Signs of a Multiple Pregnancy

JustMommies Article Commentary

This forum contains links to threads containing comments from our Members about our articles. To read our articles, click on the topics in the pink top navigation bar above.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Article Commentary LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 6th, 2010, 07:50 PM
Quote:
So you think you might be having multiples? Is your belly growing faster than you think it should be? Do you have a family history of twins? Or do you just have a funny feeling that twins are in your future? Below is a list of signs/symptoms of a mutliple pregnancy.
Read more
May 6th, 2010, 07:50 PM
I want twinsssss
January 4th, 2011, 07:06 AM
My mother have twins and Im the youngest of 5 so I just hope I have twins.
October 11th, 2011, 07:29 AM
I want twins too
May 8th, 2012, 12:13 PM
I'm 6 months pregnant with twins right now plus i have a five and three old so this could be fun.
May 14th, 2012, 10:09 AM
My mother was twins and I am in my 6 th week . Doctor asked me to wait till 7th week to confirm on twins.
May 23rd, 2012, 02:13 PM
I actually have 4 sets of twins in my family. My grandma had 2 sets of twins. My mom's twin had twins. Then, one of those twins just had twins. All of the twins were identical and girls!
June 30th, 2012, 06:18 AM
The family history leads to twins but not sure if I am having twins or not as I'm only 7 weeks and one day but will find out on Thursday as I've got my first ultrasound :-) can't wait
November 7th, 2012, 09:04 AM
Am having twins.am in my third trimester now.This is my first pregnancy.
November 11th, 2012, 10:35 PM
I had twins and didn't know until I had my ultrasound on the 5th month. But from my experience, if you feel a kick on one side of your tummy and you feel another one on the other side within a few minutes, then there's a very big possibility that you're having twins
November 13th, 2012, 05:45 AM
i also would love to have twins, but unfortunately there is not a family history of twins in my family, and i am also only 26, and have never had any children.
April 29th, 2013, 12:25 AM
I just have this feeling! I'm only 5weeks 6days but I have sisters who are fraternal twins!
June 2nd, 2013, 08:59 AM
I am havin twins and I knew right away I had a feeling and told everyone I thought I was having twins and sure enough my ultrasound last week showed twins.
June 7th, 2013, 04:21 AM
I think having twins would be one of the most unique experience. Not everyone is lucky to have twins though. Everyone I know who are twins or had twins feel blessed and happy.
November 14th, 2013, 05:52 AM
Why is having fraternal twins hereditary and identical not?
April 18th, 2014, 11:43 AM
Veteran
Fraternal twins are hereditary because they are caused when a woman releases 2 eggs. The "ablility" to release more than one egg could be passed from one generation to the next (herediatry.) On the other hand, identical twins happen when the fertilized egg splits. It's a totally random thing. Nothing you can do will cause the egg to split, so it's not hereditary.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search