5 Weeks Pregnant

JustMommies Article Commentary

This forum contains links to threads containing comments from our Members about our articles. To read our articles, click on the topics in the pink top navigation bar above.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Article Commentary LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 12th, 2010, 09:41 AM
Quote:
Welcome to the fifth week of your pregnancy It is still early in your pregnancy and you may have only recently tested positive. If you haven’t started having any pregnancy symptoms, you might be getting a little worried.
Read more
April 12th, 2010, 09:41 AM
Well I guess I'm the only one five weeks pregnant today.I seem to get sick a simdge after i eat and my stomach is never happy. Got gas,cramps,tired..and feel fat..but i'm happy to be pregnant..and don't care what it is as long as it is healthy..and my labor goes well!
April 13th, 2010, 05:22 PM
I just found out I am expecting again. I am 5 weeks along. I can't get enough sleep and I am a bit crampy.
April 24th, 2010, 06:11 PM
Im five weeks pregnantand i have no symptoms im a little worried
May 13th, 2010, 07:26 PM
Congrats ladies! Just found out I am pregnant after trying for almost a year since a miscarriage. I am excited but nervous!!
zzzmommie likes this.
June 22nd, 2010, 10:59 AM
i have been feeling really dizzy latley could i be pregant we have been trying
July 7th, 2010, 10:40 AM
well i am pregnent again and only a mouth after a misscarege i am not sure if i should tell anyone i feel giulty about getting pregnent so soon .
July 23rd, 2010, 07:19 AM
Well hallo ladies! I am also pregnant, 5wks 1 day and super super excited! AFTER only 6 months TTC and yes, it is our first little bundle of joy... I can't wait to see her / him on the first scan! So far my EDD is 24 March 2011 - But this will be confirmed on my first appointment with the gynie!

Lots of love and happiness and blessings to all the pregnant ladies!
Elsabe xoxo...
July 23rd, 2010, 12:39 PM
brandi.lyn's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by latreace View Post
well i am pregnent again and only a mouth after a misscarege i am not sure if i should tell anyone i feel giulty about getting pregnent so soon .
I'm 5 weeks 2 days today, I also got pregnant right after my m/c last month. Do not feel guilty It's a miracle in itself and there is no reason to feel guilty about something you're happy about. My OB sure did give me grief but all you can do is be happy Hope your pregnancy goes well!
August 3rd, 2010, 09:28 AM
well hi to all yall ladies!i am pregnant,5wks 1 day.well i had a miscarrages 4 months ago i wonder if that is to soon i pray to god it goes fine.
August 3rd, 2010, 09:50 AM
Veteran
Fatima, Hi and welcome! I am also pregnant again after a miscarriage in April! I also feel the same way you do and all i do is pray and ask God to help me through this! We will all be fine! Have faith! Faith is the last thing we should all lose!

August 17th, 2010, 06:46 AM
My first pregnancy, went in for stomach pains, came out with the news I was 5 weeks prego! Im excited, yet scared all at the same time!
August 23rd, 2010, 07:42 PM
OMG i wasn't tired the last couple of days. This is my second pregnancy.
August 31st, 2010, 09:10 AM
sahmom2's Avatar Member
flygurl55912 i was wondering how u are and the baby. I was cramping on and off for three weeks then missed my period. I went to the dr. and they said my beta levels are fine but want to me to have a sonogram thur. to see if everything is fine In dec. i had cramping and missed my period went to the dr. and the said my beta levels were too low and i ended up having a miscarriage a week and half later.
September 9th, 2010, 07:02 AM
I just found out I am pregnant with my second child after trying for about 7 months. I have a son that will be 2 in December. We are hoping that we get our little girl this time!! I had a miscarriage a month before I got pregnant with my son and lost hope but he turned out perfect!
October 1st, 2010, 03:10 PM
Woohoo, I'm about 5 weeks (maybe a day or two over) - I'm very excited that I found this site... I read ahead so I could get a clear picture of what's coming next.
October 7th, 2010, 02:43 PM
So.. I just found out about 2 days ago I'm having my 1st baby and I have felt every symptom there is. How I found out: I had a very bad flu about 3 weeks ago I had to be hospitalized for, and here we are 3 weeks later with the same flu symptoms, I went back to the ER worried something was wrong. Turns out everything is fine and I'm pregnant. I'm terrified of everything from pregnancy to what kind of mother I will be... Must be those hormones I keep hearing about..
October 26th, 2010, 04:19 PM
YAY!! Found out I was pregnant with my first after trying for almost a year. I'm 5 weeks & 2 days. We are super excited! I had some spotting & cramping last week but repeated HCG levels came back normal. We are crossing our fingers that everything from hear on out goes smoothly.
November 10th, 2010, 12:09 AM
Hello!! after ttc for over 22 months and a mis carriage before that... i am now 5 weeks and 1 day!!! hooray!!!
November 10th, 2010, 10:44 AM
Yay I'll be 5 weeks tomorrow. This is my 1st baby, can't believe I got pregnant after trying for only 1 month.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search