5 Weeks Pregnant

JustMommies Article Commentary

This forum contains links to threads containing comments from our Members about our articles. To read our articles, click on the topics in the pink top navigation bar above.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Article Commentary LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 17th, 2011, 06:49 PM
im pregnant with my first child, in highschool but graduating next year, even with a baby. i feel tired alot. & i have had bronchitis this past week, before i knew i was pregnant im going to see a obgyn monday. (:
January 25th, 2012, 01:28 AM
I'll be 5 weeks on Sunday and I'm not feeling any morning sickness. So naturally I had the worry that something was wrong but this article has put my mind at rest. It's still not fully sunk in for me and my partner that I'm pregnant with our first child. But it's also very exciting
February 27th, 2012, 08:12 AM
I will be 5 weeks tomorrow, Tuesday, 02/28/12, and I have been having minor stomach cramps that started last night. I suffered a miscarriage about 3 months ago and am very nervous about this pregnancy. I have faith that God will bless me with a healthy baby, but of course I'm worried and don't want to have to go through that traumatic experience again. I'm supposed to get my 1st ultrasound tomorrow and I'm praying for a heartbeat so I can rest a little easier. I'm not spotting or anything and still feel very pregnant. Any suggestions?
April 5th, 2012, 12:34 PM
I'm still waiting to find out if I'm pregnant, I am 4 days late for my period with negative test results I have had slight cramping,pressure on my lower abdomen(like someone is sitting on me) diarrhea with slight fever and cold chills.I've also had problems falling asleep or going to sleep super early and getting 9 hours and still being tired,I'm always tired.does this sound like pregnancy or am I going crazy? And how soon should I test again? Please help! All comments are greatly appreciated -autumn
May 7th, 2012, 01:56 PM
Gotten my BFP after trying for 8months.A????? 5wk and 2days with ? morning sickness expect for light cold.?????? thank God and to all ttc pls don't give up. Cos it will ???? when ????????? ? least expect. Cos that ? my case.
June 15th, 2012, 12:13 PM
Just tested this morning and my test was positive!
June 15th, 2012, 12:34 PM
I am also 5 weeks and 1 day pregnant......i have gas to n feel the same way you do.....but this will be my second child n i am happy
June 22nd, 2012, 11:02 AM
HIYA
me and my partner just found out we having a baba i am 5 weeks and 2 days, and we are sooooooooo excited. but i am so scared something is going to go wrong or i misscarry or something. is it normal to feel like that?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
August 12th, 2012, 03:39 AM
My EDD is on 9th April 2012. Super excited although it's my 6th pregnancy (miscarried once). I just love being preggie again!
September 4th, 2012, 09:57 PM
Regular
Hey everyone, congrats on your exciting news i am pregnant 5 weeks and 2 days today ! I am so excited and i love how in love my husband is with me being pregnant. its what everyone hopes for a caring loving supportive and enthusiastic partner. I can't wait for may to come!!!! My first mothers day with my frijolito in my arms!!!
October 3rd, 2012, 06:05 AM
My daughter is 5 and after trying to fall pregnant for over three year finally iam pregnant. exciting times for my hubby and i. i'm 4 weeks and 6 days. i can't wait to see my bump
October 3rd, 2012, 12:22 PM
I just found out last week at 4 weeks 6 days, that I was pregnant again.. I am in shock a bit.. I have a daugher that turned 4 in Aug and twin boys that turned 17 in July? I always loved being pregnant but I thought we were done! Due June 1, 2013
October 19th, 2013, 02:38 PM
I also recommend the <strong><a href="http://goo.gl/OKjez">PREGNANCY MIRACLE GUIDE</a></strong> as an EXCELLENT week-by-week pregnancy resource!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search