Am I pregnant? How early can I test?

JustMommies Article Commentary

This forum contains links to threads containing comments from our Members about our articles. To read our articles, click on the topics in the pink top navigation bar above.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Article Commentary LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 8th, 2010, 05:55 PM
Quote:
If you and your partner are trying to conceive, one of the hardest parts is the waiting. The infamous two week wait is enough to frustrate even the most patient woman. The question thus arises, do you need to wait two weeks? With advances in technology it is now possible to detect pregnancy from the convenience of your own home before you have even missed your period.
Read more
February 8th, 2010, 05:55 PM
my cycles have not been regular... i had one in july and one in august, not in September or October. i saw a doctor in October and i was told if i didn't start within a 3 week period to come back and see her. I started a week and a half later so i never returned. I didn't have a period for December either. My husband came home from a deployment and we are trying. He came home on Jan 22...when should i test? I have no idea when I'm ovulating because I'm not having a period. I know how to look at the mucos and i have.
Someone help! I took a test out of curiosity this past week knowing i would be disappointed and i was, the results were negative, when should i test?
February 9th, 2010, 09:03 AM
Ive been feeling kind of pregnant period. Ive been constantly tired! Always feeling like throwing up. i get cramps on occasion. my boobs feel like theyre getting bigger an are sore sometimes. my period was a little bit late (wat i think was my period) well i took a test about two weeks ago which was negative. well the next day i began bleeding...which only lasted 2 days an was really light, i only needed a panty liner, which is abnormal for me. so do yall think i should retest or am i over thinking everything?!?!
November 15th, 2010, 06:08 AM
I had a heterotopic pregnancy in May (where one twin is in the womb,and one is growing elsewhere). I had to have a tube removed and suffered some womb damage,but was told i can have future pregnancies. We have been trying ever since to fall pregnant and i feel a little different this month. My period is due in 6 days and am hoping it doesn't come..however,the wait to take a pregnancy test is proving hard!!
April 3rd, 2011, 04:09 PM
What home pregnancy test detects as low as 5mUI? The lowest I've found is 20mUI
April 12th, 2011, 06:58 AM
OK, I've been traveling a lot lately and had a very light period last month. Not the norm for me. But I just threw it out with stress. Now, I'm a day away from when I'm supposed to start was spotting early in the morning yesterday. And the killer part is my husband and I only Just recently had sex, I'm saying last week. I'm not feeling well, very sickly. Am still nursing our daughter and that has begun to hurt. I'm tired and when I finally do sleep I'm out. This has got to be one of the weirdest two weeks of my life. Does anyone else have a reasonable explaination? Thank you.
J
April 25th, 2011, 12:31 PM
Greetings All, Please forgive me if this is not the current section where I should post a reply. I'm 38 unemployed, mother of two ages 13 and 15 1/2. I've decided to go back to school and pursue my bachelor's degree; have about 18-24 months left...which i'm feeling good about. Two days ago, I had unprotected sex with my husband of 16 years but we've been together forever. My LMP was 4/11/2011(i'm very regular every 25-26 days like clockwork) and i was on day 13 when i had unprotected sex. Honestly, I made a dum mistake and miscalculated the days. I'm not on any birth control...really never have been. I've been pretty good about knowing when not to have sex to prevent pregnant. However, after we finished I began thinking and realized that my days was off. Now, I'm worried sick if i'm pregnant. Right now,I'm in no position to have another child, since emotionally, physically and financially I just can't think about having a baby. Also, I think about what if this is the "son" i never had since I have two daughters....any advice!!! I'm so confused.
July 31st, 2011, 08:01 PM
hello!, I am bleeding about a week or so before my period and I wanted to know if that could be implantation bleeding? It's like a light watery bleeding. I started this light bleeding today 7/31/11 and I shouldn't start until the 7th of august. I just wanted to get your opinion on what's happening I don't have anyone to talk to about this!
August 10th, 2011, 12:27 PM
Last month, i had sex. i checked through the Home Pregnancy Test kit which is available in medical shop. I followed all the instructions and took the test twice. Though it is showing -ve two times i feel like it is wrong. and this month i got mensus too. how can i get confirm that im not concieve.

