Baby Food: Worse than a Big Mac?

JustMommies Article Commentary

This forum contains links to threads containing comments from our Members about our articles. To read our articles, click on the topics in the pink top navigation bar above.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Article Commentary LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 13th, 2009, 12:59 PM
Quote:
A new report out of Britain has released information regarding popular baby foods and their high sugar and saturated fat contents. Reuters reports that the CFC (Children’s Food Campaign) cited certain baby foods – such as Farley’s Original Rusks and Toddler’s Own Mini Cheese Biscuits (both made by Heinz) – as examples of such.
Read more
November 13th, 2009, 12:59 PM
I have been feeding my little boy an organic baby food called Square One Organic Super Foods for Babies and Kids. I love this food because it is exactly what it says it is, Organic Food and nothing else. Square One is color coded according to the vitamins packed in each on 2oz cup. My older boys love the mango for a healthy snack too! Check out www.squareoneorganics.com to find out more about Square One Organic Super Foods for Babies and Kids.
November 13th, 2009, 03:04 PM
Wow. Good info to have!
July 14th, 2011, 05:07 AM
Correct. we never used it also. my husband always prefers natural diets. once he bought a drink food for me( a drink for breast feeding women containing DHA) he found only 250mg in 100 gm of food drink . the pack was of 200 gms only. so if you consume whole you get only 500mg DHA.

what we do now, we simply add flex seeds, sesame seeds in our bread while bake. do not know if this is a good idea or not . please advice. we are vegetarians.

our baby is 6 months old and I give him a diet . I do not know if I am doing it correct or not.
I wet 1 almond + 1/4 teaspoon flex seeds + 1/4 teaspoon sesame seeds + 1 cashew nut + 1 ground nut in the night.
I crash them in the morning with in some milk and give to my baby. he loves the taste . but I sometimes scare if I am giving his more than extra what he requires ? suggest me please.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search