5 Weeks Pregnant

JustMommies Article Commentary

This forum contains links to threads containing comments from our Members about our articles. To read our articles, click on the topics in the pink top navigation bar above.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Article Commentary LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 14th, 2010, 10:21 PM
I just found out today that I am 5 weeks pregnant. I have had to miscarriages so I am very nervous.
November 21st, 2010, 05:35 PM
I am now 5 weeks. I go to the doctor at 8 weeks and am very excited. I haven't had any symptoms at all though so I am kind of nervous.
December 28th, 2010, 02:58 AM
I just found out yesterday i am 5wks pregnant and im some what happy but, then a little angry at myself. Dont get me wrong i love kids and i want more but, it's just that i just had a baby on july 22, 2010. I know WOWWWW!!! And i lost one march of 09. In i already have a 4yr old and 2yr old. What to do,What to do. LOL
December 29th, 2010, 11:48 AM
Hi everyone!! I'm 5 weeks and 3 days pregnant with my first. I'm very excited but extremely nervous about my first doctors appointment!!
January 6th, 2011, 10:39 PM
I am 5 weeks today. I found out I was pregnant last week and am nervous and excited. I don't have an appointment till my 10th week. I have no symptoms just a positive pregnancy test. I have had a miscarriage in the past and am scarred, I wish I had my own sonogram machine to see what is going on in there!
January 10th, 2011, 08:38 AM
I just found out this morning, I am somewhat excited but still in shock. I hope everything goes well!
January 13th, 2011, 08:28 PM
I had my first doc appointment yesterday and all looks good had my first ultrasound we seen the sac but no baby yet but he said since im only 5 weeks it may still be to early to see anything. so i go back in 2 weeks to try and catch the heartbeat. im so exctied i cant wait, i did start to have some slight spotting after my exam but im told its nothing to worry about.
January 15th, 2011, 02:33 PM
Hi everyone I am also 5 Weeks! Yay its also my first time
January 18th, 2011, 08:09 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Congrats everyone on being pregnant!! I just received the news that I'm pregnant - my hubby and I are both so excited!!! I have been feeling pregnancy symptoms for almost 2 weeks so we thought we were but finally got a confirmed YES! I don't have any morning sickness, I get my queasy feeling in the evening before dinner - which I'm guessing is normal? I called my doc but haven't got an appointment yet so looking forward to that! BEST OF LUCK EVERYONE AND HOPE FOR A SAFE PREGNANCY!!!
February 7th, 2011, 08:06 PM
5weeks tomorrow cant wait till the kicking and movement in my stomach starts
March 10th, 2011, 08:18 AM
Just found out the good news and so exited! I have been trying for so long and now that its finally here I cant wait to start "feeling" pregnant. Right now I just feel crappy.
May 1st, 2011, 05:16 PM
Congrats everyone! First time pregnant and my husband and I are both very excited!!!
May 12th, 2011, 12:02 AM
Saw my baby for the first time during an ER visit! So happy everything is fine!
May 30th, 2011, 06:41 AM
Hello everyone! I am 5 weeks and 4 days and its my first child. Im crazy nervous about everything and Im really anxious for the first doctor visit. I havent told the father just yet (because we werent trying and this is truly a surprise). Any suggestions on how to break the news to him?
July 22nd, 2011, 09:29 AM
I have a question ... what if I dont have insurance or medicade ? and its my first 5 weeks ... i dont know what to do about going to the doctors & stuff like that :/
November 3rd, 2011, 10:56 AM
Well, I'm 5 weeks, 1 day today, and am basically having ZERO symptoms so far - not even sore breasts - I was getting a little worried but feel a little better after reading the article. Only thing is very occasional, very fleeting nausea twinges that last about 5 seconds but this only happens a couple of times a day. With so few symptoms it really doesn't even feel real yet!
November 3rd, 2011, 10:56 AM
Well, I'm 5 weeks, 1 day today, and am basically having ZERO symptoms so far - not even sore breasts - I was getting a little worried but feel a little better after reading the article. Only thing is very occasional, very fleeting nausea twinges that last about 5 seconds but this only happens a couple of times a day. With so few symptoms it really doesn't even feel real yet!
November 30th, 2011, 07:41 AM
Very informative, thank you! Morning sickness is really getting me down at the moment, do you have any advice to help?
December 10th, 2011, 08:41 PM
hi fellow 5 weekers! I'm so excited and absolutely terrified (of something bad happening ) but everything is great so far. I look forward to every symptom! I'm gagging over smells and sights, and mildly nauseas a lot of the day... also been cramping on one side for a few days now - I think it's my uterus growing yay! anyone wanna buddy up and compare weekly symptoms? msg me cassie8marie
December 11th, 2011, 06:01 PM
Regular
I will be 5 weeks tomorrow with my 3rd child. No morning sickness yet but I have a terrible cold right now so not sure if I would even notice nausea. Had spotting right at 4 weeks but they checked my HCG levels and they were rising .ormal so not concerned about it at this point. And thank goodness its stopped.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search