Frequently Asked Questions About Miscarriage

JustMommies Article Commentary

This forum contains links to threads containing comments from our Members about our articles. To read our articles, click on the topics in the pink top navigation bar above.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Article Commentary LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 8th, 2010, 08:47 AM
Quote:
What is a miscarriage and how will I know if I have had one? A miscarriage is a pregnancy loss before 20 weeks of pregnancy. After 20 weeks it is considered a stillbirth.
Read more
May 8th, 2010, 08:47 AM
Hello.
I'm fiveteen soon and I think I've had a misscarriage.
I had sex with my boyfriend and the condom broke, I missed my peroid so
I took a pregnacy test two weeks later it came up positive
Then I took two more a week after and they where positive
I was really upset and angry about this and started punching myself
In the stomach saying I wanted it dead and stuff & I started getting bad
Stomach cramps and then I went to the toilet and peed out blood
This happend for about 2 days with bad stomach cramps
Can someone please help me and tell me
Have I had a misscariage!?
I'm really not sure
May 28th, 2010, 12:45 PM
The only way your really going to know if you have had a miscarriage is if you go see a Dr. You need to do this anyways now that you have started having sex. If you have had a miscarriage look at it as a second chance to be responsible. By your reactions to being pregnant you are clearly not ready to be a mom and being 14 or 15, noone expects you to be. I hope things work out for you and I hope that you will go see a dr and maybe get on the pill or something because teen boys are just jerks trying to get sex any way they can and they will not hesitate to leave you if you get pregnant. I tell my 17 year old son to stay away from girls because you have all the time in the world to do that playing around later on. You will never be sitting in your rocking chair when your older wishing you would have started having sex earlier! Take care of yourself!
September 29th, 2011, 01:01 PM
how do you know if you had a miscarriage if you never knew you were pregnant?

November 28th, 2011, 10:45 PM
@mwest - don't know if you're joking, but check out http://www.hcglevelsbyweek.org for a chart on regular HCG levels during pregnancy
December 25th, 2011, 07:25 PM
Hi evryone! Im a newbie here.

It is really nice to read all of your experiences here. It make me think that There's many other women who had experience on miscarriage.
Im 27 had two nonsuccessive pregnancy. my first was march 2010, we had our first uts and the OB said the baby is healthy then exactly 8 weeks. I had this little brown spots in my undies and when my OB told me to have a UTS they told me that the baby have no heartbeat anymore then I have my D&C.
My second pregnancy is this sept 2011 but sad to say the pregnancy stop and i had miscarriage..All the feelings that you experience I also felt it until now but I'm really ok now I already accept it.

Right now we want to try to have a baby a gain but maybe next year.. I don't know but Iam really scared.
It make me sad thinking that sometimes others who doesnt want to have a baby are having one but for us who really want to have a baby;its hard for us to have it.
December 25th, 2011, 07:26 PM
Hi evryone! Im a newbie here.

It is really nice to read all of your experiences here. It make me think that There's many other women who had experience on miscarriage.
Im 27 had two nonsuccessive pregnancy. my first was march 2010, we had our first uts and the OB said the baby is healthy then exactly 8 weeks. I had this little brown spots in my undies and when my OB told me to have a UTS they told me that the baby have no heartbeat anymore then I have my D&C.
My second pregnancy is this sept 2011 but sad to say the pregnancy stop and i had miscarriage..All the feelings that you experience I also felt it until now but I'm really ok now I already accept it.

