deeper to get this hmmmmm i am rather confused i do not know if that whats is called implantation bleeding or if it was just an early cycle i did test hpt on the 25th sept neg and also done one on the 27th neg am i just wishfully thinking or could there be a possibility that i could be pregnant and i've tested way too early please help........ we have been trying for so long and this baby would be such a blessing for us
October 9th, 2012, 07:58 PM
Hello, I was in my second pack of birth control pills. My partner& I are very active. We ended up being active on 2 of the days that are part of the 7 in which you get your period. This was 10 days ago & I still havnt had a period. On day 6 of no period I had a lilttle bit of pink/light brown on my underwear, but nothing where I needed any feminine products. I tested today & it came back negative, is this too early to test?
November 13th, 2012, 11:34 AM
Hi Finchbird, I am going through something similar..do you think we'd be able to chat for a little bit? Thank you so much!
June 17th, 2013, 09:44 PM
Hi, so I'm currently on BC, but all last month I messed up and I stopped taking it for awhile. I had my period and started bleeding 2 times after that, but I wasn't thinking about how I hadn't been taking my pills due to a lot of stress. Anyway, I forgot that I wasn't taking my BC and I'm almost 100% positive that I had sex the entire time I would have been ovulating. That was about 2 weeks ago and now I'm having what I'm worried (semi-hopeful) could be implantation bleeding. It's very light, but it dark colored. I've been pregnant once before and that ended in a missed miscarriage, but I don't believe I ever had implantation bleeding from that pregnancy, so I'm not sure. And because I messed up my pills I'm sure when I would even have a period.This bleeding is hardly there, but sometimes when I sneeze it comes out a little and when that does happen it's really gooey, but still light. Any other time it's only there when I wipe. Does this sound like implantation bleeding?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search