Implantation Bleeding

JustMommies Article Commentary

This forum contains links to threads containing comments from our Members about our articles. To read our articles, click on the topics in the pink top navigation bar above.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Article Commentary LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 11th, 2009, 07:02 AM
Quote:
After ovulation the egg travels into the uterus and burrows into the lining of the uterus. For some women implantation will cause slight bleeding or spotting. This is called implantation bleeding. This is sometimes confused for an early period.
Read more
October 11th, 2009, 07:02 AM
help...

2 days before my period was due i started bleeding very lightly,nothing on the pad just when i wipe with a tissue.
its been on and off for 4 days now ..ive been getting cramps for a week aswell .does any1 think this is implantation bleeding or my period? by d way did a pregnancy test 1 day after missed period but was negative!
i heard that u cant do a pregnancy test wen bleeding..is that true?
tmac likes this.
October 14th, 2009, 09:17 AM
I am kinda in the same situation as you are, my period was 4 days early and it only last 2 days. wasn't heavy just light bleeding. I have not taken a HPT yet i dont want to jump the gun to only get my hopes up. could this have been implantation bleeding or just my period early?
October 19th, 2009, 02:00 AM
one week after my period was due i had slight spoting which i thought was my period coming but it only lasted a few hours and hav not seen period since i took preg test but negative. i am confused cos i feel like i am preg i dont know what to do. was it implantation bleeding and does that mean i am pregnant??? plz help.
October 27th, 2009, 05:51 AM
What was the result of all of your "spotting"? Anyone turn out to be pregnant?

I'm in a similar situation...spotting 4 days before period is due. Had a misscarriage in early September-was 9 1/2 weeks and my body has been out of order since then. Have already had one normal cycle which started october 2nd,but am eager to find out what this spotting is about- my period is due Friday.
November 1st, 2009, 06:11 AM
my wife normally have her period on 13 varying to 18 of everymonth...
However it's been two weeks now that she has missed her period, then she had a bleeding...we are confused whether she just had a delayed period or we are expecting a baby soon...
February 7th, 2010, 04:47 PM
i am 23 years old and i am fixed going on 2 yrs now i just my period 2 wks ago for 2 days i was discharing pink/ brownish stuff and then today i got another period what can this be?

~LISA
March 8th, 2010, 10:12 AM
Husher's Avatar B & E complete me.
I had this with my first pregnancy and I didn't know what was going on. It was just a small amount but it definitely freaked me out.
March 8th, 2010, 11:02 AM
*Kiliki*'s Avatar i have absolute power
i only had bleeding with my 3rd baby....it started at about 6 weeks...totally freaked me out called dr they told me to come in checked me....but after that it continued on and off til week 17
March 8th, 2010, 11:06 AM
Madeline410's Avatar Maddie
Send a message via Yahoo to Madeline410
I had implantation bleeding with my daughter. I had NO idea what it was until weeks after. I didn't have any with my son.
March 8th, 2010, 11:24 AM
suusssannn's Avatar funky monkey
I experienced implantation bleeding with my third baby only.
March 8th, 2010, 11:57 AM
AmyT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I never had implantation bleeding with my oldest, but I did experience it with my 2nd.
March 8th, 2010, 01:19 PM
Kary♥RN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kary♥RN Send a message via Yahoo to Kary♥RN
I never had implantation bleeding... But since learning about it on JM I looked for it every month.... But never seen it!
April 5th, 2010, 01:01 PM
I am just a teen, but I have been kinda worried that I am pregnant. During intercourse, he was not protected, I was not on birth control, and he sprayed inside of me. Intercourse was on my 14th day of the cycle (which I have a normal 28day cycle.) I have been just a little worried since, it has been 10days since ovulation/ intercourse occured and last night, on Easter, I experienced very light, brown looking blood. It was like that way all through the night. I was confused because I don't start until Thursday (another 4days since yesterday.) I told my best friend, and he was thinking it might be implantation bleeding, although, at school today, I wore a tampon just incase it is my period, and the first time I went to the bathroom and changed my tampon was about 6 hours after I first put it in. I bled kinda a lot for some people, but for me, it was still kinda lighter than normal. It started out pinking brown, but today it was red. I don't know if it was red just because the blood collected, or what. but I was wondering if it is implantation bleeding or if it is my period starting early. I am planning on taking a home pregnancy test this weekend, but does anyone have any comments, or ideas about that?
April 6th, 2010, 04:21 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
I had implantation bleeding with two of my pregnancies. The first was in 2005 & occurred @ 10dpo, I had some pink spotting which lasted around half a day (that pregnancy resulted in m/c). The second was my current pregnancy & started @ 6dpo, and from memory, lasted about 3 days, on & off

