Pregnancy Changes You May Not Expect

JustMommies Article Commentary

This forum contains links to threads containing comments from our Members about our articles. To read our articles, click on the topics in the pink top navigation bar above.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Article Commentary LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 14th, 2010, 11:45 PM
Quote:
When you first learn that you’re pregnant, you’ve probably had enough experience being around pregnant women in your family or seen them around that you know what’s coming. Mood swings, stretch marks, bizarre cravings and let’s not forget, the pain of childbirth.
Read more
March 14th, 2010, 11:45 PM
Well first off from a man's point of view ya'll could've held back a little with the, "Some have enough discharge that they may think they are leaking amniotic fluid. " That made my stomach hurt a little.LOL. And the line about,"increased resentment of your partner for ‘doing this to you’ which will certainly make your feel less than amorous towards him. " Well that is total nonsense, it may be true but you know it was 100% your fault unless you were taken advantage of LOL. But overall it was informative, and explains oh so much, what is going on. All in all though Thank You.
March 15th, 2010, 05:56 PM
moon~maiden's Avatar Cheryl~ birth truster
my husband is the total opposite- he is much more interested in physical intimacy when I am pregnant! I did NOT expect that!
April 27th, 2010, 07:59 AM
Send a message via AIM to nfez Send a message via Skype™ to nfez
This was a very helpful article. Very informative.
November 9th, 2011, 01:17 PM
I thought that this was an informative bit of information, and I must say that they are deffinately right about all of it, espicially the emotional part.

My husband and I just found out that I'm pregnant again thanks to the awesome invention of the home pregnancy test! This is great and we're both extatic, but I must say every new mother's emotions are different because everyones personal experiences and opinions are of their own. I have found myself stuck between two huge emotional barriers; one is the total excitement that I'm actually pregnant and we're finally going to have a baby, the second is the feeling of a deep saddness that I dont quite understand.

My husband and I have wanted to have a child for a long time, and in March of 2011 I found out I was. I was almost four months and we had a misscarrage. It was aweful, and my parents didnt make things any easier.

Now I just found out a few days ago that I'm pregnant again, but its like I am missing my first baby, or I feel like I, well thats just it, I dont know. It seems like I cant finish that sentance its like Im happy, but there's a little piece of darkness in my heart that makes me sad about our first that we lost, but I dont know why Im so upset or what I can do about it. I dont know if this is postpartum or not, but its like randomly Ill go from happy mommy to a really sad person that just wants to curl up in a ball, do nothing, and cry. I am also very tired, and I know thats normal, but I am excessivley tired. I wake up tired. I just wonder if its postpartum.

Anywho, aside from the mood swings, I was also wondering if anyone knew how pregnant most women are when the have a positive home test. My husband and I have been trying for the past 2 months, so Ive got to say, I dont exactally know what day our baby was concieved. The other thing is that I have acid reflux, so nausea and heart burn are the every day ins and outs of life.

Anywho typing to you all has been very helpfull and relaxing and I hope maybe someone could tell me what they think about the emotional swings or/and what to do.

thanks all!
June 16th, 2013, 09:56 PM
I also recommend the <strong><a href="http://goo.gl/OKjez">PREGNANCY MIRACLE GUIDE</a></strong> as the ULTIMATE pregnancy/women's health resource!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search