Your First Trimester Guide

JustMommies Article Commentary

This forum contains links to threads containing comments from our Members about our articles. To read our articles, click on the topics in the pink top navigation bar above.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Article Commentary LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 2nd, 2010, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Well you have made it to your sixth week of pregnancy. By now you are probably past the initial shock of being pregnant. You may be starting to make some plans for your pregnancy. Do you think you will want to have a hospital birth? Will your partner cut the cord? You may be undecided about some things or your feelings may change throughout your pregnancy.
Read more
March 2nd, 2010, 04:32 PM
ARE YOU A COUPLE EXPECTING YOUR FIRST CHILD?

Emmy- and Peabody Award-winning 44 Blue Productions (www.44blue.com) is looking for 5 dynamic couples expecting their first child. Submit yourself, or if you are part of an established group of about-to-be-new-parents, submit your group! The show will follow the couples as they adjust to life with a newborn through the first year--from changing diapers and handling a colicky baby to dealing with well-meaning in-laws, finding the best day care, and all the usual "ups and downs" of having a first child.

Seeking couples who are 2-4 months pregnant to participate in this once in a lifetime experience meant to nurture growth and inspiration.

If Interested, please contact:
Monica Logan at 818-760-4442
or email: mlogan@44blue.com
March 16th, 2010, 06:22 AM
No, I have a daughter thats 11 and I am in my 2nd month
January 30th, 2011, 09:06 AM
omg i just found out i am about 5-6 weeks preggers.. i am so so happy but my boyfriend is so very dissapointed and says were not ready! what do i say to that?
March 27th, 2011, 01:58 PM
So I'm about 6-8weeks. And I've Just started bleeding a LOL bit. I had some blood clots but not sure What to think. My hcg level was 24,300 and I'm wondering of I should be worried. I am a high risk pregnancy. If I had blood work done yesterday I should be fine. In two day to have my.hcg tested again I should know something. Can someone just tellme it normal.
June 7th, 2011, 01:45 AM
Thank you for this piece.. it has helped me greatly.. now i know what to do and what to expect... love it...
March 21st, 2012, 02:16 PM
great information! i am only four weeks but just found out today! took 2 first response and instant bfp's! I still am in shock and cant stop staring at the positives! Already went to store this a.m and picked up some prenatal vitamins! Setting up an appointment with my doctor for the next two weeks! I am so blessed and so happy ! I knew from about 4 dpo that I was pregnant! our bodies are amazing about giving us signs. I just knew!
April 16th, 2012, 03:09 AM
I am 10 weeks pregnant now.... recently i went for blood test... my hemoglobin level is 11.7.... i think this is lesser than the normal level.. hemocrat level also 31 or 32.. will this thing affect my baby's growth..? i am much worried about this thing..
July 1st, 2012, 10:02 AM
I am coming up 7wks pregnant with my 4th baby , i nearly passed out today so i had to get my husband to come home from work as im not feeling the greatest , im so exhausted , i have a splitting headache which doesnt want to go away :-( this pregnancy is really taking a toll on me :-(
July 2nd, 2012, 10:25 PM
am 6wks prgnt am havng alot of mucus and i cnt fil my mucus plug is ths normal?
July 10th, 2012, 05:55 AM
Am 4weeks pregnant and I can't eat anything. I can't stand the smell of anything, when ever I try to eat I throw up is this normal? What can I do?
July 12th, 2012, 08:06 PM
I am 7 weeks and i am losing weight but my stomach has gotten bigger i mean i barely fit in my size 7 pants. in two weeks i have lost almost 10 pounds and yet i am showing, is this normal.
August 6th, 2012, 02:01 PM
I'm 9 weeks pregnant, and I have extreme dizziness and my eyesight tends to go black when it happens. Is that normal?
August 8th, 2012, 01:59 AM
i am 6 weeks pregnant but am not feelling any sign and hcg is positive, please tell me its normal.
June 16th, 2013, 09:57 PM
I also recommend the <strong><a href="http://goo.gl/OKjez">PREGNANCY MIRACLE GUIDE</a></strong> as a GREAT pregnancy/women's health resource!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search