and one more thing if we use tablets to get mensus when we are pregnant will it works?
December 27th, 2011, 12:54 PM
It is better to do early pregnancy test on 40th day from previous mentural cycle.
<a href="http://pregnancybyweeks.blogsgalaxy.com">Pregnancy Week By Week</a>
January 9th, 2012, 01:10 PM
Hi I had sex with my husband and my breast feel very up normal. I'm afraid to take a pregnancy test about a year ago I lost my baby and now I'm afraid to do one again.I go to the toilet more often now and I'm very sleepy.can I be pregnant
January 9th, 2012, 01:10 PM
Hi I had sex with my husband and my breast feel very up normal. I'm afraid to take a pregnancy test about a year ago I lost my baby and now I'm afraid to do one again.I go to the toilet more often now and I'm very sleepy.can I be pregnant
January 15th, 2012, 04:17 AM
This POst doesnt LOok like ITs used much but can someone plz help me with word of advice ! My guy friend and I Hadd sex right after my menstryual cycle had left and this was between christmas and new years ! For a little over a week now i have been exhausted , throwing up food , peeing alot more , sleeping more , eating more and having cravings , Having sharp pains in my stomach and FAtigue ! I Thiink im pregnant but is it possible to know so soon ?
May 28th, 2012, 02:37 AM
plz doctor reply soon i need help..did unwanted 72 kit in which have 5 tablets is usefull to prevent my pregnancy after 2 months???in june 25th my 3rd month will start...plz tell me any med which prevent this and tell cost too.
May 28th, 2012, 08:55 AM
hello everybody...i im 8 days delayed period ..my last period was on april 20 to april 27 .what can i do?any advice.feels pain under stomach left side and right side sore..thanks
June 11th, 2012, 04:59 PM
Hi I was looking for some help, my period normally falls between every 23-29 days but it hasn't this month.
I'm unsure what to do and I would appreciate any advice on what to do.
July 11th, 2012, 10:27 AM
Ok so I am soo anxious. My last period ended on June 20th, so I am not due yet. I had unprotected sex on July 2,3,5, and 8. According to my trackers I would have been ovulating around the 2nd and 3rd with the 3rd being my most fertile days. I immediately (a few days later) felt "weird". Very moody, very emotional, couldn't sleep. After eating certain foods I felt like I was going to throw up, and I've been exhausted tired. Since today is only July 11 I thought it was WAY too soon to feel any of this yet, or even "be pregnant" yet. I took three pregnant tests, two negative and one had a very faint positive line which faded away after a minute? ( has this ever happened to anyone?) I have an appt to go see my doctor for a blood test today but I hear they're expensive and I'm afraid it's too early and will get a negative result for this reason, even if I am VERY very early pregnant. I would be thrilled and I have been googling my butt off seeking advice. I have just had this feeling and I can feel it in my bones I'm pregnant. I've been pregnant once before and had no idea I was until I took a test. Any thoughts, advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!
July 12th, 2012, 12:08 PM
Okay I need help on this. According to this app that I have on my phone ” My Days” it states that my period is 10 days late. My Ovulation days for last month were from 16-21 & me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on the 20th & 22nd. Sometimes during the day I feel nauseous, tired d get slight headaches. Im also experiencing cramps but no bleeding yet. I have yet to take a test because I dont want to syke myself. But I do want to know badly...
July 15th, 2012, 08:56 PM
hi..my last period was on 2nd june..i did a pregnancy test and it showed positive..but im still not sure if that test works..what do i do to confirm my pregnancy as it is the first time?
July 22nd, 2012, 10:37 AM
Hi Everyone

I am not able to come to one conclusion, where I am pregnant or not ?

I got married on Oct 2008 on December 2008 I got conceived but in Jan I got miscarriage. Later I got a chemical pregnancy and after that I meet with an accident and we did not tried for kind after that. But on Aug 2010 we thought of planning for kinds but I had some medical issues. And my doctor suggested going for laparoscopy.

I had my laparoscopy on March 5th 2012 and after that I did not get my periods but on May 14th 2012 I got my periods which was for 7days. After that I got my next period on 14th June 2012. On July 14th 2012 I did not get my periods I have waited for two days and thought of doing home pregnancy test but the test came negative. On 18th July 2012 I have sight bleeding, it was not as my regular period, I was worried up and we have visited to a gynecologist near by to my house (As my gynecologist was out of station) and she has scanned and said that I am not pregnant and said me to go for a blood test for my LHS and FSH, but we did not visited again. The bleeding was till half day of 19th July (next day). There it has stopped But I have lower back pain, my breast are so soft which I never had. I feel my body is heated up very much and I am too much hungry these days too.

On July 20th 2012 I had a white thick color thing coming from my private part. I am not understanding what happen to me.

1. I am I pregnant or not ?
2. If I am pregnant when is the ideal time to do the home pregnancy test ?
3. If I am pregnant when is the ideal time to visit my Gynecologist ?

Please replay me ….:-(

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search