Bleeding During Pregnancy

JustMommies Article Commentary

This forum contains links to threads containing comments from our Members about our articles. To read our articles, click on the topics in the pink top navigation bar above.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Article Commentary LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 12th, 2009, 06:26 AM
Quote:
Vaginal bleeding can occur during pregnancy for many reasons. This can be a very frightening experience for an expectant mom. If you experience any bleeding during pregnancy contact your doctor immediately. Some women will have light bleeding during early pregnancy. Twenty to twenty-five percent of women have spotting or bleeding during pregnancy.
Read more
December 12th, 2009, 06:26 AM
I just found out yesterday I am pregnant, which was a complete shock for me. It dates back to early October I had an irregular Pap test. I was told I had bacterial vaginosis, atypical cells and the hpv virus. I went for further testing and I have precancerous cells. Very mild and should go away. I was having severe bloating and pain in my lower stomach. (Nov 19) so I had an ultrasound done that showed I had a collapsed ovarian cyst. Within three days I was back to normal. On November 28 I started what seemed like my menstral period. It was four days late. It was a little on the light side but not by much. I was off of my period on December 2. On December 6th I started spotting a light pinkish blood on when I wiped a couple of times a day. On December 10, I told my boyfriend about the spotting and he got me to take a pregnancy test. It was positive. I took another one that night and two more the next day they all came up positive. I didn't believe I was pregnant because I had my period. Went to the doctor for a blood test and it was positive as well. I am still spotting, my appointment is not until December 22, with my obygn. I am nervous about the bleeding.
February 23rd, 2010, 05:53 PM
I had sex and started to bleed just a little! Im so scared and don't have an app. till next wed.!
July 21st, 2010, 06:21 PM
Hey Shelton4u2 what happened after your obgyn appt???
August 2nd, 2010, 07:06 PM
I am Like 4 weeks pregnant and today I started to spot, I had sex daybefor yesterday I hope thats why...
August 3rd, 2010, 08:30 AM
*Cyndee*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to *Cyndee*
At 4 weeks pregnant this is when your period is due. If it continues you may be having a chemical pregnancy. I hope that's not the case and all is well. I'd advise a week of 'pelvic rest" if the bleeding stops right away it's nothing to worry about. If it continues or get's worse, then be concerned.

February 25th, 2011, 04:03 PM
I am real early in my first trimester, two days ago I had a big gush of dark blood, then dark brown spotting for the rest of the day, the spotting ended today. I have had a vaginal ultrasound done with no results, and blood work to test for hcg levels. Also a cervical exam..still waiting on results..just real scared. Has anyone else been through this? I know theirs a chance that I have had a miscarriage, or ectopic pregnancy.
March 4th, 2011, 02:28 AM
hi
April 19th, 2011, 06:23 AM
hi, im 17 soon to be 18 and im dying for help to know if im pregnant or not.

i do not keep track of my periods, but i do know its like a normal period (light heavy then light again) last friday i feel like my period was about to start and it did, started out as a gush of reddish brownish blood then over the next few days it had light up with a mixer of red brown n pinkish blood (this lasted about 4 days) a day or so before that happend my boobs were sore n got alil bigger. i took 3 HPT all Neg. also felt alil dizzy during this light bleeding. this is very unsual for me n i hope someone can give me an answer.
BTW me n my bf did have unprotected sex 2 weeks before this light bleeding ouccur
PLEASE HELP ME !
June 19th, 2011, 08:41 PM
I went for a check-up when I was approximately 7 weeks pregnant, and the doc spotted fetal h/b of 136+/-. I had brown spots, and it goes on for almost a week, 2 days ago, it followed by bleeding, but not heavy. Went for another follow-up visit with another doc, performed another scan, but the doc said the fetus measure only about 6 weeks plus and could not detect any h/b. Also I experience light discomfort/cramp on my lower abdominal. My heart dropped when the doc said that the fetus may not be alive. Could this means that I had a miscarriage already? Am really, really worried at this point as there don't seem to be a sign of the bleeding to stop.
September 10th, 2011, 11:07 AM
Curious mama did you get the results?how did everything go? I am currently in similar situation, I've also had slight brown spotting and I'm going for my second blood test today for the Serum HCG. I'm worried that I may be mis carrying.It's all very scary.
October 15th, 2011, 08:09 AM
Hi, I've been trying for a baby and was succsessful, I'm around about 2 weeks coming up to 3 now and I've had a period like bleed for 3 days now, really don't know what's going on anyone are to help me?? asap.
March 13th, 2012, 10:49 PM
I had a few incidents of spotting during my first pregnancy but no complications. During my second I had none.
June 16th, 2013, 09:48 PM
I also recommend the <strong><a href="http://goo.gl/OKjez">PREGNANCY MIRACLE GUIDE</a></strong> as an AMAZING pregnancy/women's health resource!
November 29th, 2013, 05:20 PM
I also recommend the <strong><a href="http://goo.gl/OKjez">PREGNANCY MIRACLE GUIDE</a></strong> for information on bleeding during pregnancy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search