Right now we want to try to have a baby a gain but maybe next year.. I don't know but Iam really scared.
It make me sad thinking that sometimes others who doesnt want to have a baby are having one but for us who really want to have a baby;its hard for us to have it.
April 6th, 2012, 09:59 AM
I started bleeding and my doctor made me go for a scan on tuesday. They told me I'd misscarrige from the scan but I've had blood tests since then and my hormone levels have gone down yet and have risen /: have had sex since I concived and I was 7 almost 8 weeks pregnant with twins /:
April 6th, 2012, 10:28 AM
Veteran
@ishizela30 I'm really sorry for your losses, I myself had 2 miscarriages and then when I found out that I was pregnant with my daughter I thought that it wasn't going to last that it was just a really cruel joke being played on me until I reached my second trimester and then it started to get more real. I didn't really bond with my daughter until I was about 20 weeks after we found out that she was a girl. The first miscarriage I had was on May 10th, 2007 on April 1st we found out that were pregnant and we was over the moon joyed. On May 3rd, I started spotting, but everyone kept telling me that it was normal and it would be okay, but in my heart I felt something was wrong. On May 9th I had really bad cramps and feelings all day and then about 2:30am on May 10th, I had to use the bathroom really bad and I sat down on the toilet and after a few minutes I felt something come out, I looked in the toilet and saw my baby, my beautiful little boy he had his hands folded like he was praying. I was 12 weeks along. I never really knew if he was a boy, but in my heart I know he was. We named him Dustin Andrew it took us 6 months to actually name him. And I remember sitting in my car one day just crying and my mind was blank and something snapped me back into reality because then on the radio I heard "I'm up here with god and were both watching over you." I knew that it was Dustin telling me to not be sad anymore and now everytime I hear that song "If your reading this" by Tim McGraw I know that it's Dustin telling me that everything is going to be okay. And in the song it says "I won't be there to see the birth of our little girl, I hope she looks like you and fights like me." I think that it was his way of telling of me that we was going to have a little girl and that it would be okay.
On March 15th, 2008 we found out that we was expecting again and then on April 6th, 2008 we miscarried at 6 weeks. I know that she was a little girl and we named her Angel Lynn.
On August 5, 2008 we found out that we were pregnant yet again and then on April 5th, 2009 @ 8:05pm Grace Abigail was born. It was a really hard long road, but finally we was able to have our little girl and I know that it doesn't mean anything to you right now, but I know that your time will come for you.
The one thing that I hated hearing was that it would happen in God's time, I knew that it was true, but I just didn't want to hear it. I hated the world and everyone and I hated seeing pregnant women and it ate at me and I was so angry for so long until I heard that song and I knew that it was alright. You and your husband are in my prayers and I really hope that you get your miracle child soon.

April 20th, 2012, 04:39 AM
I miscarried at 8 weeks , no pain just blood , it wasn't until I had the scan and I went home did the pain start , I went through so much at tat time and if it. Wasn't for my partner I don't no what I wud do, I love him so much it has brought us closer together and now I want to be a mammy and I have been trying ever since , I will never forget what has happened me but I no that I have the strength to never give up now ... Hopefully next week I will find out I'm going be a mammy and this time next year I'll be holding my baby in my arms
May 4th, 2012, 11:18 PM
So i just miscarried last night while at work. I left early and went straight to the ER. The large mass of tissue i passed i took with me is going to be tested. Luckily i did not have to have a d&c. The sonogram showed a complete miscarriage. I have great support from my husband and family/friends but just still feel so guilty. I have 10 friends currently preg rgt now and happy for them but cant get past y this happened to me when this was wanted and theirs wasnt planned. I hate to feel selfish i am a nurse and shld be better than that. I was starting my 13 week so had been feeling some movement from the fetus, i am still feeling this. Is that possible or is this all in my head... Or was the dr and sonogram wrong?
May 11th, 2012, 09:11 AM
I have just experianced my 2nd miscarage what am i doing wrong
May 13th, 2012, 10:29 AM
I have a question. In late February of this year I found out that I was expecting. This was on a Friday. Well I mad an appt to see the doctor for Tuesday morning and I started bleeding . From that poit on I had a bad feeling . So I went to the dr and she did A blood test and I waited until wednesday for the results .my doctor called to tell me I was pregnant but my hcg levels was extremely low so I would miscarry. I cried for hours ! She told me to still come in on Thursday for more blood work just to see if the levels would improve but that they would prolly read 0. So worried and upset I went in on Thursday and still bleeding I passed what I thought could have been my baby( I thought so . It was really a blood clot ) so I went to the emergency room . They did a urine test & it came out negative. So he sai that he wasn't sure I was pregnant. He said it could have been a miss pregnancy which the sperm attatched to the egg but don't attatch to the lining . Well he said he would have to talk to my doctor so he went and called her and came back and said he would have to see of my cervix was opened or not . It wouldn't tell me anything but if I had passed the baby. Well he sai that my lining was thick so I was deffently pregnant. So does that mean it was Misspregnancy or did it attatch to my lining and I lost it ? Either way I feel so lost. We are still trying but I would feel so much better of I has the answers I need . Can anyone help me ? Thanks . - Amanda
September 30th, 2012, 10:15 PM
N

Last edited by hwagers; October 3rd, 2012 at 10:14 PM. Reason: I thought someone might answer guess not
June 16th, 2013, 10:47 PM
I also recommend the <strong><a href="http://goo.gl/OKjez">PREGNANCY MIRACLE METHOD</a></strong> to get pregnant fast and naturally!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search