April 27th, 2010, 12:35 PM
HELP

i need a little bit of advice, me and my partner tracked me ovulation last month and come this month my period should of been here on th 16 but i started bleeding the 21 and it was a very light color orange which later turned into a faint red and we can't figure out if it is implantation bleeding or if i accutally had my period. i usually have a very heavy period and this wasnt heavy at all to the point where i couldnt wear tampons i had to wear pads cause i wasnt bleeding very much but that lasted for excettly 4 days then stoped i cramped but very very mild felt more like gas pains and ive taken 4 pregnancy test and one blood test this month and they have all came back negative and we are very discourgaed and i was wondering what anyone else thought.

Last edited by trisha_19; April 27th, 2010 at 12:39 PM.
May 25th, 2010, 11:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnbug25 View Post
I am just a teen, but I have been kinda worried that I am pregnant. During intercourse, he was not protected, I was not on birth control, and he sprayed inside of me. Intercourse was on my 14th day of the cycle (which I have a normal 28day cycle.) I have been just a little worried since, it has been 10days since ovulation/ intercourse occured and last night, on Easter, I experienced very light, brown looking blood. It was like that way all through the night. I was confused because I don't start until Thursday (another 4days since yesterday.) I told my best friend, and he was thinking it might be implantation bleeding, although, at school today, I wore a tampon just incase it is my period, and the first time I went to the bathroom and changed my tampon was about 6 hours after I first put it in. I bled kinda a lot for some people, but for me, it was still kinda lighter than normal. It started out pinking brown, but today it was red. I don't know if it was red just because the blood collected, or what. but I was wondering if it is implantation bleeding or if it is my period starting early. I am planning on taking a home pregnancy test this weekend, but does anyone have any comments, or ideas about that?
Can I find a way to contact you? I have to ask you something... It's similar to your situation.. thanks..
June 2nd, 2010, 08:04 AM
i dont think im prego but for almost a month i have been light brown spotting non stop and i dont know whats going on!? help!
August 22nd, 2010, 05:26 PM
i need some help. my bf and had protected sex in july and i never got my period that month or this month (aug).my cycle is normally irregular but since i'm sexually active i'm very concerned. we had sex two days in a row, after the first day i ended up taking plan b because i was just extremely worried. he said it never broke or slipped or anything like that but i was just worried. and now, the next day, i'm having this brownish red discharge when i wipe. its only been happening for today but its never happened before and i'm so confused! can it be implantation bleeding or is it too soon for that? or is it just my period finally coming?? can someone please help me!
August 25th, 2010, 11:17 AM
Help! Here is my short story long. I am not TTC but had unprotected sex with my BF a day or two after my period ended. I really dont think I should have been ovulating then, but I really dont know. That was around 2 weeks ago. Now, a week ago yesterday I had cryotherapy on my cervix for some abnormal cells. Side effects include watery discharge & maybe some slight bleeding just to name a few. I woke up this morning with some spotting and its been happening all day. My question is, do you think this is just a side effect from the cryosurgery or implantation bleeding?

Thanks for your input!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search