8 Weeks Pregnant

JustMommies Article Commentary

This forum contains links to threads containing comments from our Members about our articles. To read our articles, click on the topics in the pink top navigation bar above.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Article Commentary LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 6th, 2010, 08:49 AM
Quote:
You are eight weeks pregnant. This pregnancy thing is starting to feel like the real deal now. You may be picturing what your baby is going to look like in your mind. Is she going to look like you or is she even a she? Maybe he will look like dad. You may have even had dreams about your baby. Pregnant women often have dreams about their babies.
Read more
May 6th, 2010, 08:49 AM
Hi all!,
Im just about 8 weeks but I have my first appointment on the 17th. Im having symptoms but not a lot of them (cramping,fatigue,mood swings,breast tenderness). Im just curious because the cramping seems to be going away and Im not AS tender as I was...although the fatigue is still wearing me out! My nurse says that the cramping is normal as long as there isnt any bleeding. Its my first time expecting so I guess Im just a little worried?? I think I could just use some piece of mind! Thanks!!
May 8th, 2010, 12:48 PM
I m 8 weeks myself n also have my first ob appt on the 17th! I have been dealing with the same symptoms especially the cramping n fatigue. My doctor said the same thing its normal. I've even researched it lol. Its just our uterus growing. You will b fine just lay back with ur feet up.
August 28th, 2010, 08:09 PM
Oh my, the nausea continues every day. I'm so ready for it to be over. Wasn't this bad for my first. Definitely feeling clothes tighter already too. Hormones all over the place. Definitely nothing like my first pregnancy 4 years ago.
October 13th, 2010, 01:30 PM
I have nausea everyday and night, my Dr.finally gave me something to help control it. I can say I'm kind of miserable at this stage(8weeks) clothes fitting tighter breast are starting to be sore and I'm just tired and sometimes out of breath. Cramping and mood swings are low on my list just to name a few. I'm struggeling becuase my daughter is 16....... and I think I just simply forgot all the things that go along with becoming a MOM!
November 25th, 2010, 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by expecting1221 View Post
Hi all!,
Im just about 8 weeks but I have my first appointment on the 17th. Im having symptoms but not a lot of them (cramping,fatigue,mood swings,breast tenderness). Im just curious because the cramping seems to be going away and Im not AS tender as I was...although the fatigue is still wearing me out! My nurse says that the cramping is normal as long as there isnt any bleeding. Its my first time expecting so I guess Im just a little worried?? I think I could just use some piece of mind! Thanks!!
HEY EXPECTING1221,
im also 8wks pregnant and im feeling tired occasional cramps that seem to be getting lesser,but i must admit i feel a little anxious,this is my first and i was expecting,morning sickness the lot!So just wanted to let u know im in the same boat,everyone says i should be greatful im not really poorly,but it is slightly worrying,reading your blog as made me feel better that im not alone on feeling quite normal!so first midwife apntment in 6days!ill be back on then,good luck x x x
December 9th, 2010, 02:05 PM
Hello Ladies,

I'm probably one of the few guys on this site-lol. My girlfriend is a few days past the 8wk period and we'll be going for our second visit soon. It's been one heck of a process thus far, but I'm truly blessed to have her in my life.

Everything minus the nause/morning sickness(Thank God), she hasn't experienced. However she does appear to be going through implantation bleeding. Which some women experience up until 17 weeks or more.

I'm basically writing to see if any of you may have experienced any of this bleeding or anyone whose reading may have experienced any of this.. So the insight is a plus.

Thanks in advance,
Mike
February 6th, 2011, 01:24 PM
Absolutely thrilled to be expecting our second baby. We have a baby boy that is a year old and this baby is due Sept. 22nd. Feeling totally different from my first pregnancy. Did not have any nausea before, now I seem to have it all the time. Can't wait for our first dr. appt on the 15th we will be having an ultrasound too!
March 25th, 2011, 07:59 PM
I found out on Monday that I am pregnant. I may be 8 weeks already. My last period was the end of January. I feel sick, not like my first pregnancy 7 years ago (my daughter will be 7 in September). So far things are different with me. I have been gaining weight and feeling like crap lately. None of the maternity clothes fit, I hate how they go under my belly. So for now I have to wear capri leggings and dresses until I can find some nice maternity clothes. I have had morning sickness all day, I am starving but when I eat I just feel worse.
March 25th, 2011, 08:02 PM
MamaChristine, I am on my second pregnancy. I haven't been pregnant for 7 years now and everything is new for me too. I have morning sickness and I didn't have that my first time. Just try to eat some toast if you feel nauseous or eat small meals whenever you are nauseous and hungry. That's what I have been doing, eating small meals when I am hungry but also when I am nauseous, feels like I am warning my stomach that I am eating and so it can get used to what I am eating. Hope that helps.
April 26th, 2011, 09:12 AM
just found out yesterday that i am expecting our first child i am thrilled and scared all at the same time any advice early along i thinki may be 2 motnhs have to still go to the doctors to find out
May 5th, 2011, 06:34 AM
Today I have exactly 8week pregnancy My skin started having bad quality. Morning sickness, tiredness, No appetite..... Is this all normal?
February 4th, 2012, 02:32 PM
This is my 2nd pregnancy and I honestly can't wait for the feelings of nausea, headaches and cramping (which seems to have eased up) to go away. The feelings I'm experiencing are so different from my 1st baby. I'm hoping it's a girl tho .
March 12th, 2012, 11:21 AM
I'm 8 weeks pregnant and I had a Crazy dream that me and my 13 year old sister got in a verbal argument. She stormed in her room, slammed the door & I followed after her. But when I got in the room she wasn't in there but a beautiful little girl was. I noticed it was not my sister as a toddler & I haven't seen/met this girl in my life. I started wondering if that was my child as a toddler or if that was a sign that my baby is going to be a girl.
July 26th, 2013, 08:27 PM
hello!
July 28th, 2013, 05:44 PM
I also recommend the <strong><a href="http://goo.gl/OKjez">PREGNANCY MIRACLE BOOK</a></strong> as a great week-by-week pregnancy resource!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search